IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by payasa

Lovely episode'.

Dadi character is looking as interesting as ASR. So Thought of writing about dadi  today'

Dadi-

.a strict, disciplined n religious woman, a woman who had lived her life on her own terms cud not come to live in her friend's house after losing her son n daughter in law on that fateful day

She chose to stay in ashram n left the children under the care of nani..but that night left an unhealed scar in her heart too, which she could not able to overcome over the years.. Dadi chose to shut herself from the family permanently, refusing to come to terms with the present, but keeping all the information abt her grandchildren.  

It is clear from their conversation that, she  used to get information abt them time to time.Her frequent questioning abt shyam hints she doesn't know anything about him. 

Her strict, disciplined religious , highhandedness hints at her instant disliking of khushi. Neither she wud have approved of her presentation nor her way of welcoming.

Her dislike is going to heighten even more when she learns khushi's involvement in shyam's matter. She may ask for the proof of kidnapping which nobody has.

Now that anjali has seen arnav in love with khushi n his lying to her..she might think that arnav has misunderstood / misread shyam.

This might trigger the reentry of shyam and anjali might chose to go with shyam and leave the house, which arnav may not allow. Meanwhile arnv-khushi come much closer n tackle the situation together.

Arnav-khushi

Loved today's arhi scenes after long time'it didn't look silly like recent ones...if they keep showing such arhi scenes, it is much more enjoyable.

points to ponder---

1. dadi's involvement in either in khushi's parents death or in her son's unholy deeds seems to be remote...she seems to lead her life on her own terms like ASR. her reasoning for staying ashram would be her inability to come to terms with the situation enough to live through iti

2. the promo- where khushi says- " chahakar bhi hum aap se nafrath nahi karpate " and arnav's dialogue-" kash hum mohabath karpate "

isnot it related to immedietly post marriage track.wherein she is supposed to hate him for his deeds and he wants t love her but cant "

loved your points dear...i will be  in and out of d forum today

Daadi seems to b very interesting... her dislike to kushi has a deeper meaning... i think... one reason might be what u said... she dosnt encourage loose talks... does Kushi resemble someone from THE PAST... either by look or by behaviour...
Originally posted by Doodle

Just imagine Vasi how TOUGH it must have been for Daadi ... damn and she had to correct upar se - "Bhasha"... Bewakoof 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

the cast around NK especially Arnav and dadi should get an award for just keeping a straight face 😆

Naaa My Fav is 

Buaji - NK  = Hum Do ... Humwa bhi Do ... 
🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
I was Buaji's dream and NK looked so confused in dream also 😆😆 Poor Baby!!! 

Haan but I liked his Last mein kya tha ??? Khushi is such a DUMBO ... Duhhh 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣  🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣 

Tubelight hai who ... 🤣🤣...

Arnav is so loving teasing her like that ..and watching her expressions🤣🤣..

BTW is she scared of the SR and things involved with it😈...
Or
Was she scared to do it before she takes phere's and becomes his complete wife😕...

I am confused with Kushi bitiya's conphusion reee  **Kaka and Mami style mixed**😎

Answe me palezzz😃
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Dood's my dear🤗

SO are you enjoying this track...which you already had decoded and were aware of😃..

I AM LOVING THIS😃😳...

I have one question...Will Dadi Accept Kushi ..or will it take more time...I hope they dont drag this

Kya  question hain aap ke???

Will Daadi accept Khushi ??? Ab main royun yaa chullu bhar paani mein doob marun 😆

Edited by Doodle - 11 years ago

Haan but I liked his Last mein kya tha ??? Khushi is such a DUMBO ... Duhhh 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣  🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣 

Doodhs...Hai...

What and why was that Radha-Krishna story...No wedding near us ?? Before that all hell going to break on the love birds...?
Originally posted by mommamia

I was Buaji's dream and NK looked so confused in dream also 😆😆 Poor Baby!!! 

OOOMMMGGGEEE Sandhya you cracked me up ...

Originally posted by riti4u

A New Beginning!!

Hello friends ,Sorry for reserving space as I cant do analysis today but didnt want to leave this place empty so thinking of writing one song fr this new beginning ...A song one of my favorites by celine dion...A New Day has Come <3

I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear

Through the darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I had it all
But I was waiting for you

Hush now
I see a light in the sky
Oh, it's almost blinding me
I can't believe
I've been touched by an angel with love

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun

A New Day Has Come ...

Sathu- it is really commendable that you read 30 takes and appreciated each ones effort and also indulge in chatting...I really applaud your dedication to redux.You truely are soul of redux.Thanks fr appreciating hun...*Hugs* 

nice nostalgic song RITI DEAR... i really lovd it...😛  will be active after 7 pm today yaar...

Hi Hello... no analysis for today everything tomorrow only...

Will do for whole week.. now tell me what is new...

Good analyses on the first page especially Arhimainac di and anna...

OOOMMMGGGEEE Sandhya you cracked me up ...

Chalo As Bushy says Hasi tho Phasi.. Doodsie Phasi..