Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Waise why did ASR replaced the Matress,just the wooden plank under the matress was broken na.πŸ˜‰

hmm i know u ppl shouting at me Uska Marzi 😍tujhe kya😈
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hola people πŸ€—

A total laugh riot and gutterish episode for me and totally Arnavlicious in one way! How light - hearted it was with the past and the future lurking around I cannot say. I dont want to even go into describing what it did for me - for Arnav and Arnav and Khushi made it so adorable and so awwwablleee!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I will not do an whole analysis today for I feel it would spoil it for me if I start writing about it in description - and I am one selfish little girl when it comes to Arnav and Khushi πŸ˜›

Points to be noted

1) Dadi - REALITY CHECK

First,
Dadi has been upset about Arnav's relation with Khushi and him coming forward to protect her always. The words "Khushi meri Patni hai" is not leaving her mind and she cannot take it that her grandson is daring to stand up against her for his wife. Now I don't understand what is her problem with Khushi - but lets wait and watch for that.

Second, her main concern is Shyaam - the Damaad of the house. She wants to know where is he - and why he has not come to meet her yet. She wants to know the why and whats - and she catches on the woman who she thinks will most likely succumb under her and give in - Manorma Mami. But this truth is being guarded and it is going to be guarded till it comes from the master of the house - Arnav Singh Raizada.

Third, A reality check for Dadi - about how much hate is there is Arnav's mind for his Dad. The usage of "Raizada" as the surname and not "Malik" has triggered her and she has understood that there is too much of hatred in Arnav's heart for her side of the family.

2) Anjali's promise

Anjali and Arnav promise each other that they are not going to hold on to their past - childhood memories. They are going to move forward and live their life.

However, Anjali is going behind her own chotte's back and meeting the person he hates the most in his present - Shyam Manohar Jha. True - I cannot blame her much for it - for she has not still seen any proof that is going to make her believe Arnav and Khushi - yet she is going behind his back. Till today - I would like to believe that she was meeting her husband outside - but today the line has been crossed and she is meeting him in Raizada Mansion. Troubled times ahead when Dadi and Anjali bring Shyam back. And the division between Sister and Brother has to happen and is inevitable.

3) The contract Marriage

The contract marriage is NO longer important now.
Neither for Arnav and not for Khushi and if I watch the serial for a LOVE story then the whole truth of contract also does not need to come out now. What matters is ACCEPTANCE of Khushi and Arnav and it has happened.

What did Khushi say today?

"Humari Aadhi shaadi hui hai..."

Khushi has accepted her marriage and she only wants that one step "the pheras" to happen to complete their marriage. The contract can come out only by Arnav and Khushi - and when both of them have accepted their marriage with happiness and love and respect for each other - there is no point for the contract to come out now of all the time.

I do want the contract to come out one day - and no - not for Arnav and Khushi - but for Anjali. For Anjali to know that how badly Arnav and Khushi suffered when they tried to protect her in their own ways. That should be the realization that should come out of the contract.

The LOVE is there - the ACCEPTANCE is there - the UNDERSTANDING has begun and there is nothing more important. If I know Arnav well and if I understand my Arnav - then he is going to give Khushi what she wants - he is going to give her the marriage - the pheras that she feels are important for their relationship. He will give it - for its for a new beginning now.

Also I loved the Radha Krishna story and how even though they were not bonded in the relationship of marriage - yet they are always believed to be one. That is why nothing matters except acceptance. The saat phera's talk that happened I so loved it because from all the ladies present there - the three who have been married with all the rituals - the other two dont have what Arnav and Khushi have. Anjali and Shyam - a cheat of a marriage - Payal and Akash - kind of a delusional marriage but Arnav and Khushi - a true marriage - where they both however much they have gone with each other and because of each other - they have held on to each other and strongly.

Not to say - loved Payal for praising Arnav and making Khushi realize that she has got a gem of a husband. And loved Khushi for NOT giving up - realizing her feelings - confessing about her desire to Arnav and just being there for him. Undoubtedly LOVED Arnav and that goes without saying why - he is just adorable!!!! 😳

Barun Sobti, as usual U rock the episode! Loved you sooo much today!! Loved Arnav / Loved ASR and Loved Chotte. Sanaya Irani, Loved you too today! Great work! Loved Karan Godwani - could not stop laughing at his one liners. Loved the episode in a whole and very very excited about the upcoming episode! Thank you Creatives for the treat today! πŸ˜ƒ

Love and Light

Anna 😊

Pics Credit : Juleka aka Illyria 😊 Keep drooling and laughing your hearts out πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know u will be happiest soul when payal said about arnav to khushi

Then im liking the song very much these days

Esp the male voice

Lovely post yaaraπŸ‘
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nina90

It can't relate to Arnav_khushi... the only people in the past I can think of are... Arnav's Dad and Shyam's sister?

Just now I replied to Divya (Sarun Rocks) ... she mentioned naa whatever happened Radha was beside Krishna always... they were in each other's own world ... but ASR and Khushi are not Radha Krishna we know that ... but they are star crossed ... and because this is a series they will be united but not now ... 

We are entering Nafrat paas aane na de ... Mohabbat door jaane naa de ...

Just be Prepared ... I am saying it since July and I am maintaining all my analysis since last 6 months ... the same way ... 

It is happening and we are at the door. 

Remember in many of my analysis I talked about Khushi's Dignity ... and how a girl treated by society if at all, if ever the contract wedding comes out??? 

Before going I will say just watch the scene at the lounge when everyone witnessed that the bed was broken and what all of their reactions were in that scene ... they laughed it out right??? 

If at all if, the contract wedding truth comes out then what will they all say then??? Laugh or what will they do??? 

Chalo me off ... Cya tomorrow ... what ever happens we are together ... I may be wrong in all my analysis also and so if I am proven wrong then don't throw "Sandals" at me ... πŸ˜ƒ

Bye and Hugzzz   πŸ€—
Edited by Doodle - 11 years ago
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Where is Sathu, Is she not coming today?

Will there be metaphoric saat pheras just like all their pre-wedding rasams?

Will Khushi get a new wardrobe?

Will Akash Bitwa score a hat-trick and finally get dialogues today too?

Shwetha First 3 i dunno but last one i m sure we will get to see or hear. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

shwethuuuπŸ€—

need ur wishlist on suggested SR today

As per one main forum post, looks like Khushi wore her dress ulta!!πŸ˜†.. thts the way CVs r changing wadrobe nw i belivπŸ˜†

Yaar bina promo kay kuch nahin hoga.

Now that they have said marriage is incomplete, kuch nahin hoga.

If bitiya says, rasams be damned, let us do it backwards...That will be nayi soch.

Between Di & DADI..Kuch nahin hoga.

I am just glad Bitwa has realized his priorities and is working on them.

I am hoping like mad, they won't make Khushi go the comedy route.

Waisay I Posted 3 scenes  day before yesterday, did you see them?

It was more on proposal and Janmashtami feedback.πŸ˜ƒ

How are you, where have you been?
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Waise why did ASR replaced the Matress,just the wooden plank under the matress was broken na.πŸ˜‰

He is hoping the new mattress will prove luckyπŸ˜‰
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Some one else were compalining lately that the bed is big here unlike GH, wo king size bed ko chotta kar raha hein..samja kar yaar Nivi, cv's are hearing  our concerns.πŸ˜†
Edited by cool_tweety - 11 years ago
nivedha84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Where is Sathu, Is she not coming today?

I was wondring too,where r u sathuπŸ˜•

Will there be metaphoric saat pheras just like all their pre-wedding rasams?
Yep it looks like that,iam all for it,but i want a grand wedding tooπŸ˜ƒ

Will Khushi get a new wardrobe?
High hopes,lets seeπŸ€”

Will Akash Bitwa score a hat-trick and finally get dialogues today too?
Aah i would love that,payal pls IRON my Pink shirtπŸ˜‰

Zoyafan thumbnail

Chechi addiction at its best,laghe rahooo ,thankgod u r able to findout the mistake and rectify it in time b4 ur editor sends for proof reading,bachgayi tuπŸ˜†

Shami: πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys got 2 go.. my eyes need a break ... in order to watch the Blast EPI tonite... πŸ˜†  RIP...