Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I second your sentiments Rima!
Lovely episode! ASR the lover is a treat to watch! We always knew he had a fun side he kept hidden! (He used to play practical jokes as a Teenager) as per that comment from Akash! The Glue in his bed incident! :)

He had to stop being carefree coz of the way things worked out in his family! The burden was put on him of growing up too fast!

Today, he was able to act like a regular guy in love! I was thrilled for him!:)
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

Lovely post

Would love to hear your thoughts on how far the two have come along since last Janmashtami...

last year they had a fight and he had dumped her on the road and Khushi had given him a piece of her mind on what marriage means to a girl vs. him living in with Lavanya and not planning to marrying her

I found the pheras topic similiar...tho' surprised Khushi did not remember a shaadi is not complete without pheras

Also have this gut feeling ASR might blurt out at the end of contract something that may be a wake up call for khushi...how come she has forgotten the contract is ending in 7 days, with pheras is she hinting on continuing the marriage???

This time will Arnav wear a kurta again for janmashtami and come down for the pooja for khushi and complete the pooja with her??

khushi want the marrige to continue. she is nuts about the guy, his flaws and all
last janmashthami he was fighting the idea of marriage with her. this time he wants the marriage for keeps...that's what I call change

did not get what he will blurt out...the non completion of pheras? may be

don't think he will wear the kurta...not asr but cvs will reserve the surprise for wedding
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I second your sentiments Rima!

Lovely episode! ASR the lover is a treat to watch! We always knew he had a fun side he kept hidden! (He used to play practical jokes as a Teenager) as per that comment from Akash! The Glue in his bed incident! :)

He had to stop being carefree coz of the way things worked out in his family! The burden was put on him of growing up too fast!

Today, he was able to act like a regular guy in love! I was thrilled for him!:)

true. the leech of a family relies entirely on him. sigh

but today he was just normal
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜ณexactly Rima...
loved & laughed in the epi. like hell...still blushing..it was full in gutter yesterday & i ended with making 3 posts...god!!!  ๐Ÿ˜†
.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I absolutely loved today's episode!
rima thumbnail
[QUOTE=ASRsweetKKG]๐Ÿ˜ณexactly Rima...
loved & laughed in the epi. like hell...still blushing..it was full in gutter yesterday & i ended with making 3 posts...god!!!  ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTEyep. it was a gutter all the way episode๐Ÿ˜Š
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Post Rima. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Seeing ASR *literally* Laughing was deifinitely a Treat To Watch.  ๐Ÿ˜Loved the Episode. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was ๐Ÿคฃing when they both were laughing on the Broken Bed.. ๐Ÿ˜† Looked Heavenly Cute. Day Dreaming
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing more to say Rima...U said it all...Agree completely...Wonderful Post...๐Ÿ˜Š and such a cute episode...
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicfan5

Nothing more to say Rima...U said it all...Agree completely...Wonderful Post...๐Ÿ˜Š and such a cute episode...

indeed it was a mindblwoing episode. felt happy seeing asr today
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I also felt the same.I loved when ASR was chasing Khushi.I loved when ASR laughed.The episode was awesome