Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cutebarun

madhu... u r awesome yaaar...🀣 velvet just makes me😑

@cute barun πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ AWESOME 
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pals13

Garima calling kahan se Pals ??? Oh you mean my yesterday's analysis ... hmmm lets see ... πŸ˜†

Mujhe apne analysis pe bharosa nehin hain toh main tumhein kya bataoon ??? πŸ˜†

Doods...yesterday i had mentioned the following in Redux:

• GH doesnt know that Anjali-Arnav were Maliks, rite???
  • Shashi,Bua and Garima dint know Raizada but is it possible that they knew Maliks and that confrontation is coming up between Dadi and GH during janmashthami...remember Nani's dialogue to Arnav yesterday--hum sach bata denge to Dadi but after Janmashthmi
  •  I was wondering ki Damaadji aka Shyam ka sach batane ki jagah kahin aisa na ho ki original damaadji ka thoda(not full) sach saamne aaye...coz either Garima/Bua/Shashi will recognize Dadi or vice versa
  • Garima is Khushi's maasi...so if ASR's dad was involved in the accident where her parents died...then there are chances that either one of them knows ASR's Dad and Dadi.
  • Also, i dont remember the exact dialogue which happened during ASR's parents barsi...there was a scene when she tells GH about barsi and  i guess there were some leading statements( ...will have to re-watch that episode again.

mujhe bahut bada hunch ho raha hai...and janmashthmi is looking quite ominous to me in IPKπŸ˜• (because CVs agar Teej ko postpone karke Janmashthmi celebrate kar rahe hain on the same day as the real one...then there has to be a solid reason for that))

Yup you are right ... remember the flow of events whenever I analyze ... and even after I started in July also I said the same thing ...

Didn't ASR say we will do back wards??? 

Remember my "Scattered Chanas to Scattered Pearls" ??? you need to solve the brackets backwards ... and not forwards ... 

The Second chakravyuh is done but we are entering the First One ...actually we entered on Wednesday when Khushi got the "Conch". 

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

My dreams ah that is for sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But unakku daily oru aasai vardu...nalladukku illai...Mudhalla ivanga rendu perum edhavdu oru vishayatha urupadiya mudikka sollu aprom we can ask for rain fire and all😳

Divsy the think is ennoda aasaigal ov vondrum niraiverik kondirikiradhu, i got Khushi kattipudi Arnav moment,i wished for it exact same way ,she should hug him from behind,i got it na, arnav in blue shirt,i wanted ASR to break the BED in their SR,he showed me the trailor,pictur abhi baaki hai meri dost.πŸ˜†
mmazhai romance,namikaye vazkai,πŸ˜‰

Thats good nivi...You know this song mazhai varum arguri en vizhigalil theriyude😳..If it happens i too will be happy onlyπŸ˜‰ Kanavu maipada vendum...Bharathiyara edekellam quote panren paaren

Divsy U like that Song too,i LOVE that  song,the mood,the lyrics,everything was perfect
remeber anal meley pani thuli from Varanam Aayiram and the scene b4 that song,i love that.
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Yar koi decode karoo

Flower path 'that means wedding  by pool side πŸ˜ƒ

ITs better to wait patiently for the episode to air..instaed of breaking our head decoding the poem.😑
Originally posted by: Nina90

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

to trigger SR...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

OMG OMG OMG

We got exposed to chote today or chote was exposed to us??😲

Please note that the following picture has been deliberately censored in order to maintain the PG13 ratingπŸ˜†

And I found out Arnav's inspiration for his aviator glasses...

See the little yellow ducky on the side...yehi hai bas yehi hai jahan se Arnav ko aviators ka shouq charha...πŸ˜†

Sibling Love, Bromance & dadi-NK chance pe danceπŸ˜†

Coming to the episode..the first scene showed Arnav and Anjali bonding yet again where Arnav reminds Anjali her own words about not letting the past overshadow your present...to which she agrees and promises to do so...

Kiya baat hai Arnav jee...one tight re-assuring  hug from wifey and you let go of the pain of the past???  πŸ˜ƒ

But remember in order to forget and move on you need closure and your past has not got its closure yet...but worry not its rearing its head probably from tomorrow onwards...so you can get all the closure you want...

Today we had the much needed sisterly scenes of payal and khushi...ek nahin balke do...thank you CVs..

The first was the sisters sitting and discussing the BIG BAD DADI's bad behavior towards Khushi...where Khushi feels its her fault somewhere Payal re-assures her that dadi is extra strict with Khushi (FINALLY she takes her sisters side)...Khushi utters about dadi and her having a '36 ka aankra'...where payal nicely points out her missing Arnav's Ganith (maths)...meaning that between the rivalry of dadi and Khushi it would be Arnav who will be the one to strategically handle the game.

Phir uske dil se ek baat nikli...that khushi is lucky to have Arnav listening to which Khushi happily floats away...but bechari payal ko dekha hi nahin jo kehna chah rahi thi...I chose the wrong brother who has an affinity for Pink and Aman...

Haila yeh kiya??? Anjali di sab se sayani ne abhi tak apne raksha bandhan gifts nahin khole??? πŸ˜²

The second scene was when Khushi is all fidgety thinking about her SR and missing pheras and confusing the order in which they occur (umm Khushi weren't you the one teaching lavanya...jab apna waqt aaya to order reverse kerdiya...chalaki much πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†) which payal kindly corrects..and says she was very scared before her SR...khushi asked jeeji why?? (I asked too but i will tell you my reason later)Khushi's why implied that she in the last converstaion had heard payal ke dil ki awaaz...about Akash's affinity and meant to ask...ke darna to aman ko chiye tum kiyun dareen....but payal the tubelight did not understand and counter questioned and went away...πŸ˜†

Ok the reason i asked why was...SR?? what SR hogayi?? kab hui??...when were you scared coz on your wedding night you had no chance to get scared...sab ro rahe thay specially you coz khushi stole your thunder..Delhi main bali main you were bz smiling and dancing we did not see any scared expressions..and rest of the time either mami or bubbly was in your room ridiculing you or irritating you...remainder of the time akash was asking you to get prepared for a party...or you were worried about your conduct in the party...rest of the days you either applied Chameli ka tel or he ran off to Mumbai...so when when when please tell usπŸ˜†

Then comes the bedroom scene where Khushi hugs Arnav and apologizes for seeing him without clothes...did any one see Arnav's scandalized expression??? Woh to tension main aagaya...kiya khaak SR manaye ga πŸ˜†...however then khushi teases him with his baby picture in which he is all shame shame πŸ˜†..he runs after her to get hold of it and both end up falling on bed and end up breaking it...OK guys what changed...last time during Delhi main bali hotel both fell on the bed...and the bed didn't even make a choon sound...today the only difference in weight was the baby picture...how heavy was it...that when added to Arnav and Khushi's weight...it could not withstand the pressure...or is it that just like the quickly deteriorating condition of Arnav's room, khushi's clothes the bed is also 2 no. wala from a 2nd handshop??πŸ˜† OK OK a very cute moment...very much like Barun and Sanaya's candid shot having fun rather than Khushi and Arnav...no romance only friendship evident...😳

But to see  the serious side...Khushi unearths Arnavs childhood that is his past...and that led to breaking of the bed that is breaking the base...meaning no Suhaag raat...one more piece of past or stigma is coming out soon pouring water on Arnav's dreams of enjoying the night with his wife...

Next scene dadi pacing around the living room with Shyam's BD or probably the kiddu who did a back flip demanding more screen time climbs down from the stairs...dadi loves him!!..FB main bhi aayaπŸ˜†

Enters mami in her hilarious style..singing tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi (sandy this is for you in your style πŸ˜†)

Only to be stopped by dadi in her usual hand raising style...ab koi yeh batao...how did mami guess dadi's presence and stop in time with closed eyes...agar na kerti to...both dadi and mami would have toppled Arnav and khushi style πŸ˜† Rabba Veee

OK this was one hilarious scene...first we have Shyamu's BD doing dusting in the back ground...bechara is out of work since Abhaas is away so has to earn his living this way...then we have NK entering calling dadi drowni...πŸ˜† and then clarifying to dadi that I am not chotte I am NK...🀣...aaj to chote ke darshan bhi hue...NK would never want to be that🀣...no matter what I do I cannot beat the comic element of that scene...now the point  is NK said dadi ki goli and bhashan...to kiya past main  bhashan diya tha which led to mum running and pulling the trigger on herself πŸ˜†...I want to applaud swati ji..utakarsha and Karan for keeping a straight face while shooting such scenes...
πŸ‘

Next we have nani narrating radha Krishan story of eternal love...making khushi realize the missing elements in her marriage...mami witnessed the hard boards for bed and inquired and out loud blurted about the activities on bed that it broke...Arnav teases Khushi with a wink...they have a conversation in their bedroom where Khushi says that they are living like a pati patni but are only half pati patni as they have not done the rituals..roka, puja, haldi, mehendi, sangeet, phere, mundukahi and then Suhaag raat....Arnav teases her that they will start backwards...which scares & confuses khushi and she runs away...

why oh why do I feel that for the time being Arnav and Khushi will remain like radha and kishen for the time being...jin ke pyar ko kisi ke naam ki zaroorat nahin...jo pyar is duniya se ooper hai...implying no marriage in the coming episodes...also mami's dialog abt their activities in front of all implied the upcoming stigma...rough times coming up...Khushi will someday get a proper marriage with all the mentioned rasams but not yet...and SR main to kaafi time hai abhi😳

A sweet bromance scene between Arnav and Akash at the end of which Akash had an expression ...just a good day...mera woh day kab aaye ga??πŸ˜†

A few questions and notes:

- When and how Akash and Payal patch up..??😲..yeh kiya surprise per surprise..pehle SR higayi ab patch up bhi..hamain kiyun nahin pata chaltaπŸ˜†

- Dadi just found out that Arnav does not use malik as his surname..

- The big suitcase in the parcel...is it to pack off khushi to the maika??

- Who was anjali talking to?? Shyam???

- Why were there just three to four t-shirts hanging on Khushi's side of closet...where are her long draperies hidden??

- Arnav talks non-stop to Aman..sham se raat tak he was on call with him...and then in the morning also..lets say first thing in the morning...assuming that khushi was still sleeping it must be before 8:00,,...

- Can someone please tell me how much does Aman earn for all the hardwork he puts in...coz if he walks away..both the raizada brothers will be bhooning bhutte (roasting corns)...so AMan baby if they don't pay you a big package leave now...and join competition...by the way is he married?? if he is then his wife will be one unhappy woman

- And sadly every time Arnav and Khushi romance and laugh it is quiet short lived so people gear up for the emotional turmoil ahead!!😳

If you liked Arnav's laughter, his wink, Akash in white Kurta, NK with dadi...or just my post..don't forget to press Like😎

To read Jhalak's saga of romance please follow:😳

Bwahahahaha

Bushy hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

But but when u referred the radha Krishna story and said about you r assumption im feeling pain
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreya_l

Hi ReduxiansπŸ€—, trying to get my fill for the day of redux...successfully read all the 4 pages πŸ˜†
Sarunrocks Loved your exposition on Radhe-krsna!

Sunshine I have always loved your takes...now they come with pictures so the fun is doubled.

Vasi dear girl loved your poem yesterday and had fun reading the analysis today and agree with NK (bhoot pret) and Arhi intimacy on the photo issue.

Bush I believe you will definitley come out with a differnt take to tickle the funny bone in us with Rat job yesterday and today with the ducky... I missed you humor all these days! Aaj kal Aman ki chinta kar rahi ho kiddu chala gaya isliye...

Anna Loved your take!

Kopal Nice recollection of how they got what they dreamed of...in not so distant past.

Naz nice analogy with chess pawns!

Sandhya Thanks for your Pm and Glad to read that you have put the essence of Gokulashtami in few words!

Ghausia Read you yesterday and today...I can see you have tried to put positive in  but yes we all know it is the happiness before the storm... let us enjoy as long as it lasts...Keep writing. Enjoyed your take!

CuteBarun Nice symbolism err channas of wisdom.

Riti4u Nice song!

Jhalak Loved reading you again after so many days...indeed life's happiness lies in small joys with your partner...and it was aply shown today!

Droopy_asleep Interesting train of thought about 7 days and ceremonies...

Chitmanas I think love has the effect...which can bring the change and definitely it is Khushi who has heralded that change in Arnav. I remember Nani's words Pyaar to pahaad ko bhi hila sakta hai yeh to sirf chote hain...The description of Radha-Krshna was like Spiritual (Atmic) union and then marriage was about physical (Bhautik) Union... one has been achieved other is awaited for Arnav-Khushi!

Lalsunvid NK was very hilarious today...I was literally ROFL.

Payasa Same as the rest I'm glad to read you again! Good points on Dadi. Let's see what she unfolds for us...

Sanpin Lovely quote from Notebook!

Sumana Always there with Cheery pics. Thanks for sharing them like always!

RitJ26 List of Innuendos wow LOL

Incandescent Nice take about the remaining ritual of Pheras... It was fun reading you (apart from your OS) 

Sonshine Seems you are haath dhoke peeche padi on Surnames today Anjali... I'll do with this one name and leave the surnames she can have...You know they say either one is brave becoz the person knows the consequence but here she is stupid to be brave... she is going against the better judgment of her brother and others... NK for that matter if she is unwilling to turn her eye on Khushi who have mentioned the deceit... but i guess she has to make a blunder to repent...

Thanks a lot ShreyaπŸ˜ƒ I am Divya
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?

Aren't Radha and Krishna are "Star Crossed" lovers???  why will no wedding and yet the love saga come up ??? 
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nina it was there for Khushi to realise her Shaadi is incomplete without the pheras and ARHI has to  complete the pheras b4 taking their RS to next level.Hope i was right here.πŸ˜ƒ
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Doodle

Doods...yesterday i had mentioned the following in Redux:

• GH doesnt know that Anjali-Arnav were Maliks, rite???
  • Shashi,Bua and Garima dint know Raizada but is it possible that they knew Maliks and that confrontation is coming up between Dadi and GH during janmashthami...remember Nani's dialogue to Arnav yesterday--hum sach bata denge to Dadi but after Janmashthmi
  •  I was wondering ki Damaadji aka Shyam ka sach batane ki jagah kahin aisa na ho ki original damaadji ka thoda(not full) sach saamne aaye...coz either Garima/Bua/Shashi will recognize Dadi or vice versa
  • Garima is Khushi's maasi...so if ASR's dad was involved in the accident where her parents died...then there are chances that either one of them knows ASR's Dad and Dadi.
  • Also, i dont remember the exact dialogue which happened during ASR's parents barsi...there was a scene when she tells GH about barsi and  i guess there were some leading statements( ...will have to re-watch that episode again.

mujhe bahut bada hunch ho raha hai...and janmashthmi is looking quite ominous to me in IPKπŸ˜• (because CVs agar Teej ko postpone karke Janmashthmi celebrate kar rahe hain on the same day as the real one...then there has to be a solid reason for that))

Yup you are right ... remember the flow of events whenever I analyze ... and even after I started in July also I said the same thing ...

Didn't ASR say we will do back wards??? 

Remember my "Scattered Chanas to Scattered Pearls" ??? you need to solve the brackets backwards ... and not forwards ... 

The Second chakravyuh is done but we are entering the First One ...actually we entered on Wednesday when Khushi got the "Conch". 

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Har Gunavon  ka Chakravyuh ko thodke aarahi hai Arnav aur KhushiπŸ˜‰
πŸ‘