Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: becoming a perfect husband (Page 4)

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Great analysis as usual , swasthi ClapClap what else he need to be crowned?!!! WHERE IS THE GIFT?!!!!! A wife who says  she has got everything, so she does not need anything is a real blessing... But he should nt have taken it granted !!!Wink

Much appreciated.

You have raised an interesting point. He knows that she has very simple needs. Further Baa sought his opinion of the sari she was gifting to Gopi which he acknowledged as being a good choice. Thus far he had only gifted her a sari which got burnt in the fire. It will be something to watch in the future as to what spurs him on to gift her with something and what his gift will be.

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

ahemji's antenna is so tuned to anything connected to gopi...I am waiting for him to catch the Rashi urmi duo redhanded and give it to them ..a real solid blasting..
did I imagine it or did did his lips ccaress her fingers when she was feeding him cake...I guess he became bold in the privacy of their room..after that his eyes had that possessive glint as if he was wanting some loving with his wifey ..
I do not know how Nazim does it but he creates an aura of longing, loving, desire whenever he is around Goppi nowadays...he is teasing, flirting but as she gets comfortable ...he gets that sparkle of intense desire in his eyes...
Ahemji is mesmerising the audience.Tongue

No you did not imagine him deliberately closing his lips to her fingers as she feeds him and watch him trying to suck the cream from them as she removed them. His possessive glint left his eyes smoking with desire for her.

It is his piercing eyes that has this penetrating look that mesmerises you. Followed on the rest of his facial expressions - his raised eyebrows as he speaks, the curling of his lips, his mounting cheeks as he smiles and his smiling eyes. This is all rounded off with his lilting voice, low, husky and creamy. This whole package of Ahem Modi makes him riveting. This is Nazim at his most dreamiest. 
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by swasthi

as Gopi said before cutting her birthday cake..she didnt have a wish as she has everything..and you could see the impact of that statement on ahem..he looked so happy...all she needs is Ahem's love and he is proving in more ways than one how much he loves her!Heart

thanks for the beautiful analysis swasthi! i was hoping CVs reveal Urshi's kalakari last year on Gopi's bday about her parents' death anniversary..that was sooo cruel of them! but i dont have much hope Ouch

You are welcome Deepa.

This was undoubtedly the best reward he received from his Gopi to hear her say this to him. 

He is becoming receptive to Rashi's and Urmila's snide remarks. It will be great to see Jitubhai clearing this up for him. Looking forward to the Janmasthami celebrations coming up.
Jitubhai??!! but where is Jitubhai!!?? LOL

When Baa asked Urmila about his whereabouts she said that he was out of town. Hope we see him soon. He is missing in action.
well..he is the only one who can reveal Urshi's kalakari regarding Gopi's parents' death anniversary..i really want this kalakari to come out...please CVs!!Disapprove

All it takes is just one kalakari to be revealed to set the domino effect in revealing the rest. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

ahemji's antenna is so tuned to anything connected to gopi...I am waiting for him to catch the Rashi urmi duo redhanded and give it to them ..a real solid blasting..
did I imagine it or did did his lips ccaress her fingers when she was feeding him cake...I guess he became bold in the privacy of their room..after that his eyes had that possessive glint as if he was wanting some loving with his wifey ..
I do not know how Nazim does it but he creates an aura of longing, loving, desire whenever he is around Goppi nowadays...he is teasing, flirting but as she gets comfortable ...he gets that sparkle of intense desire in his eyes...

No you did not imagine him deliberately closing his lips to her fingers as she feeds him and watch him trying to suck the cream from them as she removed them. His possessive glint left his eyes smoking with desire for her.

It is his piercing eyes that has this penetrating look that mesmerises you. Followed on the rest of his facial expressions - his raised eyebrows as he speaks, the curling of his lips, his mounting cheeks as he smiles and his smiling eyes. This is all rounded off with his lilting voice, low, husky and creamy. This whole package of Ahem Modi makes him riveting. This is Nazim at his most dreamiest. 

I adore Naz's voice nowadays...I wonder why the CVs just kept him saying yes Mom...he is wonderful in expressing through his voice...

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

I adore Naz's voice nowadays...I wonder why the CVs just kept him saying yes Mom...he is wonderful in expressing through his voice...

Very true, the CVs have been very guarded on both his screen time and dialogues. 
Rejoiced.ritika IF-Dazzler
Rejoiced.ritika
Rejoiced.ritika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Nice post swasthi.

swasthi

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Very true, the CVs have been very guarded on both his screen time and dialogues. 

Loved ahem even when he had nothing much to do. Now he is outstanding. Swasthi your post makes me go crazy on him. I am happy at least now he got a chance to show his full ability Big smile

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rejoiced.ritika

Nice post swasthi.

Thanks Ritika.

Go to top