Posted: 11 years ago

Kopal...you changed colour??? I missed your graduation too 😲

Anyway subha subha Redux Party 🥳🥳🥳
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

Hello my sunshines 🤗

Gutter overload today, so not writing anything 😳 Otherwise Jhals will come runing after me 😆

Hi trin... Read shaz then..😆
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225&PID=62671954
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

Thank you my love 🤗 ,you are pushing me out to get things out of me..see what you are getting now !!!

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

</div>

<div>
oo ok...*runs off to read*

Yay! *claps*
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

Kopal...you changed colour??? I missed your graduation too 😲

Anyway subha subha Redux Party 🥳🥳🥳

Yup!
I became teal...😆

one party over!!

Second starting!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey sharmi!! Lol I have a post dedicated to you... along with countless other like minded people!! 😛
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Reduxians! Hola guys, how are we all doing today? All deep in the gutter, no doubt. My analysis won't be much of an analysis today guys because I'm short on time & all I can do is giggle when I revisit certain parts 😆

Thank you to all the lovely people who liked my post. Special mentions to Jhalak, Shaz, Sathya, sunshine99 (sorry, I'm bad with names!) for your lovely words & thank you for all the nok-jhok on the Redux threads guys! I wuv all of you! ❤️

If anyone else commented about my posts, I probably missed them due to the huge number of pages in the Redux thread. Sorry! But yay, I'm now on the second page! 😃

Also, I did read a lot of amazing analysis yesterday. You guys are beyond awesome! I've liked a few of your posts & I'm sorry I couldn't give in-depth feedback. Please, blame my wifi.

Yesterday's post (I may refer to some points I highlighted yesterday in this post):

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3138160&PID=62594570�

One thing I do want to reiterate is that this is the lull before the storm - the harder ArHi are falling in love now, the harder it's going to be for them to put the past behind them and overcome the obstacles that will pave their way.

I always seem to find the negative side in all their love scenes, so I'll try to be more positive this time!

Arnav & Anjali

I hope Arnav remembers this when the truth comes out. I hope he realises, with Anjali's help, that he needs to leave the past behind and move forward. I said something to this effect yesterday:

Arnav wants to look to the future, but to do that he has to release himself from the past.

I want to see this happening, and I want Arnav to let go of what happened. When we discover what part Khushi played in his past, I want him to remember this moment.

Payal & Khushi

Looks like the siblings are back! Payal's acting like Khushi's sister once again, teasing her & supporting her. I liked when she pointed out what a good husband Arnav is and how much he supported her in front of Dadi. Both sibling scenes were very touching 😊

Flirting & Romance

Khushi, feeling all gooey and in love (ooh, interesting female version of the title track!) goes to her room and hugs Arnav from behind. 

So sweet yaar, and I had a flashback to Teri Meri. Arnav made Khushi's dream come true with the pearl necklace, and Khushi made Arnav's dream come true with the hug from behind! Aww, iss cuteness ko kya naam doon?!

Then came the super sweet chasing and bed scene! The laughing, the open happiness both of them are feeling is heartwarming.

Absolutely loveloveloved that scene! I felt like I was watching Barun & Sanaya laughing because Arnav & Khushi were just so comfortable together! Also, flashback to the scene at GH when they fell on each other!

But my ArHi-activated gutter mind couldn't help but think of the condition the bed will be in after their suhaag raat 😳

Dadi & NK

Dream duo yaar! NK's 'I'm not Chote' dialogue and all the hilarious words that were leaving his mouth. Dadi has met her match; our dear Nanheji will drive her mad. She even corrected him a few times! 😆

Loved that scene!

Khushi remembers her wedding & more flirting

She remembered the fact that there were no 'saat phere' and realises her marriage is incomplete. So she decides to talk to Arnav about it. Re-marriage soon then, nah? Even I noticed the parallels with the religious story Nani spoke about, but I'm sure someone else will highlight it!

Something else I noticed: Aakash is normal again? Or maybe he's taken a leaf out of his brother's book and he's pretending. Someone, please sort Aakash's character out!

Haha Mami's taunts about Arnav & Khushi playing cricket on the bed (the amount of bat & ball posts I've seen today 😆), embarrassing Khushi.

Who can forget Arnav's killer wink? *swoon*

The shadow

I hate to dampen the mood, but the shadow showed that dark times are looming. But also that they will pass. The shadow disappeared quickly, so happier times will come soon after the revelation of the truth. Who's relationship I'm referring to? To be honest, I think all relationships will be tested with this revelation. The shadow wasn't just for Arnav and Anjali, but Arnav and Khushi, Payal and Aakash, Nani and Dadi, HP and Laxmi (😆). Jokes aside, the shadow will impact on everyone.

Suhaag raat

Anyone else fall deep into the gutter after this? Firstly, Arnav ignoring Khushi was such a husband-wife thing. Khushi's frustration at him attending the phone call was hilarious. But then when he heard her mumbling, he hung up the phone and gave her all his attention. He gave up a call with Aman for Khushi?! Yeh toh sacha pyar hai!

Arnav was hilarious in this scene. The mischief in his eyes when he asked her to tell him what all of the rituals were, stopping at suhaag raat. & the challenge in his eyes when he said they should work their way backwards from suhaag raat. Looks like Arnav's had enough of waiting, and now he knows his wife reciprocates his feelings, he wants her! Bechara's had so many failed attempts; to date, he hasn't even kissed his wife properly. This entire scene had me cracking up.

Some people were in disbelief that Khushi has forgotten about the contract, but after he exposed his vulnerability to her in yesterday's episode, she's decided that she has to be there for him & she wants to be with him. Their current proximity and love for each other overpowers all else. I have a feeling re-marriage will be before or on the day of the contract ending. That will put the contract issue to bed completely. Of course, I'm sure it'll rear its ugly head once again when the truth all comes out. Oops, I forgot! Optimism, Ghausia...

'Arnav Singh Raizada'

I'm not going to dwell on this scene much as I feel it's not over. Dadi will bring it up again, and I'm trying to make my post positive!

Arnav teasing Khushi & 'good day'

I shall leave the contents of the suitcase to your gutter minds. The thought that it could be a completely ordinary suitcase containing clothes didn't even cross my mind! 😆

Poor Khushi, yaar! Arnav constantly reminding her that it'll be their suhaag raat that night (I'm almost certain that Khushi will convince him to take the phere and legitimise their marriage beforehand so it won't happen in that day). Someone else mentioned in a post that Aakash might think that Khushi is pregnant, hence Arnav's happiness. I burst out laughing when reading this but you never know with this show. A woman with a ridiculously flat tummy (due to the 2 celery stick diet Sathya 😆) is expecting twins, so why can we not have a miracle pregnancy? (No offence to anyone, my intention isn't to be blasphemous!)

When Arnav mentioned that it's a 'good day', I couldn't help but think that perhaps sad times will come sooner than we're expecting. I hope I'm wrong!

Khushi asking Payal about suhaag raat was a funny scene. It was made even funnier when I saw people on the forum stating their shock that Payal had one! Who knew Aakash had it in him? 🤣

Poor Khushi is so worried over what her rakshas laad governor can do!

Precap

Go Arnav! Tell Dadi the truth about scumbag Shyam!

This episode was yet another amazing episode. This whole week has been brilliant, and our old IPK magic is coming back!

This wasn't the most in-depth analysis I've ever done, but I'm tired guys. Please leave your likes and comments. Looking forward to seeing other posts too! 😊

Ghausia, I loved it!! Excellent choice of pictures aswell

Well done for covering the whole episode while most of us were too consumed with the gutterry parts, especially liked the parts in bold.

Please make your posts regular. They're so clear and consise, look forward to reading more from you 👏
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joyvg

🤗 thank you Gausi , I think so,even ,i am on learning curve so ,anything would do 😆

Haha meri Urdu/Hindi bohat burri hain. Kabhi kabhi anjaane main Punjabi lafz galti se istimaal karti hoon 😆
Kya karu yaar, main ghar main angrezi bolti hoon, school main Urdu seekhne ki koshish ki, aur ab SP dekh dekh kar, main aasani se Urdu bol sakti hoon. Lekin koi ghar main hai nahin ke main unhe saath Urdu boloon! Amma aur abbu dono bol sakte hai par bolte nahi! Toh sirf yaha aa kar main bol sakti hoon, Urdu aur Hindi ka mix! 😆
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chani123

Hi trin... Read shaz then..😆
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225&PID=62671954

🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh Shaz how I love you!!!

God I really wish I can stay for Live commentary with you guys. But it comes in the middle of the night here. And if I don't go to bed ,my hubby won't tell me "Come" he'll say "Go" 😳
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Wow Nazifa, I thought your post would be full of guttery thoughts but you clean bolwed me with your Chess Game, Loved your choice of pieces for each character.

Then I scrolled down and got to the meaty stuff 😆

Great post! Loved every line 👏

Thank you!!! I put a lot of effort into this!!!