Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! (Page 104)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Doods, watching yesterday's epi and all the talk about Krishna-Radha... I had the weirdest of ideas. Tanths asked a few days ago that what if Arnav's Dad was actually the gem and was wronged... I wondered; what if it was Chachaji who was wronged and did this all for revenge? And what if the Krishna-radha prem that remained without name was actually Chachaji and Shyam's sister?

Am I overthinking it?

You are over thinking Hon ... don't ... We are good ...

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

Aren't Radha and Krishna are "Star Crossed" lovers???  why will no wedding and yet the love saga come up ??? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanshivikrocksNina90vasirajulara3110clarissajohnsusan7

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Doods, watching yesterday's epi and all the talk about Krishna-Radha... I had the weirdest of ideas. Tanths asked a few days ago that what if Arnav's Dad was actually the gem and was wronged... I wondered; what if it was Chachaji who was wronged and did this all for revenge? And what if the Krishna-radha prem that remained without name was actually Chachaji and Shyam's sister?

Am I overthinking it?

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

Nina it was there for Khushi to realise her Shaadi is incomplete without the pheras and ARHI has to  complete the pheras b4 taking their RS to next level.Hope i was right here.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotaZoyafanNina90Doodlelara3110clarissajohnriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by pals13

1). How did Shyam manage to enter ??? The answer was in today's episode

2). Khushi's declaring the war par se ... I meant she will be devastated ofc ... any child would ... isn't it??? But to what extent that depends on what exactly happened that night ... Because Khushi having the "Conch" is imp and it's given by her Mother-in-Law and that scene as I mentioned yesterday she directed her towards "Daadiji" ... How and to what extent it will happen we need to see ... 

And this time it is not only the Accident but we need to take into consideration everything that is going to trigger that ... answer was there only which I said in yesterday's analysis ... "Chattis ka akhda". 

GARIMA calling, isnt it?? ( Sandy, million thanks once again for ur PM and clarifying things on this )

Garima calling kahan se Pals ??? Oh you mean my yesterday's analysis ... hmmm lets see ... LOL

Mujhe apne analysis pe bharosa nehin hain toh main tumhein kya bataoon ??? LOL

Doods...yesterday i had mentioned the following in Redux:

• GH doesnt know that Anjali-Arnav were Maliks, rite???
  • Shashi,Bua and Garima dint know Raizada but is it possible that they knew Maliks and that confrontation is coming up between Dadi and GH during janmashthami...remember Nani's dialogue to Arnav yesterday--hum sach bata denge to Dadi but after Janmashthmi
  •  I was wondering ki Damaadji aka Shyam ka sach batane ki jagah kahin aisa na ho ki original damaadji ka thoda(not full) sach saamne aaye...coz either Garima/Bua/Shashi will recognize Dadi or vice versa
  • Garima is Khushi's maasi...so if ASR's dad was involved in the accident where her parents died...then there are chances that either one of them knows ASR's Dad and Dadi.
  • Also, i dont remember the exact dialogue which happened during ASR's parents barsi...there was a scene when she tells GH about barsi and  i guess there were some leading statements( ...will have to re-watch that episode again.

mujhe bahut bada hunch ho raha hai...and janmashthmi is looking quite ominous to me in IPKConfused (because CVs agar Teej ko postpone karke Janmashthmi celebrate kar rahe hain on the same day as the real one...then there has to be a solid reason for that))

Yup you are right ... remember the flow of events whenever I analyze ... and even after I started in July also I said the same thing ...

Didn't ASR say we will do back wards??? 

Remember my "Scattered Chanas to Scattered Pearls" ??? you need to solve the brackets backwards ... and not forwards ... 

The Second chakravyuh is done but we are entering the First One ...actually we entered on Wednesday when Khushi got the "Conch". 

[/QUOTE]

ClapClap Har Gunavon  ka Chakravyuh ko thodke aarahi hai Arnav aur KhushiWink
Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Nareshkotadakshaavinivedha84ZoyafanDoodlelara3110clarissajohnriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

This chotu sa post is specially dedicated to my dear friend Jhals as it was requested by her. Also special mention to Riyya jaan for always encouraging me. Hug Really wasn't gonna write if not for you girls. Turns out some people do like my ramblings, rantings and whatever else I write.Ermm Look what IPK has done to us all. But Jhals I will keep it clean, I solemnly promise. I'm trying to detox myself from guttery thoughts.Stern Smile

Before I start, my manager today decided that it's an opportune moment to explain to me what happens to brake pipes of trains when the weather is too cold.Ouch Arre Gadhe, there's a reason I didn't study mechanical engineering and today the only brake/break I care about is the "Breaking Bed" (random thought: does anyone watch the serial "Breaking Bad"…..it's awesome). So I'm keeping an interested face (I hope) and nodding politely and saying "Oh Really" and "That's Interesting" at regular intervals while typing away here.

Now the BIG question in all our minds is will the elusive "Suhag Raat" actually happen?Ermm It's obvious from the episode that Arnav is messing with Khushi and enjoying it. These two lovebirds couldn't even get to 2nd base for all their staring contests, numerous attempts and what not….so what chance have they (and we) got now?

So here's a list of why the Suhaag Raat might not happen:Broken Heart

1. This is Arnav- Khushi we are talking about…enough said.
  2. Dadi Ji hasn't visited Arnav's room yet. Considering that Arnav's bedroom is the Grand Central Station of RM and everyone barges in and out it's unacceptable that she hasn't done it yet. My suspicion is Dadi Ji might take a liking to Arnav's favourite recliner and decide to perch herself there to do some heart to heart chat about why he's changed his surname.
  3. Anji hasn't pumped Chotte with Kheer in a while, and for some reason she loves to cook kheer in the middle of the night. I am confident now that it's the only thing she can cook and might just decide to cook some kheer to compensate for her lying to him earlier.
  4. We all think that Anji was meeting Shyamu chori chori-chupke chupke, so Shyamu might come in for a secret night rendezvous with Anji and mistakenly enter Arnav's bedroom. Well Shyamu hasn't been there in a while and lets face it, we all know it's the same bedroom.
  5. HP might decide to deliver water/milk/juice or some laundry service to them.
  6. Laxmi Ji who got stuck in the store room in one of her solitary adventures (Yes that's where she's been all this time), finally comes out of there because the door was opened and might decide to visit het best friend Khushi.
  7. Payal might just decide to share her SR experiences with her sister (Shivers) …although they really had a SR?
  8. Mama finally turns up and tells everyone how he was kidnapped by some random guy and we get to hear his kidnapping saga.
  9. Shashi babua might get miraculously recovered and Garima/ Buaji calls to deliver this good news.
  10. I know it's a bit extreme but Anji suddenly goes into labour?
  11. It will definitely not be in tonight's episode. We will be left hanging with some tantalising precap and weekend ka Satyanash will happen. So what's new?
  12. My theory about Arnie being a morning person still stands until I see otherwise. So we might get a Suhaag Subha rather than a Suhaag Raat.Embarrassed
  13. Lastly, they just got a new bed after breaking the first one in the morning. They might be a bit apprehensive to test it out? Although you don't really need the bed to ermmm you know what I mean. And I have faith in my ASR, something like a pesky broken bed will not hold him back. Blushing

On that note I'll stop. This is just to get my expectations low. If the deed actually happens I might just jump up and down on my own bed and break it.Big smile OK manager has finally figured out that the look on my face has turned too spaced out and decided to give me some work. Take care all.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamyogifalusanyukta90JalebiGCheena007NareshkotaNothingLastsnivedha84sonshineZoyafanDoodlelara3110vasirajuwin7mommamiaanurao.66namedxJhalak29sharmibalansusan7RJXXclarissajohnArhimaniacriyya6

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Zuzana

DoodsHug

Your post was rocking as usual yesterday..do I need to even say...Clap
You have been analysing from February and its been almost 6 months...many times tracks were changed but me so glad that this time they are almost sticking to the past track and I am more happy that what you wrote and analysed is coming live onscreen..I am so proud of you !Hug
You have proved yourself Doods...Nah not to me..I never had any doubts but to many others. 

Even PH dekho kya kya kar rahein hain...Red dress pe green dupatta de diya kushi koLOL

Aur aaj toh poora green dressWink

Zu is there any spiler pic from 2days epi,Confused

Sorry Nivi when I meant aaj ..the day in IPK...it just started nah with kushi wearing greenEmbarrassed

Oh ok Big smile,she is gonna change into a saree Zu for the pooja,lets see, and onemore thing anyone notice the dressing table is back in ARHI Room, and the room looks more spacious and bigger than b4,ye kaisan hogaya re.LOLLOLLOL
whats the point yaar, strring continues n bed broke...ROFL

Hey Riyya ,Nivi , 
I wanted to dedicate the last episode to you guys you asked respect for the bed and  here we got it the BED broke i couldn't stop laughing thinking about the chat you all had about the BED .. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotasonshinenivedha84ZoyafanDoodlelara3110riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hello and Good Afternoon to my fellow REDUXIANS , I have updated my post on Page 49. I decided I will no longer be a silent reader and learn to appreciate good works. Please read the post and give me your feedback.

Doods please dont ever think of giving up writing. I caught the comment somewhere today. You are our life and soul along with Sathya of IP REDUX.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 10 August 2012 at 1:34am

Cheena007sonshinenivedha84ZoyafanDoodlelara3110clarissajohnriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Am I overthinking it?

Aren't Radha and Krishna are "Star Crossed" lovers???  why will no wedding and yet the love saga come up ??? 

Yes they are indeed but they are never meant to unite. But the unconditional love, passion, love beyond physical attraction and dedication what matters in their story. So Krishna is completed when Radha stands beside him.. She lives with him in her own world

Cheena007sonshinenivedha84ZoyafanNina90Doodlelara3110riyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

This chotu sa post is specially dedicated to my dear friend Jhals as it was requested by her. Also special mention to Riyya jaan for always encouraging me. Hug Really wasn't gonna write if not for you girls. Turns out some people do like my ramblings, rantings and whatever else I write.Ermm Look what IPK has done to us all. But Jhals I will keep it clean, I solemnly promise. I'm trying to detox myself from guttery thoughts.Stern Smile

Before I start, my manager today decided that it's an opportune moment to explain to me what happens to brake pipes of trains when the weather is too cold.Ouch Arre Gadhe, there's a reason I didn't study mechanical engineering and today the only brake/break I care about is the "Breaking Bed" (random thought: does anyone watch the serial "Breaking Bad"'..it's awesome). So I'm keeping an interested face (I hope) and nodding politely and saying "Oh Really" and "That's Interesting" at regular intervals while typing away here.

Now the BIG question in all our minds is will the elusive "Suhag Raat" actually happen?Ermm It's obvious from the episode that Arnav is messing with Khushi and enjoying it. These two lovebirds couldn't even get to 2nd base for all their staring contests, numerous attempts and what not'.so what chance have they (and we) got now?

So here's a list of why the Suhaag Raat might not happen:Broken Heart

This is Arnav- Khushi we are talking about'enough said. Dadi Ji hasn't visited Arnav's room yet. Considering that Arnav's bedroom is the Grand Central Station of RM and everyone barges in and out it's unacceptable that she hasn't done it yet. My suspicion is Dadi Ji might take a liking to Arnav's favourite recliner and decide to perch herself there to do some heart to heart chat about why he's changed his surname. Anji hasn't pumped Chotte with Kheer in a while, and for some reason she loves to cook kheer in the middle of the night. I am confident now that it's the only thing she can cook and might just decide to cook some kheer to compensate for her lying to him earlier. We all think that Anji was meeting Shyamu chori chori-chupke chupke, so Shyamu might come in for a secret night rendezvous with Anji and mistakenly enter Arnav's bedroom. Well Shyamu hasn't been there in a while and lets face it, we all know it's the same bedroom. HP might decide to deliver water/milk/juice or some laundry service to them. Laxmi Ji who got stuck in the store room in one of her solitary adventures (Yes that's where she's been all this time), finally comes out of there because the door was opened and might decide to visit het best friend Khushi. Payal might just decide to share her SR experiences with her sister (Shivers) 'although they really had a SR? Mama finally turns up and tells everyone how he was kidnapped by some random guy and we get to hear his kidnapping saga. Shashi babua might get miraculously recovered and Garima/ Buaji calls to deliver this good news. I know it's a bit extreme but Anji suddenly goes into labour? It will definitely not be in tonight's episode. We will be left hanging with some tantalising precap and weekend ka Satyanash will happen. So what's new? My theory about Arnie being a morning person still stands until I see otherwise. So we might get a Suhaag Subha rather than a Suhaag Raat.Embarrassed
  1. Lastly, they just got a new bed after breaking the first one in the morning. They might be a bit apprehensive to test it out? Although you don't really need the bed to ermmm you know what I mean. And I have faith in my ASR, something like a pesky broken bed will not hold him back. Blushing

On that note I'll stop. This is just to get my expectations low. If the deed actually happens I might just jump up and down on my own bed and break it.Big smile OK manager has finally figured out that the look on my face has turned too spaced out and decided to give me some work. Take care all.

bwhahahaha trin LOLLOLLOLLOL
  1. I know it's a bit extreme but Anji suddenly goes into labour? ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007shivikrockssonshineZoyafantrintringriyya6

Go to top