Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Aww thanks so much - it was just a few silly thoughts.
<div>

Newham!! you're my parosi then 😆

Yeah Birmingham was good for it, but very tough. My friends stuggled a lot.

It was a light-hearted change!
Indeed I am!
I think it'll be tough wherever I go though. Lol I love how we're discussing unis on the redux thread 😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: namedx

Riyya was it you who said you watch Korean dramas??

i need an explaination 😆 if khushi does not know pheres first or SR 2st then i think im fit to ask THIS 😆  Yes i do watch... Korean Drama ... n i can say that kiss are completed in that drama... 🤣

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namedx

Riyya was it you who said you watch Korean dramas??

I didn't even know Korea had dramas...wow what are they like?!

oh ps. Mum was watching SONY this morning as I was eating my cereal and one of the new dramas has started an office track where the guy gives the girl horrible tasks to do. urgh copycats 🤢 ok bi**hing over
RJXX thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

i need an explaination 😆 if khushi does not know pheres first or SR 2st then i think im fit to ask THIS 😆

😆 when Khushi asked that my mum's response was...'haw eh kinda da sawal ya?!'
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

What was in that suitcase and infact he placed it so hard on the ground...

Was that intentional to wake Khushi up...

My vote is there is shaadi ka jora and jewelry and other stuff for wedding, like khushi described to het friends. I think he put it down intentionally to wake her up. We'll definitely see the private pheras between them and promises of saat janam.

You know I always tell my hubby...that when we got married, we took vows to stay together for 7 janams rights. then next janam we are taking vows again for the next 7 janams . so if we keep taking vows in every janam we will be together for eternity...its an infinite loop right??? 😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

😆 when Khushi asked that my mum's response was...'haw eh kinda da sawal ya?!'

🤣
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Acha mere redux saheliyan, ab main sone ke liye ja rahi hoon. Abhi 2:11am baj gaye.
Shubhkhair 😊
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

i need an explaination 😆 if khushi does not know pheres first or SR 2st then i think im fit to ask THIS 😆  Yes i do watch... Korean Drama ... n i can say that kiss are completed in that drama... 🤣

Lol yay!!! Tu toh meri hi behen nikli!! I absolutely ❤️ Korean dramas!! And yes, kisses are definitely completed in them!!

@Rit, they're absolutely fab to watch!! And best of all, they don't drag on, not all anyway, they normally span around 15-16 episodes!! 
RJXX thumbnail
😆 my response exactly...you can always count on Punjabi to make things funnier
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

My vote is there is shaadi ka jora and jewelry and other stuff for wedding, like khushi described to het friends. I think he put it down intentionally to wake her up. We'll definitely see the private pheras between them and promises of saat janam.

You know I always tell my hubby...that when we got married, we took vows to stay together for 7 janams rights. then next janam we are taking vows again for the next 7 janams . so if we keep taking vows in every janam we will be together for eternity...its an infinite loop right??? 😆

guys somehow i feel its connected with Anjali's past... how her wedding stop... she was in her wedding attire... right f/backs... What IPK has done to Us, suitcase also we never leave... y'day was bed, now bed broke , 😆🤣