Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ny one remember the Guy from May 14 epi,Who calls out for Arnav in the Airport,that guys resembles Arnav's Dad in the photos

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3539jlwT2UA[/YOUTUBE]

CHK 3:14
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Hello Ladies:

Went through the last few pages and saw that the Dadi-Mami-NK scene rocked. The actors must have had a blast shooting for it.

Enjoyed watching Arnav teasing Khushi and having her on edge regarding the SR.

@Doods - read your analysis/future track layout regarding the past of all the families involved. Looking forward to that.

Heelooo Soap ...  ๐Ÿค—

I am seeing you after such a long time ... how you doing ??? 
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Doodle

Why you SAD ??? Aisa kya kahan maine ??? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ME wanted a remarriage thats y..me sadva..๐Ÿ˜ญ
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

no offense, but Khushi has always been a dumbo in this.. its always ASR who brings back her dhak dhak
Frankly speaking, I have never seen any SP hero being so straight forward about SR... baaki heroes toh sharmaate hain ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

If any freaking thing is "Nayi Soch" about IPK...then it's the progressive nature of ASR...He's truly a Harvard Grad and his suaveness,non-chalance..proves that...He's miles ahead of any Television Hero at the moment!!Is principled but extremely progressive!!
[/QUOTE]

ABSOLUTELY ๐Ÿ‘

Do you know kal ka episode is termed as 'MATURE CONTENT' by SP? Nayi soch

Zoyafan thumbnail

1). How did Shyam manage to enter ??? The answer was in today's episode

2). Khushi's declaring the war par se ... I meant she will be devastated ofc ... any child would ... isn't it??? But to what extent that depends on what exactly happened that night ... Because Khushi having the "Conch" is imp and it's given by her Mother-in-Law and that scene as I mentioned yesterday she directed her towards "Daadiji" ... How and to what extent it will happen we need to see ... 

And this time it is not only the Accident but we need to take into consideration everything that is going to trigger that ... answer was there only which I said in yesterday's analysis ... "Chattis ka akhda". 
[/QUOTE]

GARIMA calling, isnt it?? ( Sandy, million thanks once again for ur PM and clarifying things on this )

nivedha84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Doodle

Did I say remarriage won't happen ??? As per track I said yesterday "Will it happen"??? 

But I have NO FAITH on the creative team ...they change tracks within a click ... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Remarriage should happpen b4 the contract expires na,only then it'll make sense. and whats in the suitcase,iam very curious to know๐Ÿ˜‰
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

He did some lingerie shopping for her๐Ÿ˜‰

A couple of pieces of lingerie to tease her are fine.๐Ÿ˜†

I really would like to see a whole new wardrobe for Khushi - custome designed by the best designer of AR creations.

See you all tomorrow.. GN..Bahut neend aa rahi hai!! 

mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payasa

Lovely episode'.

Dadi character is looking as interesting as ASR. So Thought of writing about dadi  today'

Dadi-

.a strict, disciplined n religious woman, a woman who had lived her life on her own terms cud not come to live in her friend's house after losing her son n daughter in law on that fateful day

She chose to stay in ashram n left the children under the care of nani..but that night left an unhealed scar in her heart too, which she could not able to overcome over the years.. Dadi chose to shut herself from the family permanently, refusing to come to terms with the present, but keeping all the information abt her grandchildren.  

It is clear from their conversation that, she  used to get information abt them time to time.Her frequent questioning abt shyam hints she doesn't know anything about him. 

Her strict, disciplined religious , highhandedness hints at her instant disliking of khushi. Neither she wud have approved of her presentation nor her way of welcoming.

Her dislike is going to heighten even more when she learns khushi's involvement in shyam's matter. She may ask for the proof of kidnapping which nobody has.

Now that anjali has seen arnav in love with khushi n his lying to her..she might think that arnav has misunderstood / misread shyam.

This might trigger the reentry of shyam and anjali might chose to go with shyam and leave the house, which arnav may not allow. Meanwhile arnv-khushi come much closer n tackle the situation together.

Dadi wil definitely be instrumental in bringing back Shyam, at least she would try her best. Anjali seems to have accepted the situation but that is not true. She is happy because she has put up her own plan of action to bring back Shyam. I would say that she is very very wrong in deceiving Arnav and that puts her in the line of the other decieving characters in the story. However, this time I guess there is some fault from Arnav's side also, he never bothered to give an explanation of the situation to Anjali, who deserved an explanation. Till she knows the complete truth, she is free to believe whatever she wants !!

Arnav-khushi

Loved today's arhi scenes after long time'it didn't look silly like recent ones...if they keep showing such arhi scenes, it is much more enjoyable.

points to ponder---

1. dadi's involvement in either in khushi's parents death or in her son's unholy deeds seems to be remote...she seems to lead her life on her own terms like ASR. her reasoning for staying ashram would be her inability to come to terms with the situation enough to live through iti

I don't think she was involved. She left out of humilation and being ashamed on her incapability to prevent the incident. The Sheeshmahal signifies the social status they might have had. It was a palace and one can presume that the Maliks had a larger than life social status in Lucknow during that time. So a scandal of this magnitude was likely to bring a huge ill reputation on the family name. Dadi left because of that humilation.

2. the promo- where khushi says- " chahakar bhi hum aap se nafrath nahi karpate " and arnav's dialogue-" kash hum mohabath karpate "

isnot it related to immedietly post marriage track.wherein she is supposed to hate him for his deeds and he wants t love her but cant "

Yeah right. Both this and Arnav's dialogue also 'kaash main tumse mohabbat kar pata' have been already shown. However, there r possiblities of reusing them, in some other track, past or otherwise. Depends how the track unfolds. 

Mine in red!
Edited by mpk2011 - 11 years ago
Zoyafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Pallu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Very Badly hit๐Ÿ˜†...Not able to get up only... And i saw so many repeats too๐Ÿ˜ณ...Wahan KI haal hai๐Ÿ˜‰

Divya...haal behaal hai...๐Ÿ˜†wanted to enjoy Arhi till it lasts ...๐Ÿ˜‰
aur upar se...aaj blore ofc ko chhutti nahi hai...and delhi ofc has a holiday...๐Ÿ˜ญ