Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sree07

You know during preeto's wedding ceremony khushi explained her dream of being a bride. And arnav heard it. I so want him to give that dream attire to khushi. Giving her the dress, ear rings and everything as she described...I have a feeling that the suitcase may have it. ๐Ÿ˜ Even if no one sees it, its gonna be a landmark in their relationship.

I do not want a marriage in hatred again...๐Ÿ˜ญ. So if it is gonna be nafrat phase then marriage again postponed... duh...

Shoorps, even if they want to, they cannot hate each other...so relax...
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Sathya this is specially for you for Krishna Jayanthi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My Fav Song..Close to my heart. To all my friends๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ayarpadi Maligaiyil Thaimadiyil Kandrinaipol Mayakannan Thoongugindran Thalelo Avan Vai Niraya Mannai UnduMandalathai KattiyapinOiyvedthu Thoongugindran Aararo (Ayarpadi)

Pinnalitta Gopiyarin Kannathile Kannamittu Mannavan Pol Leelai Seithan Thalelo AndhaMandirathil Avar Uranga Mayakkathile Ivan UrangaMandalame Uranguthamma Aararo (Ayarpadi)

Nagapadam Medhilavan Narthanangal AdiyathilDhagamellam Theerthukondan Thalelo AvanMoga Nilai Kooda Oru Yoga Nilai PolirukkumYaar Avanai Thoongavittar Aararo (Ayarpadi)

Kannanavan Thoongivittal Kasiniye Thoongividum Annaiyare Thuyilezhuppa Varero  Avan Ponnazhagai Parppatharkkum Bhodaimutham PeruvatharkkumKanniyare Gopiyare Varero (Ayarpadi)

Yep Love this song,Yesterday it was playing in the mandir close to my house ๐Ÿ˜ƒSPB rocks

Originally posted by: abavi

tell us baba... if it comes true then we shall glorify you!๐Ÿ˜›

I will tell it in the analysis... I can't hold it also...

Sneak Peek:

Khushi somehow seems to be related and she might be the niece of Mrs. Malik...

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

Hi sonshine..

care to decode perfume's hint for today?
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Tring Tring,๐Ÿค—

No, Not a break  ..was busy today...will do it over the weekend ๐Ÿ˜›

Oye..U have not even started yet..No Breaks for ya ... continue spreading sunshine !

I don't feel like Sunshine though...so overworked , and my humour quota is dangerously low now a days...and everyone wants to hear my guttery thoughts๐Ÿ˜•...yaar look at my reputation here
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi and Payal ' I've always felt that Payal was under-utilized in the show.  Look at how well she understands Arnav's character.  I've always liked the easy, yet silent rapport between Payal and Arnav; this is a very special friendship.  While Khushi is still hung up on Dadi ji's behavior, Payal draws her mind away to look at the positive side i.e. Arnav's behavior to Khushi.  She points out how Arnav stood up for her, how he supported her, fought for her and made it clear to one and all that his wife can do what she likes in his house.  She also goes on to add that Khushi is very fortunate in her husband.  You see how this sister put into perspective all the happenings of the last couple of days and helped Khushi see that her husband is truly a gem of a person.  How perceptive of Payal.

u analysed payal well chithu- good post
Nina90 thumbnail

She might, The Phera ka keeda has been installed and  she has realized that the marriage ritual is incomplete ...the future episodes will give us the concrete scenario...

Logically speaking, she has to remain in RM n pick  up the pieces, she was the one holding  the box of channa's...n she has to be there in the RM cause she  is the righteous force who will restore order..

She might, Tanths; but what if the Contract comes out and Dadi questions her about her right to stay in Shantivan since the contract period was over? Even if Arnav stands by her, will it be enough to stop Khushi? What if she blames herself again for everything?
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

care to decode perfume's hint for today?

Appu..i never decode perfume's hints..
they r just "make no sense"...๐Ÿ˜†

Hola morning to everyone...Looks like a good day๐Ÿ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

I came early when doods was there ... I may disappear again as my hubby is doing an ASR on me today staying at home ... That too not well ... Me full on pati seva ๐Ÿ˜†

How can me not be happy ... I have been with you girls for the past 6 months and seen you work so hard on the analysis atlast time to reap๐Ÿ˜ƒ... GH is rewarding you gals bey๐Ÿ˜‰... Btw can anybody throw light on the changed credentials GH and janki missing from the credits

Haan, You are the pillar  , the Backbone of Redux !!

kya hua PD ko?? hope he gets well soon !!

Yaar, Shweths was saying the  GH has been replaced by Rucha.. must watch today's credits ...
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Shoorps, even if they want to, they cannot hate each other...so relax...

I c an not take a hate track again so soon...๐Ÿ˜ญ
ok I think I should change the topic to cricket match...