Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Doodle

Just now I replied to Divya (Sarun Rocks) ... she mentioned naa whatever happened Radha was beside Krishna always... they were in each other's own world ... but ASR and Khushi are not Radha Krishna we know that ... but they are star crossed ... and because this is a series they will be united but not now ... 

We are entering Nafrat paas aane na de ... Mohabbat door jaane naa de ...

Just be Prepared ... I am saying it since July and I am maintaining all my analysis since last 6 months ... the same way ... 

It is happening and we are at the door. 

Remember in many of my analysis I talked about Khushi's Dignity ... and how a girl treated by society if at all, if ever the contract wedding comes out??? 

Before going I will say just watch the scene at the lounge when everyone witnessed that the bed was broken and what all of their reactions were in that scene ... they laughed it out right??? 

If at all if, the contract wedding truth comes out then what will they all say then??? Laugh or what will they do??? 

Chalo me off ... Cya tomorrow ... what ever happens we are together ... I may be wrong in all my analysis also and so if I am proven wrong then don't throw "Sandals" at me ... πŸ˜ƒ

Bye and Hugzzz   πŸ€—

πŸ€— bring it onπŸ˜†

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pals13

Shami: πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Hi pallu
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

Thanks for writing it out in simple words so I could understand πŸ˜ƒ

I did wonder about what all their reactions would be...

Bye and I'm sure nothing of the sort will happen; it just has to come true!

Hugs! πŸ€—

Dont worry doodsie we 'll throw white lillys and orchinds at u and GN sleep tight

clarissajohn thumbnail

Doods jathe jathe bomb chod ke gaya re πŸ˜†

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello and Good Afternoon to my fellow REDUXIANS , I have updated my post on Page 49. I decided I will no longer be a silent reader and learn to appreciate good works. Please read the post and give me your feedback.

Doods please dont ever think of giving up writing. I caught the comment somewhere today. You are our life and soul along with Sathya of IP REDUX.

I am extremely sorry I have just realized that I had typed page 9 instead of Page 49.  pardon me for those who searched in the wrong page.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

clarissajohn thumbnail
Arnav and Khushi shared their first laughter together.. A laughter which took them to their own world.. A world where No One and Nothing existed except them! Nothing else mattered except that they had each other.. A laughter which echoed their happiness, their contentment, their love, their joy and their desires.. 
2 lost souls who found another kindred spirit and soul and were rejoicing at that UNION!

Arnav, well who could have imagined he was such a tease.. πŸ˜³ He never lost.. And even in this moment of bliss, he did not forget to snatch his picture from her grasp.. When he saw that Khushi was embarrassed and blushing by the discussion of how the bed broke down, he did not leave the opportunity to get his kick out of it! He gave his lovely wife a WINK!!! Not only Khushi, but millions of phangurls sat gasping at the screen open mouthed!!!  

Kopal those were beautiful moments and as usual loved ur take
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Hi pallu

hey Shami, how r u dear...me juggling from Redux to work and so on...i can very well identify with ur position πŸ˜‰
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
itna sannata kyun hai ?
clarissajohn thumbnail
Arnav is now able to balance the two relationships that mean the most to him. His wife is reciprocating his advances and is walking with him forward. So he decides to spend some quality time with Darling Di. But he finds Di in tears (yet again) and he quickly puts a stop to it. He in his own way urges her to move forward. My personal feelings about this scene was "Di, don't be like me. Don't hold on to the past and allow your demons, literally, to advantage of you. Don't let your past, destroy your future." He is imploring his Darling Di to move on and promises to be there for her always. But Di isn't quite so ready yet.

good post nazif
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks for writing it out in simple words so I could understand πŸ˜ƒ

I did wonder about what all their reactions would be...

Bye and I'm sure nothing of the sort will happen; it just has to come true!

Hugs! πŸ€—

So i was right in thinking 😭😭..

Now I guess I know what will happen...

1. Arnav and Kushi will surely have some sweet time ...just before the bom explods...
2. Forget SR...Sepration **NAFRAT** on it's way
3. COntract thing will be surely out...and I am very sure dadi is the one to bring it out...
4. Kushi will have to leave RM  for her dignity..
5. She will be devistated that Dadi and her family is responcible for her parents untimly death..
6. Arnav will know that Past connnection and will decide to part ways...

I am not sure the complete marriage will happen now...trust me..it will happen ..but not now...

Right now...After past revilation Kushi is gona move out and her dignity will be at stake...
Arnav again will become stone cold...

They will unite and come back..but I guess we need to be prapered..NAFRAT and war on it's way😭