Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nazleef

don't worry, i said it😆

😆 thanksss
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazleef

Before I begin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARNAV!!!!!!! MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! MAY YOU FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO PUT YOUR BRAND NEW BED TO GOOD USE WITH KHUSHI!!! And don't worry, even if your family disapprove, we still have your back!!! Even if the bed doesn't hold!!! 

🥳 🤗   ☺️

The fires burned away all that they treasured, all that they loved, all that was familiar. Only the ashes remained. They washed away the ashes that covered them, but the wounds fester to this very day. That day, they lost everything they had. Their home, their parents, their identity, their dreams and hopes, everything was snatched away, leaving only a desire for vengeance and a desire to get everything back again, just the way it was, with the roses red and happiness galore.

Lots of love!
Nazifa

Nazifa...what I always like about your post is @bold the white King , Queen & the Black queen...
and the way you connect the dots so well with the epi...amazing post!!

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

Are you watching it too? aahh I'm sitting here like this 😃

ya..reading ,watching,peeking through & chatting !!! this called mulitasking !!!😉
how can I miss the repeat...,me too all wide 😃😳
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's so refreshing to read this thread I have always connected to this character Gul thanks to bring ASR to SP and us. I was so laughed today. Khushi knows he loves her but will be witnessing his love through his actions now. Yes, I want to more of this ASR.
DiamondLife thumbnail
Koel:
I loved how u linked..transfer of arnav's love from khushi to anji...
Yes he is kansmama..who has separated his father from kids...whose bump is invisible😆
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

kopal..lovely point ..about fulfilling each others dreams..😳

Thanks shastra... 😃
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joyvg

Nazifa...what I always like about your post is @bold the white King , Queen & the Black queen...
and the way you connect the dots so well with the epi...amazing post!!

Thank you!!! 😊
DiamondLife thumbnail
i had blast ...
who would have thought that NK will give hard time to Dadi🤣

For me, mami is over acting...frist time i am not liking her today in dadi-NK-mami scene..

yes, i liked when she said cricket on bed😆
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

i had blast ...

who would have thought that NK will give hard time to Dadi🤣

For me, mami is over acting...frist time i am not liking her today in dadi-NK-mami scene..

yes, i liked when she said cricket on bed😆

Trust NK to clean bowl Dadi 🤣 !!!
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Today we celebrated Krishna Jayanthi (Krishna's Birthday) and in IPK they were talking about Radharani and Krishna and their eternal love and I really felt like writing about their beautiful vivah that happened. I know past few posts I am writing about Krishna a lot. Radha and Krishna are never considered two they are always one. She lives in his heart and soul and they live as one soul. That is why we call him as Radhe Krishna. Their relation is full of passion and devotion

In Brahma Vaivarta Purana their vivah and union is described as

As passionate Radha, Her lotus face smiling, gazed at Him, Lord Krsna spoke to Her. Sri Krsna said: O Radha, You must remember what happened in Goloka (Goloka aka Vrindavan is the eternal abode of Krishna).  O beloved, now I will fulfil the promise I made to You. O Radha, O girl with the beautiful face, I love You more than anyone.  You are identical with Me.  We are not different. whiteness is always present in milk, as heat is always present in fire, and as fragrance is always present in earth, so I am always present in You.

You are half of My body.  You are the Supreme Goddess, the root of all nature.  In power, intelligence, knowledge, and glory, You are My equal.

Then with the presence of Brahma, sitting between Them both, Brahma ignited a sacred fire and, meditating on Lord Krsna, properly offered oblations. Then Lord Krsna rose from His couch, sat by the fire, and, as Brahma recited the mantras, properly offered oblations. Then Brahma, the father of the Vedas, bowed down before Sri Sri Radha-Krsna.  Then he had Radha circumambulate Lord Krsna seven times.

Then he had Radha circumambulate the sacred fire.  Then he bowed down before Lord Krsna.  Then he offered a sitting place to Sri Radha. Then he had Lord Krsna take Radha's hand and then he had Lord Krsna recite seven Vedic mantras. Then grandfather Brahma, the knower of the Vedas, placed Radha's hand on Lord Krsna's chest, and Lord Krsna's hand on Radha's back.  Then he had Radha recite the mantras. Then Brahma had Radha happily place a knee-length parijata garland around Lord Krsna's neck.

Then Brahma had Radha bow before Lord Krsna and then he had Lord Krsna place a beautiful garland around Radha's neck. Brahma had Lord Krsna sit down and then he had smiling Radha, Her thoughts fixed on Lord Krsna, sit at Lord Krsna's left.

O Narada, then Brahma had Radha and Krsna fold Their hands and recite five Vedic mantras.Then Brahma had Radha again bow down before Lord Krsna.  Then, as if he were the father and She were his daughter, Brahma gave Radha to Lord Krsna.  Then Brahma respectfully stood before Lord Krsna. Then the demigods, the hairs of their bodies erect with joy, sounded many dundubhis, anakas, murajuras, and other kinds of drums. The demigods showered parijata flowers, the gandharvas sand, and the apsaras danced. Smiling, Brahma said to Him, "Now please give me as daksina devotion for the lotus feet of You both." Hearing Brahma's words, Lord Krsna said to him, "You will have very firm devotion for My lotus feet."

"Now go to your own abode.  All will be auspicious for you.  Of this there is no doubt.  Son, by My command please perform the duties I have given to you."O sage, hearing the Supreme Personality of Godhead's words, Brahma bowed down before Sri Radha and Krsna and then happily went to his own abode. After Brahma's departure, smiling Goddess Radha gazed again and again with crooked eyes at Lord Krsna's face.  Then She shyly covered Her own face.

Wounded by Kamadeva's arrows, She bowed before Lord Krsna and affectionately approached His couch. Then She anointed Lord Krsna's forehead and chest with tilaka markings of sandal, aguru, musk, and kunkuma. Then She affectionately offered Lord Krsna a beautiful jewel cup of nectar and honey.  Lord Krsna, the master of the universes, drank it. Then Radha respectfully offered Lord Krsna delicious betelnuts scented with camphor and spices.  Lord Krsna chewed them. As Lord Krsna watched, Smiling Radha drank the nectar Lord Krsna offered Her and chewed the betelnuts He offered Her.

Lord Krsna happily offered Her the betelnuts He had chewed.  She chewed them with great respect.  She drank the nectar of His lotus face. Lord Krsna begged for the betelnuts Radha had chewed.  Radha refused, smiled, and cheerfully said, "Please forgive Me." Then Lord Krsna anointed all of Radha's limbs with sandal, aguru, and kunkuma. Kamadeva eternally meditates on Lord Krsna's lotus feet.  Still, to please Sri Radha, Lord Krsna voluntarily placed Himself under Kamadeva's control. O sage, the servants of Lord Krsna's servants defeat Kamadeva at every moment.  Still, Lord Krsna, who is the supremely independent Personality of Godhead whose desires are always fulfilled, happily accepted defeat at Kamadeva's hands.

Then Lord Krsna took Radha's hand, placed Her on His chest, loosened Her garments, and kissed Her in four ways. In Their amorous battle Her tinkling ornaments, the red ointment on Her lips, and the pictures and designs drawn with perfumes on Her limbs were all broken. O sage, as They enjoyed amorous pastimes Her sindura tilaka and marks of red lac were all wiped away. Filled with pleasure, Radha did not know whether it was day or night. Pressing Her limbs against His, Lord Krsna, the most learned scholar of the Kama-sastra, enjoyed eight kinds of amorous pastimes with Radha. Pulling smiling, crooked-eyed Radha to Him, Lord Krsna scratched and bit all Her limbs.

As They enjoyed amorous pastimes there was a beautiful sound from the tinkling of Radha's bracelets, anklets, and tinkling ornaments. In a secluded place Lord Krsna, the most learned scholar of the Kama-sastra, untied Radha's braids and removed Her ornaments and garments.

Then Radha untied Krsna's hair and removed His ornaments and garments.  They were both expert in these pastimes.  Neither was unhappy at this. Then Lord Krsna forcibly took a jewel mirror from Radha's hand.  Radha responded by forcibly taking the flute from Krsna's hand.

Lord Krsna sweetly stole Radha's heart and mind, and Radha sweetly stole Lord Krsna's heart and mind. O great sage, when the amorous battle ended, smiling, crooked-eyed Radha lovingly returned the flute to Lord Krsna. Then Lord Krsna returned Her mirror, gave Her a splendid pastime-lotus, made Her braids again beautiful, and marked Her again with sindura tilaka.

Lord Krsna dressed Her and decorated Her with ornaments and with wonderful and colourful pictures and designs drawn in perfume.  Neither Visvakarma, nor even Radha's gopi friends know how to make such graceful and beautiful decorations.  How can they be described here? As Radha was about to dress and decorate Him, Lord Krsna suddenly abandoned His form of Her youthful lover and suddenly became an infant again. Seeing that the infallible Supreme Personality of Godhead had again become the crying, frightened, hungry infant that Nanda gave Her, Radha sighed.  Her heart was shaken.  Overcome with the grief of separation, She looked for Her lover here and there.

This was all Maya which was imagined by her. She earned for his love. She earned a life with him. She longed to be with him. Even though that was not possible Radharani always was with Krishna only because for her it was only unconditional love for him and that she continued to had with or without him. They were connected through one heart and they were eternal lovers. His relationship with Radha, His Divine consort, actually constitutes the private life of Krishna. In this relationship, Love reigns supreme as Krishna surrenders to Radha. Krishna is lovestruck while Radha has taken over control. He has surrendered to the Power of Love

Today Khushi told him all that Radharani imagined for Krishna. Khushi wanted to marry Arnav with all the procedures and at the end wanted to become one. In Arnav Khushi I can see both Madhura Bhava and Kanta Bhava.

In Madhura Bhava the lover and the beloved become one through the intensity of love. This is the Radha experience. Kanta Bhava is the love of the wife for her Husband this is the rukmini experience. Till now what Arnav and Khushi were in was Madhura Bhava like Radha and Krishna but soon they will get into the Kanta Bhava like Rukmini and Krishna and when both forms meet it's a unique union indeed but now they have a war ahead. They have to enter the agni pariksha and clear themselves before they have a complete union. Even after Kamsa's numerous efforts Krishna was born likewise the truth will come out open on his special day. So I am eager to see what happens next. Thanks Sathu

Scenes I loved:

I cannot list any particular scene as the entire episode for Arhilicious for me. Loved it. Kudos to entire IPKKND team. Barun and Sanaya as usual the two rock and today that genuine smile made the day.

I know it's such a long long post. Sorry if I wrote too much today but what to do my love for the eternal lovers is like that. Pls do let me know if my writing doesn't gives you head or tail.

Thank you all for those wonderful comments and likes for my posts🤗

diva u took us once agn on a joyride with IPK n mythology, Krishma the god of romance at its best with the better half,,,, kudos to u gal for sharing this with us...