Frequent Posters

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

ZUu 🤗

You are Here !!  Hugs Bey !!

Thanxx , Hun  ...

I was very happy too esp when both Conch n Twins came together !!

Aww, I am delighted n happy by ur happiness re..

Sathu. 🤗..on break from writing again?

I need to take a break too
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Sathya this is specially for you for Krishna Jayanthi😃

My Fav Song..Close to my heart. To all my friends😳

Ayarpadi Maligaiyil Thaimadiyil Kandrinaipol Mayakannan Thoongugindran Thalelo Avan Vai Niraya Mannai UnduMandalathai KattiyapinOiyvedthu Thoongugindran Aararo (Ayarpadi)

Pinnalitta Gopiyarin Kannathile Kannamittu Mannavan Pol Leelai Seithan Thalelo AndhaMandirathil Avar Uranga Mayakkathile Ivan UrangaMandalame Uranguthamma Aararo (Ayarpadi)

Nagapadam Medhilavan Narthanangal AdiyathilDhagamellam Theerthukondan Thalelo AvanMoga Nilai Kooda Oru Yoga Nilai PolirukkumYaar Avanai Thoongavittar Aararo (Ayarpadi)

Kannanavan Thoongivittal Kasiniye Thoongividum Annaiyare Thuyilezhuppa Varero  Avan Ponnazhagai Parppatharkkum Bhodaimutham PeruvatharkkumKanniyare Gopiyare Varero (Ayarpadi)

😍

Divya; that's one of my most favorite song ever! 😳

Originally posted by: Nina90

Hello NK Bhai!

hello nina.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

Of course; this time the choice will be Khushi's...

@Bold: That is what I hope for too, Tanths! Though I wouldn't mind it if its Khushi trying to move away! 😳

She might, The Phera ka keeda has been installed and  she has realized that the marriage ritual is incomplete ...the future episodes will give us the concrete scenario...

Logically speaking, she has to remain in RM n pick  up the pieces, she was the one holding  the box of channa's...n she has to be there in the RM cause she  is the righteous force who will restore order..
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

A Very Happy Janmashtami to all of Us..

May We all be blessed with our Personal LadooGopals, Kanha & Krishna In our Lives,,,,
Let him Rejoices us with Motherhood, Love & Guide

The Saga of ROMANCE continues...

"Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of happy mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give."
-  Bertrand Russell

Day 5 & Day 6 in continuation

After a hatrick of intense emotinal tugging at heart episodes, today was a short ball with light humor induced moments, A joyful journey Arnav & khushi, stealing moments of love, companionship & making them into memories...

Its day 6 day of THE CHALLENGE Arnav took for himself, and he has already won Khushi in accepting the HUM between them ,,, task 50% complete, they both hv accepted their love n marriage too👏👏👏what is left is to make the HAMESHA possible in next 6 days...

The episode started with Arnav & Anjali, trying to move beyond the past , A past which they hv buried, for it seeps pain in their lives, but it holds happiness there too, A  itching with has not healed is burning with rot within, yet looks healed they hv decide to move ahead with holding hands n be each others support,,,,,,

Khushi & Payal discussing abt Arnavs action & how payal was happy that how dignified Arnav is behaving with Khushi, his pride in being with  Khushi is outshining and all feel bedazzled with it and she very nicely reminds Khushi abt the fact that indeed Khushi is a lucky gal with a partner like Arnav,

Khushi is too in confirmation with this and is soul searching abt the fact, when it happend how happned doesnt matter what matters is the soul depth with it touches the two of them, that the world stood witnessing it...
The next scene where she hugs him and tease him reminds me of the growing confort between them, there was a time when they both cudnt understand anything abt eachother just the pain but now even with outlining the intentions they are eager to soothe each other, Arnavs hurried response to khushi bought this and the teasing... one of the most poignant moments we got  they say life happiness lies in sharing small joys with ur partner, these small moments build a string of memorires which becomes your tresures,,, one when you look back, you relive the joy the happiness it bought,,,, its these small moment which u hold in you fist when u look arnd

"And as ridiculous as it may sound, sometimes all any of us needs in life is for someone to hold our hand and walk next to us."
-
James Frey, The Final Testament of the Holy Bible

This was a common everyday happening they fell in bed together and start laughing, if you look it at first lok it looks ridiculous but the unreigned it bought for khushi & arnav was beyond measurable, A man who had smiled in years in presence of his cherished one lets go the shackes on his heart for a moment and this simple moment lets him loose with his love,  they hv fallen numerous times before too, Falling has been a part of their journey yet today was the only tuime they hv laughed, they hv eccpted each other completely and so hv they started njoing mundane things

The next scene once agn highlighted the diff between Khushi & Arnav, where in khshi gets restlessless with the incompleteness of marriage & Arnav sees its a chance to enjoi the palyfulness with his wife,

I loved nani explaining the love between Krishna & Radha, A love which is beyond a name, it wasnt bound by societal norms or acceptance morein with the two involved, which was accepted and adored by the world on the purity it hold something similar to Arnav & khushi's love which isn bound to the realtionship they hv they are each other suppport, anchor, friend,  teaser, partner competitior, they are the ones who brings out the best in other👏

Time hv changed, Realms hv changed but time has stood testimony to immortal love RadhaKrishna hv tought the mortals once Agn we are witnessing the Love which is bound by name but the invariable components( edited: Added later as a after thought)
Arnav once agn teasing Khushi in the bedroom with regards to marriage & rituals highlighted the acceptance these two two hv for each other and their relationship, they are no longer denying  the realtionship but are looking fwd in this relationship...

Arnav once agn expressing his desire to move forward in this relationship, infact including his playfulness into it to make khushi  a willing partner in their journey was adorable

The scene between Anjali & Arnav highlighted once agn If Arnav is gaining his ground with Khushi, he is loosing his footing with Anjali, who is holding averted eyes when Arnav finds her in the poolside alley, I wonder where this betryal leave Arnav this time, will her abondament this time lead ot ressurection of ASR once gan, one which has gone back since Khushi's arrival

I am not touching the final scene and dadi tonite bcz  would like to take the complete scene whch playout.

Another important component "Companionship" of the realtionship called marriage was highlighted for me today between Arnav & Khushi, They hv become the support, anchor, frnd, teaser, in  each other lives, they hv become the ppl who will stand by each other, A few more components achieved and they will be completely in it.😃

Loved NK facing Dadi😃
Mami's monkey Groove😉
HP explaining Bed Breaking in Arnavs room,😆
Mami's dialoge abt Cricket👍🏼
Return of naughty Arnav, " main tumhe kha thode hi jaunga Khushi"🤣
Family observing the changing Dynamics of Khushi Arnav's Relationship😆

Dedication To Arnav & Khushi

Some may call it Destiny, Some  may call it meant to be
But I just call it  U & Me

Tonite njoing the companionship I got this in my mind, Hope you will njoi it too
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IR8GGuuolE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Jhalak dikhlaagayi re beautiful post Clap
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

I have a theory on this but i wont reveal it today...

Kya Bhai...Tell now na😍
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Hi Zu🤗

Hey Zu, Nk Bhai 🤗🤗
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

If NPAND comes into play then sree it will also have MDJND so we can relax but indeed its like harry and voldemort final battle😆

You know during preeto's wedding ceremony khushi explained her dream of being a bride. And arnav heard it. I so want him to give that dream attire to khushi. Giving her the dress, ear rings and everything as she described...I have a feeling that the suitcase may have it. 😍 Even if no one sees it, its gonna be a landmark in their relationship.

I do not want a marriage in hatred again...😭. So if it is gonna be nafrat phase then marriage again postponed... duh...
gopan haare

nirgun aur nyaare

tumri bin humra kaun nahi
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hi pals, sree, supna, NK, AM, Sathya , Nina , Vi, 

anyone else hugs 🤗

Also happy janmashtami to all😃

Hi Zu! 😃

Thank you! 🤗