Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Doodle

You are over thinking Hon ... don't ... We are good ...

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

this will happen to Arnav-Khushi...😆🤣
Originally posted by: riyya6

i dun tink remarriage will take place

it's really not a marriage.. just an interpretation of pheras by Asr that's it..
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Nooo, Akash was being himself cute, sweet et all after a looong time.

Dogra finally got rid of Bachchan bhoot.

Biased Akash Bitwa fan here😆

Me in support, Shweths!😆
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nooo, Akash was being himself cute, sweet et all after a looong time.

Dogra finally got rid of Bachchan bhoot.

Biased Akash Bitwa fan here😆

Aagayi Aakash ki Spokesperson,defend karneke liye😆😆😆😆
Yep he was very cute and he can be anything but a villain(SREE)
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Happy or Sad Just stay together Arhi/Stick together like FEVICOL😉

they will now.. to be separated later...
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Reduxians🤗, trying to get my fill for the day of redux...successfully read all the 4 pages ðŸ˜†
Sarunrocks Loved your exposition on Radhe-krsna!

Sunshine I have always loved your takes...now they come with pictures so the fun is doubled.

Vasi dear girl loved your poem yesterday and had fun reading the analysis today and agree with NK (bhoot pret) and Arhi intimacy on the photo issue.

Bush I believe you will definitley come out with a differnt take to tickle the funny bone in us with Rat job yesterday and today with the ducky... I missed you humor all these days! Aaj kal Aman ki chinta kar rahi ho kiddu chala gaya isliye...

Anna Loved your take!

Kopal Nice recollection of how they got what they dreamed of...in not so distant past.

Naz nice analogy with chess pawns!

Sandhya Thanks for your Pm and Glad to read that you have put the essence of Gokulashtami in few words!

Ghausia Read you yesterday and today...I can see you have tried to put positive in  but yes we all know it is the happiness before the storm... let us enjoy as long as it lasts...Keep writing. Enjoyed your take!

CuteBarun Nice symbolism err channas of wisdom.

Riti4u Nice song!

Jhalak Loved reading you again after so many days...indeed life's happiness lies in small joys with your partner...and it was aply shown today!

Droopy_asleep Interesting train of thought about 7 days and ceremonies...

Chitmanas I think love has the effect...which can bring the change and definitely it is Khushi who has heralded that change in Arnav. I remember Nani's words Pyaar to pahaad ko bhi hila sakta hai yeh to sirf chote hain...The description of Radha-Krshna was like Spiritual (Atmic) union and then marriage was about physical (Bhautik) Union... one has been achieved other is awaited for Arnav-Khushi!

Lalsunvid NK was very hilarious today...I was literally ROFL.

Payasa Same as the rest I'm glad to read you again! Good points on Dadi. Let's see what she unfolds for us...

Sanpin Lovely quote from Notebook!

Sumana Always there with Cheery pics. Thanks for sharing them like always!

RitJ26 List of Innuendos wow LOL

Incandescent Nice take about the remaining ritual of Pheras... It was fun reading you (apart from your OS) 

Sonshine Seems you are haath dhoke peeche padi on Surnames today Anjali... I'll do with this one name and leave the surnames she can have...You know they say either one is brave becoz the person knows the consequence but here she is stupid to be brave... she is going against the better judgment of her brother and others... NK for that matter if she is unwilling to turn her eye on Khushi who have mentioned the deceit... but i guess she has to make a blunder to repent...
Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

Hi Cheena! 🤗

🤗
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Doods why you always talk about quitting...😡

Arent you happy these days each and every dialogue is loaded with innuendos...
and track going well ...see they even mentioned twin babies😆

Don't worry Zu... Doods going no where ,jab twins Honge loop close karnekeyliyee  phir anna padegana ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†...
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Zuuu🤗

I am ecstatic🤣

Aakash bitwa ka pink fanwa😉
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

You are over thinking Hon ... don't ... We are good ...

As per as Krishna and Radha are concerned they are soul mates but never united on earth and they couldn't give a name as their relationship was above physical union ... they were never mortally united ... they couldn't because Society wouldn't accept then ... but they both were righteous ... 

Who did Nani mean then, Doods? I didn't quite understand the need for bringing them up right now; I mean, last Janmashtami we had the story of how Krishna was born, which was relevant because it was Janmashtami. But this time over, why the story of Krishna-Radha?