Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Haha woh toh sach hai πŸ˜†
Indeed. Have I missed your post? As I'm going to sleep soon I'll revisit the thread in the morning and read anything I've missed πŸ˜‰
All I know so far is that all my applications will be to London unis. I will hopefully be studying Dentistry. I'll be going on work experience for a couple of days next week where I'll get more of an idea of whether I want to apply for it. As well as that I have hospital work experience the whole week after. Don't know if I'll be able to post in redux on those days but I'll see!

My post is on page 3, do read when you get a chance.

Wow dentistry! I lived with a few dentistry students at uni, and a few of my other friends are dentists so let me know if you need help with applications?

Where do you live at the moment?
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi trin...I have a feeling you will change color in the week end...or today...πŸ˜‰
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Hi Riyya, Trin, Kopal, Supna, Ritz

Hi Sharmi πŸ˜ƒ
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Scary...u know me too well...these days...😳😳

It's all down to my sixth sense...! πŸ˜‰

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

ContratzzzπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†...the activities we do...the exposure to sun...our food habits...lot of things contribute...and it seems our skin tone changes all the time...πŸ˜†

Thank you! 🀣
Yeah, that's very true. There's very little sunlight in England, and my white friends get so jealous when they see how easily I tan!
Only time I've been in the sun properly was when I went to Pakistan for 2 weeks at the age of 5. Since then I've never been on holiday so have never had a chance to tan more.
But my mum calls me the gauri of the family because even the slightest hint of spice sets my mouth on fire! πŸ˜†
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How are u...when r u starting work?

Afternoon shift...so start at 2 and finish at 10  But I have 4 days off after that including the weekend yay!!! πŸ˜ƒ
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hi trin...I have a feeling you will change color in the week end...or today...πŸ˜‰

i second that
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today not possible but weekend maby πŸ˜†
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namedx

😳😳😳

...my bad!!! It wasn't intentional, I'm usually reduxed out by the time I reach pg3! πŸ˜³

See here - there's just no excuse this time!!! I shall definitely give it a read and leave you a comment! πŸ˜›

Now the preasure is on me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Have to write well...Tongue

Hummm...Feel like having Ice cream...

Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My post is on page 3, do read when you get a chance.

Wow dentistry! I lived with a few dentistry students at uni, and a few of my other friends are dentists so let me know if you need help with applications?

Where do you live at the moment?

I'll definitely have a look at it tomorrow!
Right now I need all the help I can get! I've been noting things down for my personal statement, yet I am at a loss over how to begin it. Thank you so much for the offer! Big hug from me (as it's too hard to find the smiley on my iPod)
I live in London, so I don't want to move away from home. The only exception to that would be Oxford or Cambridge but they don't offer dentistry.