It's fine, Shaz! Maine pictures tori bana li, bas screencaps hi hain πŸ˜‰
I'm having a ball reading your guttery post! Oh wait... Poor choice of words 😳

Aww thanks matey!! πŸ˜Š
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by namedx

Lol I'm making my way through em now - *rubs hands in glee*
Fun night ahead of us we've got πŸ˜†

AIinji reviving on her photos of past which were found by Kushi, and one of her clutch Arnie boy enters. And they plan & promise to put away the past behind &will never turn back but only forward!!! (ho ho'touched the wrong point when Hitler Daadi ji's here )

Payaliya puts a clear note in Kushi's head that  Arnie boy is real Jemwa (awww dreamy) which takes her to fly up & reach her one & only love Arnie ; the huggie therapy again ,but this time its for herself .(For a sec ,I thought its going to be senti,and  got ready to play my violin😭'.but but but  ,it turned to be ding dong bells .. she saw him without 'ahem ahem ahem'.when howzzz 😲(gutterest person ' I knowπŸ˜‰ ) but  she revealed the little chote 'cutest ever !!!(Tom & Jerry chase begins ,& bed breaks -& then the 3rd time biggest laugh '.πŸ˜ƒ.)-Well done again kushi my love!!! (Ok is it the wish like break the leg for good luck ,break the bed for'''you can fill it out) for me it about the war & nothing else !!!πŸ˜‰

Loved Mami /Daadi one to one !!!!  mami came to full stop without even opening her eyes .felt the red signal'. Nowadays traffic signals are playing big time in RM'NK helps to clear the signal out ,playing the  traffic police ,sends Daadi  off with her famous look!!! NK took Mumbai example ---the other aurat  brought again in todays epi unknowingly but we all knowzzz!!! NK bhai you Rocked!!!

Kushi  again been  clearly shown the right path of rituals by her beloved family ,& she  takes a flight again  to her love  to solve the problem and he as usual  seen  talking to his other love Aman! But She wins as usualx. How can Arnie boy resist Kushi Love.

Kushi  again been  clearly shown the right path of rituals by her beloved family ,& she  takes a flight again  to her love  to solve the problem and he as usual  seen  talking to his other love Aman! But She wins. How can Arnie boy resist Kushi Love..😍 She starts to pour out her worries about rituals ,our dear ASR takes his chance ' plans to go all backwards'.(naughty naughty Arnie boy )---But we know its about the other aurat yet again (thanks to reduxiansπŸ€—)'CVs ha ha ha' but thank you for making it cheesy ,I am loving it 😳

P.s---I thought to skip it,but  so true rits once you pop you cant stop...so pleaaj bare with me guys πŸ˜ƒ  my 1001st  post dedicated to redux (with my rumplings) !!!

Lol kudos Rit and Kopal, for being my true gutter dosts!!! πŸ˜† 

Hamesha!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ever ready for gutter giri! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RitJ26

</div>
<div>

Ghausia...which page is your post on??

I promoted myself to page 2 today!

Aww thanks matey!!😊

Seriously, I'm sat here laughing silently like a crazy person at your guttery commentary 🀣
The name Pinky suits Aakash! Completely expresses my disbelief at the fact he had a SR πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RitJ26

Fun night ahead of us we've got πŸ˜†

Seems I am missing alot ...😭 but will catch you 2morrow!!!
Originally posted by joyvg

AIinji reviving on her photos of past which were found by Kushi, and one of her clutch Arnie boy enters. And they plan & promise to put away the past behind &will never turn back but only forward!!! (ho ho'touched the wrong point when Hitler Daadi ji's here )

Payaliya puts a clear note in Kushi's head that  Arnie boy is real Jemwa (awww dreamy) which takes her to fly up & reach her one & only love Arnie ; the huggie therapy again ,but this time its for herself .(For a sec ,I thought its going to be senti,and  got ready to play my violin😭'.but but but  ,it turned to be ding dong bells .. she saw him without 'ahem ahem ahem'.when howzzz 😲(gutterest person ' I knowπŸ˜‰ ) but  she revealed the little chote 'cutest ever !!!(Tom & Jerry chase begins ,& bed breaks -& then the 3rd time biggest laugh '.πŸ˜ƒ.)-Well done again kushi my love!!! (Ok is it the wish like break the leg for good luck ,break the bed for'''you can fill it out) for me it about the war & nothing else !!!πŸ˜‰

Loved Mami /Daadi one to one !!!!  mami came to full stop without even opening her eyes .felt the red signal'. Nowadays traffic signals are playing big time in RM'NK helps to clear the signal out ,playing the  traffic police ,sends Daadi  off with her famous look!!! NK took Mumbai example ---the other aurat  brought again in todays epi unknowingly but we all knowzzz!!! NK bhai you Rocked!!!

Kushi  again been  clearly shown the right path of rituals by her beloved family ,& she  takes a flight again  to her love  to solve the problem and he as usual  seen  talking to his other love Aman! But She wins as usualx. How can Arnie boy resist Kushi Love.

Kushi  again been  clearly shown the right path of rituals by her beloved family ,& she  takes a flight again  to her love  to solve the problem and he as usual  seen  talking to his other love Aman! But She wins. How can Arnie boy resist Kushi Love..😍 She starts to pour out her worries about rituals ,our dear ASR takes his chance ' plans to go all backwards'.(naughty naughty Arnie boy )---But we know its about the other aurat yet again (thanks to reduxiansπŸ€—)'CVs ha ha ha' but thank you for making it cheesy ,I am loving it 😳

P.s---I thought to skip it,but  so true rits once you pop you cant stop...so pleaaj bare with me guys πŸ˜ƒ  my 1001st  post dedicated to redux (with my rumplings) !!!

Haha told you it's true, well done love...

Especially loved the parts in bold and don't worry I'm sure my thoughts out-gutter anyones πŸ˜†
Welcome to the Goldie club Joy! Aap ka swaagat hai πŸ˜‰
Did I even say that right?
Originally posted by joyvg

Seems I am missing alot ...😭 but will catch you 2morrow!!!
aww stayyy Cry