Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Keep Smiling ASR (Page 9)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

Totally agree with you Rima...He looks best without those frowning lines on his face and he really behaved like his age today - Aguy having fun with his wife...Khushi is totally living up to her name of bringing him Khush 28 year old i...Superb Epi <3 Loved your post Rima <3
yes a 28 year old enjoying life with his lovely life ... and it is lovely to see

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Lovely post

Would love to hear your thoughts on how far the two have come along since last Janmashtami...

last year they had a fight and he had dumped her on the road and Khushi had given him a piece of her mind on what marriage means to a girl vs. him living in with Lavanya and not planning to marrying her

I found the pheras topic similiar...tho' surprised Khushi did not remember a shaadi is not complete without pheras

Also have this gut feeling ASR might blurt out at the end of contract something that may be a wake up call for khushi...how come she has forgotten the contract is ending in 7 days, with pheras is she hinting on continuing the marriage???

This time will Arnav wear a kurta again for janmashtami and come down for the pooja for khushi and complete the pooja with her??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I second your sentiments Rima!
Lovely episode! ASR the lover is a treat to watch! We always knew he had a fun side he kept hidden! (He used to play practical jokes as a Teenager) as per that comment from Akash! The Glue in his bed incident! :)

He had to stop being carefree coz of the way things worked out in his family! The burden was put on him of growing up too fast!

Today, he was able to act like a regular guy in love! I was thrilled for him!:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sps0114-Manal.A-Edella17rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Lovely post

Would love to hear your thoughts on how far the two have come along since last Janmashtami...

last year they had a fight and he had dumped her on the road and Khushi had given him a piece of her mind on what marriage means to a girl vs. him living in with Lavanya and not planning to marrying her

I found the pheras topic similiar...tho' surprised Khushi did not remember a shaadi is not complete without pheras

Also have this gut feeling ASR might blurt out at the end of contract something that may be a wake up call for khushi...how come she has forgotten the contract is ending in 7 days, with pheras is she hinting on continuing the marriage???

This time will Arnav wear a kurta again for janmashtami and come down for the pooja for khushi and complete the pooja with her??
khushi want the marrige to continue. she is nuts about the guy, his flaws and all
last janmashthami he was fighting the idea of marriage with her. this time he wants the marriage for keeps...that's what I call change

did not get what he will blurt out...the non completion of pheras? may be

don't think he will wear the kurta...not asr but cvs will reserve the surprise for wedding
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I second your sentiments Rima!
Lovely episode! ASR the lover is a treat to watch! We always knew he had a fun side he kept hidden! (He used to play practical jokes as a Teenager) as per that comment from Akash! The Glue in his bed incident! :)

He had to stop being carefree coz of the way things worked out in his family! The burden was put on him of growing up too fast!

Today, he was able to act like a regular guy in love! I was thrilled for him!:)
true. the leech of a family relies entirely on him. sigh

but today he was just normal
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Embarrassedexactly Rima...
loved & laughed in the epi. like hell...still blushing..it was full in gutter yesterday & i ended with making 3 posts...god!!!  LOL

rima

.Aisha. Goldie
.Aisha.
.Aisha.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you!Thumbs Up I absolutely loved today's episode!

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ASRsweetKKG]Embarrassedexactly Rima...
loved & laughed in the epi. like hell...still blushing..it was full in gutter yesterday & i ended with making 3 posts...god!!!  LOL
[/QUOTEyep. it was a gutter all the way episodeSmile

Go to top