Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mommamia

And we will say.. Quality matters..and TRP is for your sake and not us!!πŸ˜†

Yes and they will say you guys faltu may blame G&J when the writers, the quality has been the same only they did not get credited.

You guys think you all are so smart, when you don't know what happens behind the scenes.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

πŸ˜† Good Night bushy...SDπŸ€—

πŸ€—
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

no offense, but Khushi has always been a dumbo in this.. its always ASR who brings back her dhak dhak
Frankly speaking, I have never seen any SP hero being so straight forward about SR... baaki heroes toh sharmaate hain πŸ˜†

If any freaking thing is "Nayi Soch" about IPK...then it's the progressive nature of ASR...He's truly a Harvard Grad and his suaveness,non-chalance..proves that...He's miles ahead of any Television Hero at the moment!!Is principled but extremely progressive!!

Originally posted by: Doodle

Sandhya,

don't break your head on that ... I'll explain if am writing tomorrow πŸ˜†

yey!! Chalo we have a date tomorrow then!! Tomorrow friday na I think you will come late.. So popcorn ke saath milthe hai πŸ˜ƒ
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

No, i mean this is not with respect to wat u said, jus felt from Nani's words and as Bush mentioned in her analysis that these people will not have a name to their relationship for some more time...i was badly expectig a remarriage..but considering wat u said abt creative team..will keep my expectation minimum..thanks.😊

You know...I was thinking something re..

Seee

Kushi now has realised big way that their marriage is incomplete and now after seeing Arnav's love and support and sommitment she wants it to be complete...
So what if she blurts it out agin and again and Dadi hears it...

Either Kushi will be asked to quit the relationship..because they are not complete hubby wife as per customs...
Or
Arnav will never allow Dadi to play with their relationship so he has to seal the deal with Kushi...so he may declare that he wants to Re-marry Kushi...just to safe gurd their relationship...

If this is not done...Trust me...there is no chance their relationship will survive the tide of past...
Though they deeply love each other..they need to completely seal the relationship...else if Dadi finds any crack in it..she will not think twice before using the hammer called ANJALI and breaking it..

errr...so in this case..re-marriage has to happen na Doodles dearπŸ€”..Moi a bit conphusedπŸ˜†
Edited by Cool_wonder - 11 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Why you SAD ??? Aisa kya kahan maine ??? πŸ˜ƒ
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1). How did Shyam manage to enter ??? The answer was in today's episode

2). Khushi's declaring the war par se ... I meant she will be devastated ofc ... any child would ... isn't it??? But to what extent that depends on what exactly happened that night ... Because Khushi having the "Conch" is imp and it's given by her Mother-in-Law and that scene as I mentioned yesterday she directed her towards "Daadiji" ... How and to what extent it will happen we need to see ... 

And this time it is not only the Accident but we need to take into consideration everything that is going to trigger that ... answer was there only which I said in yesterday's analysis ... "Chattis ka akhda". 

So you are writing today also .πŸ˜‰...Write!!! πŸ˜Š

How many more days left in contract...?? 5 or 6 ?? One hell will break loose before the contract??? 

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dun want black out, SR, national holiday.. Just a sensible story line ... Thats it... Even if they dun consumate its no problem but dun make the heroin look dumb... Thats all as a viewer im asking... Ginny & Johny... πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Yes and they will say you guys faltu may blame G&J when the writers, the quality has been the same only they did not get credited.

You guys think you all are so smart, when you don't know what happens behind the scenes.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know they are good with blame games.. Iss serial ko kya naam do =Tu Tu Main Main.πŸ˜†. 
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riyya6

if black out today , tmrw notional holiday... If SR scheduled today, national holiday declared in All state n countries... Iss pyaar Ko Kya Naam Do... Other show gets TRP,,,, We get national holiday... GET SET GO>>>>> How far it will success team with Guru is in doubt... So Get prepared... 🀣

Meri pyaari si bachi its not going to black out any soonπŸ˜†