IP REDUX ; Nhat Khat Kaanha !! - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

Koel - Wow, perhaps the best take of read on the episode so far!! Your words moved me today matey!! The coming together of two lonely souls, and how both maa and amma would have been proud of their finding solace in each other rather than the stars!! Ufff - you killed it today matey!!! Such a grabbing piece! β€οΈ

[/QUOTE] Thank u Shaz...😳 your words are great motivators...Love you dearπŸ€— mushy hogaya.. IPK and ur comments ka zabardast asar hai😊

Originally posted by sunshine99

Koel - Wow, perhaps the best take of read on the episode so far!! Your words moved me today matey!! The coming together of two lonely souls, and how both maa and amma would have been proud of their finding solace in each other rather than the stars!! Ufff - you killed it today matey!!! Such a grabbing piece! β€οΈ

Thank u Shaz...😳 your words are great motivators...Love you dearπŸ€— mushy hogaya.. IPK and ur comments ka zabardast asar hai😊

[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by namedx

A fully-fledged guttery commentary

...And I have no intention of denying it either! πŸ˜³

Shaz waiting for it... no I can do it better than you... just a candid opinion it needed to be on the 1st pg as CV's intended it to be imprinted in our minds..πŸ˜‰

Shaz waiting for it... no I can do it better than you... just a candid opinion it needed to be on the 1st pg as CV's intended it to be imprinted in our minds..πŸ˜‰

Lol the commentary was done on the previous thread, just thought I'd compile em together, you know, in case one could like to continue the drool fest!! πŸ˜‰

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shaz waiting for it... no I can do it better than you... just a candid opinion it needed to be on the 1st pg as CV's intended it to be imprinted in our minds..πŸ˜‰</font>

I second that - looking forward to your post Shaz!
@sunshine99: I love the quote in your sig btw. It's so true 😊

Lol the commentary was done on the previous thread, just thought I'd compile em together, you know, in case one could like to continue the drool fest!! πŸ˜‰
Lovely thought Shaz...andthank u  for the  efforts for us to keep on drooling...😊

A fully-fledged guttery commentary

...And I have no intention of denying it either! πŸ˜³

can't wait πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

I second that - looking forward to your post Shaz!
@sunshine99: I love the quote in your sig btw. It's so true 😊

thank u Ghausia😳... loved your piece today.. very nicely written...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by RitJ26

can't wait πŸ˜ƒ
Hello RitjπŸ€—
What an amazing episode! My lay viewers mind will not understand anything without you guys so can't wait to read what everyone has to say!! I will say this though... This has been a week of amazing episodes and it seems dadiji's footsteps into Shantivan have been very shubh indeed!!!