IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! - Page 117

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by bs_si

Nehi nehi...I'm trying to be serious 😳 but I do miss bak baking so much. Hope mon and tue will be in full force πŸ˜ƒ 

Today I was so impresses with dadi actress...how did she keep a straight face with NK and mami? 🀣
Trin i think u missed my comments for ur Postm
i so wanted to read ur Gutter thought and req u to make a xclusive Gutter postπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by payasa

Lovely episode'.

Dadi character is looking as interesting as ASR. So Thought of writing about dadi  today'

Dadi-

.a strict, disciplined n religious woman, a woman who had lived her life on her own terms cud not come to live in her friend's house after losing her son n daughter in law on that fateful day

She chose to stay in ashram n left the children under the care of nani..but that night left an unhealed scar in her heart too, which she could not able to overcome over the years.. Dadi chose to shut herself from the family permanently, refusing to come to terms with the present, but keeping all the information abt her grandchildren.  

It is clear from their conversation that, she  used to get information abt them time to time.Her frequent questioning abt shyam hints she doesn't know anything about him. 

Her strict, disciplined religious , highhandedness hints at her instant disliking of khushi. Neither she wud have approved of her presentation nor her way of welcoming.

Her dislike is going to heighten even more when she learns khushi's involvement in shyam's matter. She may ask for the proof of kidnapping which nobody has.

Now that anjali has seen arnav in love with khushi n his lying to her..she might think that arnav has misunderstood / misread shyam.

This might trigger the reentry of shyam and anjali might chose to go with shyam and leave the house, which arnav may not allow. Meanwhile arnv-khushi come much closer n tackle the situation together.

Arnav-khushi

Loved today's arhi scenes after long time'it didn't look silly like recent ones...if they keep showing such arhi scenes, it is much more enjoyable.

points to ponder---

1. dadi's involvement in either in khushi's parents death or in her son's unholy deeds seems to be remote...she seems to lead her life on her own terms like ASR. her reasoning for staying ashram would be her inability to come to terms with the situation enough to live through iti

2. the promo- where khushi says- " chahakar bhi hum aap se nafrath nahi karpate " and arnav's dialogue-" kash hum mohabath karpate "

isnot it related to immedietly post marriage track.wherein she is supposed to hate him for his deeds and he wants t love her but cant "

nice post πŸ‘
Originally posted by Nareshkota

I will tell it in the analysis... I can't hold it also...

Sneak Peek:

Khushi somehow seems to be related and she might be the niece of Mrs. Malik...

BHATT!!!!!πŸ˜•

so Arnav-Khushi are cousins???????

NO ...😭😭😭...i will go and jump in Cauvery river
Hi div u missing me chalo jhooti
appu i want 2 sonus meeting mine 9 yr old
Sathya chicken biryani, namak pareh meethey pareh, kheer may be n other nt decided yet
Sree u got answer 4rm sathya na
HI ZU :-)
Hi trin trin trin my thaaki huwi cycle ki virtual n chup chup bellwa :-)
Niv bari bemurawat ho hi ka reply bhi nt
Shami 2day 21st ramazan na aj kya hai
Hi pal Edited by Supna9 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sree07

Guys... 
Someone mentioned that there was a change in expression when khushi was seeing ASR's father. So its possible that she has seen him earlier. Based on this, what if the scenario is like this?

Somehow Mrs Malik MUs Mr Malik with Khushi's mom(the family might have known each other). Blame the MU on chacha malik. Mr Malik unintentionally causes khushi's parents death due to some rash driving or something. He feels guilty and beings khushi home to give her a home during the time of anjali's wedding. So everyone MUs the kid and Malik and the shaadi is broken and Mrs malik commits suicide.  Khushi is indirectly the reason in a way.

Shoorps,

Khushi has seen him before too..The Album is not the first glimpse of him..
Originally posted by nivedha84

no that song was diff bhai,Ullathil nalla ullam song,whenever i hear that song,i feel like crying😭😭😭

yeah yeah.. I cried when i first heard that song and man while watching it.. Salute to Sivaji Ganeshan..

Originally posted by tanthya

Baby, Lets not overthink it ..n go logical..Khushi cannot fight from GH !! ..She may move out bec of the past  ...that course is always open...

She definitely cannot, Tanths I agree; but if she doesn't wish to fight at all? If it comes to choosing between the wrongs done to her biological parents Vs. her love for Arnav, will she ever dare choose?
Originally posted by namedx

Hey lovely ladies, and NK bhai! (see I'm learning) πŸ˜Š

Appu this is for you! Lol hope I remain in your good books!! πŸ˜ˆ

🀣you beast🀣
my post on page 4
Originally posted by bs_si

I am hummming the song "Maria Maria"...hello πŸ€—

Acha hai that way u'll remember me and aapka mood bhi acha rahega πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Sree why do we expect a marriage just to see them happy and Khushi getting her dream wedding and a name but in the current scenario it will be fruitful only when the past comes clean and the Pain Arnav is having goes off fully.

That makes sense... πŸ‘
so its gonna be along wait..sigh...