Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Keep Smiling ASR (Page 6)

-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
It is so so SO good and relieving to see ASR smile. Embarrassed
I wonder when we made this connection - He smiles, we smile. He laughs, we laugh. He's happy, we become happy too.

Maybe it is so beautiful for us because we've seen this guy under mental stress, buried in responsibilities for like forever. He has suffered alot.
And trust me Rima, I feel really really happy for him. Finally he's letting the Arnav in him free. The ASR that used to shut the world out and spend his whole day brooding, sulking or getting annoyed - is now smiling, laughing and trying to enjoy life with his love.

He deserves this happiness in his life. And I wish, really really wish this stays. IPK history tells me when an episode seems too good to be true - we are supposed to brace ourselves for an upcoming storm.
But for once, this time - I want to see Arnav take over ASR completely.
I want that ASR should know that his love, feelings and emotions are safe with Khushi and he doesnt need to hide them anymore.  Smile

By the way Rima, Wonderful post! Clap
I just love how you put forward your opinions and thoughts!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAOmNaMaSteOmrima

..BhUvaNa Goldie
..BhUvaNa
..BhUvaNa

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yes , its a treat to see ASR smiling, how sad he can count his laughs and smiles.let this happiness be in arhi's  life atleast for a while. so along with u  i too say Keep Smiling ASRSmile
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Number.one.fan

It is so so SO good and relieving to see ASR smile. Embarrassed
I wonder when we made this connection - He smiles, we smile. He laughs, we laugh. He's happy, we become happy too.

Maybe it is so beautiful for us because we've seen this guy under mental stress, buried in responsibilities for like forever. He has suffered alot.
And trust me Rima, I feel really really happy for him. Finally he's letting the Arnav in him free. The ASR that used to shut the world out and spend his whole day brooding, sulking or getting annoyed - is now smiling, laughing and trying to enjoy life with his love.

He deserves this happiness in his life. And I wish, really really wish this stays. IPK history tells me when an episode seems too good to be true - we are supposed to brace ourselves for an upcoming storm.
But for once, this time - I want to see Arnav take over ASR completely.
I want that ASR should know that his love, feelings and emotions are safe with Khushi and he doesnt need to hide them anymore.  Smile

By the way Rima, Wonderful post! Clap
I just love how you put forward your opinions and thoughts!

Ya no ASR please only Arnav to make Khushi more happy Smile
lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Tongue
farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Completely in agreement with u...everybody just dump their problems at him but Khushi is the only one who shares his,who makes him realise that he's got a right to have a life as well all in all Khushi is the best thing that has ever happened to him and is not the one to miss this chance and let her go...anjilli has already started her future planning of making his life hell and dadi is already doing it...in future i am sure that dadi will be anjilli's staunch support in trying to bring Shyam back in RM again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Agreed rima
Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
 such a sweet post, rima:) I know its so much fun to watch this side of ASR! He seems happy and I hope he stays happy for a while and I really hope they get to go ahead with their phera plans and suhaag raat plans, they both deserve ITEmbarrassed watch anjali go into labour on the eve of their suhaag raatAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I soo agree. It feels so good to see him enjoying life like this. Such a rare sight. Not just Khushi but even the whole forum is always so happy and in a good mood when he laughs and smiles. Its so good to see all happy posts. No bashing, no comparing, no pointing out mistakes, no fights nothing. Just pure happiness Smile

Go to top