IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! - Page 116

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Why I don't know but I remember the Song "Kanna..."

from tamil Sivaji Ganeshan's film Karna now..

no that song was diff bhai,Ullathil nalla ullam song,whenever i hear that song,i feel like crying😭😭😭

I decoded it in the morning...

Will post my version again...

Arnav and Khushi will walk the 7 pheras walk in the Khushi's desired attire.. but they won't be happy as the Shyam issue will come out and Khushi will be more so upset because of Daadi's comments...

Arnav and Khushi will embrace each other.. Daadi will force Shyam's entry...

The 7 pheras might happen but not wedding..again it is how persistent Khushi was n How love struck Arnav is ??

What was in the suit casee...was it the attire for their wedding ??

nahi main kal ke liye thoda sa bachaya tha..

Weekend post!😊
Originally posted by namedx

Hey lovely ladies, and NK bhai! (see I'm learning) πŸ˜Š

Appu this is for you! Lol hope I remain in your good books!! πŸ˜ˆ

Posting again! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by JRia

Hey Trin πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am hummming the song "Maria Maria"...hello πŸ€—
Originally posted by Zuzana

I came early when doods was there ... I may disappear again as my hubby is doing an ASR on me today staying at home ... That too not well ... Me full on pati seva πŸ˜†

How can me not be happy ... I have been with you girls for the past 6 months and seen you work so hard on the analysis atlast time to reapπŸ˜ƒ... GH is rewarding you gals beyπŸ˜‰... Btw can anybody throw light on the changed credentials GH and janki missing from the credits
[/QUOTE]

Like everything else in the serial...that also has to be decoded...

Creative team stands for REDUX...they dedicated the entire episode of yesterday to us...
Originally posted by abavi

Which makes Arnav and Kushi cousins?

That's why I said I am not sure about it..

I will refine after re - watching all the episodes but some how I have this feeling these two love birds are related..
Guys... 
Someone mentioned that there was a change in expression when khushi was seeing ASR's father. So its possible that she has seen him earlier. Based on this, what if the scenario is like this?

Somehow Mrs Malik MUs Mr Malik with Khushi's mom(the family might have known each other). Blame the MU on chacha malik. Mr Malik unintentionally causes khushi's parents death due to some rash driving or something. He feels guilty and beings khushi home to give her a home during the time of anjali's wedding. So everyone MUs the kid and Malik and the shaadi is broken and Mrs malik commits suicide.  Khushi is indirectly the reason in a way.
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Simple and lovely post yarπŸ˜ƒ

Loved the  take πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by pals13

I came early when doods was there ... I may disappear again as my hubby is doing an ASR on me today staying at home ... That too not well ... Me full on pati seva πŸ˜†

How can me not be happy ... I have been with you girls for the past 6 months and seen you work so hard on the analysis atlast time to reapπŸ˜ƒ... GH is rewarding you gals beyπŸ˜‰... Btw can anybody throw light on the changed credentials GH and janki missing from the credits

Like everything else in the serial...that also has to be decoded...

Creative team stands for REDUX...they dedicated the entire episode of yesterday to us...

Pals!!

Here you go!! πŸ˜›