Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

**FLAMES OF DESIRE** MG FF #6 NOTE ON PG-153 (Page 29)

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
thank u guys so much for all d likes and comments...love u lotsSmile

The following 260 member(s) liked the above post:

spy___girlammyicycoolpyarisahelinavyanissishmhetrasgeniusbmaashiyaan_2010drashtipatel30PoonamTsheetalvasageetkamaangeeta1803sanj19059290860623zil143kumctg48only4mailsluminousmishtikhuranakabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreemady2483sumayyariazkeerthi90attitudeshyjooomaaneet05rishudbstSeemaMartinJabeenKtanishasingh3AISHAJSsimmi11maneetarshshubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70sravanthi93deep002coolkiwistar432angeljyotikavya.sravyamaneetsdollTheSunShinesonai-adricapayal.gupta177queenbee001sweetie29Candy_jschloeeSarah08richujimmycutestarz--Yashvi--kainturakiranarunima.nadia-arshadSalmankatGURTI143kangsarbjeetLavz.Da.Wordpari1689drashtirockzzcutesrijulehrParimishtyManeetTUJANENAsadumaneetkavitamundharagurtifanjostnajonn09magicbookdreamypaparnapoduriagam12minnurajmandakini_marchsarah_zaishapreet.harmangoyalkalpna123lovepooshafee7994priyankasweet21nibi_suchiRamykrishrichu26pinku33mishtimohabbatrizwanaqmayashrisawant7mayukhasugivarunPaingelyash21asmi123wiskhanhuntoranky_1205ringme-divya-Gemmshubhi_snonabebuSaffronOrangenostalgic_soulsaswati_2008shreya satishsamirah_amjadm-g19vij10ns.1cyberprincessURMEpulvi16yashviagarwalLadyArwentabby999Bkjassoniaz121fantesycutemishtimamatha.mansi.tripathitanya94fatema_007ambili123Shilalipivaninair95nemradreamymishti88Moon002d_soniaGurtiArtiKasiKasiNeejurashmi.vaish68neha512Hanishadevibulbul164mrajundercoverhappyVinsh23saarisweetsampa39anmirzaMakpiepreetymaaneetLILY111144AameraManeetGurtiMGCherishhCiaMaaneetRiddhima3MeghPiyashidrashti10sobia4maaneetvalli30geet.lovergargi12KamliKudigeetsrir.maanDesigirls12maaneetmaahimayaparimaneetshaunadoublecrossMaaneet099ana1411khushi1022gbhatNH1971jssoodpriyankilove4allbilly_ritunehakapoor7CrystalSayapiya27-eiya-divya22kuhu18--Dia--sree.maneetArsheelalively-piiaAmbibambykamiyafrnd.of.frndzdrashti24preeti.1nilu710misty_drastifanPaintedSkypushpiIqbal Neha1mandy15honeygrapehermosoCutieTejuaakritisri1111Ash1991sdlife19paponeconshalinisaran89mishtirituawesomepoojamonika1992gill123allibrKINGKHANFANimpoojavermamel4203295singh24lil.mizz.smexiipunam2712dona86-padma-love2_somamuraadlovesddGcs-girlammu5Remya_Pillairitzy09mymagic13mrk-1NANDY_BRU18mypridepreethiaanuandavit_areebrubinahansa--Ratna--.AmeenaForEvamandymoreflowers4ububblygal1711khwaishfanpriti11spvdbhanu_rekhagmaaniqrasona-raidivareenazaara2212-dia-kawaii_geetmeena..seemamaryabinash079shrutheAjayMaaneet_ViduTyroaashluvsmaantamanna1391dolly10--Neelam--

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolasmi1239290860623aparnapodurinemraAameramansi.tripathiLadyArwencherieLoverm-g19sweetysarangeetsrir.maandreamymishti88angel-ki-shonaNeejuCherishh16anyaa.gurti_SharmeenLuvsGCimpoojavermaRemya_Pillaiyoga23priyalove2_soma--Ratna--_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-khwaishfanDonnaaInfinity.spvdsingh24

cool_gal17 Goldie
cool_gal17
cool_gal17

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahimaneet

Originally posted by cool_gal17

Originally posted by 3295

Originally posted by cool_gal17

Ha he le be bow cno fl ne
Naina mag nal Sips chlorine along with argon and remember her
K ca
This is my way of remembering periodic table

this is also good!!!!!!!

and i think its easy too

I love chemistry need any help ask me!
Right now online via cell tomm I ll inbox u the trick to
Remm the periodic table atleast 1st 20

Which exams are u appearing for?

</div>
<div>wow chemistry lovers here...me too a chemistry student...not that much just an post graduate...help lagi toh bataoSmile

Lol I am still under graduate lol doing engineering that to extc!
Lol no chem door dor tak but still I love it!!

Now update I am so sleepy!!!:-P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

FLAMES OF DESIRE

(i wanted to reply everyone...but when i started to write names, individually replying everyone...it got too big...sorry for being lazy...but next time onwards will surely reply each n every comment...for now have just summarized all ur comments and replying u on that basis...me glad u liking this track...specially happy that i met kawaii_geet's expectations (glad u finally loving this cutely devil geet)...
their would be more passionate scenes as we head wid this updates...so whoever missing that wild quotient will get it in future parts...
and i know many of u have this anxiety wethere geet will be molested by prem...then let me tel u in one sentence...that whatever happens, maan wont let anyone touch her...
lastly the doubt about, will geet get matured...then the answer is no...everything takes time...and maan wud be there wid her to guide her accordingly...and pls mind it she is just 19 and maan 26...so thoda maturity mai difference hoga hi...
and lastly wana thank u all for such lovely comments...it really feels gr8 to read them...and really appreciate the 2 silent readers who commented this time...thank u guys...keep commenting and enjoying this ff...love u all)

PART-32
(please stay tuned, as the FLAMES OF DESIRE begins nowEmbarrassed)

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."

"mujhase baate karo na...warna mai so jaungi, fir aap hi gussa karoge" he shook his head saying no, he wont get angry...
"ummm jhoote"...then giggled in her sleep...maan smiled and pulled the spread over him and kept hearing her cute talks...
Finally sleep took over their tried, exhausted body...pushing them in their dreamland...

Morning sun raised with new hope and new desire...desire of being together for now and forever...maan opened his droopy eyes still feeling lazy with the cool morning breeze...he pulled his comforter and slept for some more...it was unusual, as for the first time he was missing his routine workout session...but didnt bothered about it as he already had exhausted his body beyond its limit yesterday night...

He closed his eyes and the only thoughts crowded his mind where of his mishty...a contended smile touched his lips...he searched for his mobile, and could hear her steady normal breathing on the other side...he kept his mobile on speaker and kept concentrating on her moments...

Last night how much he had crused himself after that chat of his with brij...really he was such a fool to assume her leaving him...

flashback

After geet left brij immediately tried maan's mobile number...but found it busy as he was on continuous call with geet...then after trying for several times he finally called at khurana mansion...dadi picked his call...and after there formal talks...dadi did asked about geet and how is she doing there...and thats when brij could not hold back and blurted out everything to dadi...

"dadi woh pagali maan ko bohat jada miss kar rahi hai...aur mai apni shadi mai, geet ko aise depressed nahi dekh sakta...yaha tak ke woh hasana tak bhul gayi hai...aap please maan ko kaise bhi bhej do yaha" brij almost pleaded to her...and dadi to had tears thinking about what geet must be feeling...as she knew her grandson must have ignored her throughly after there fight...

And after that day seeing his outbrust on breakfast table...she could make out, how worse the situation must be between them...

"brij hum samjhate hai...aur hum maan ko jarur samjhayenge...par aap jante ho maan kitne ziddi hai...woh yeh narazagi liye baithe hai ki geet unhe bataye bagair chali gayi hoshiyarpur"

"agar aisa hai toh aap meri maan se baat karwayiye...he cant treat my sister like this"...brij was getting hyper..."geet is way to naive when it comes to understanding relations...aur maan ko yeh baat samjhani hogi"

"brij aap geet ke bhai hai par maan ke dost bhi...aur aap dono ke rishte ko bhi samjhate ho...please unhe aisa kuch mat kahiye, jisase unke bich duriya aur badhe" dadi poured her concern...knowing maan's temper...

"dadi aap befikar rahe...mai janta hu yeh dono, ek dusare se kitna pyar karte hai...and i can never think of parting them away" brij assured...

"hum abhi maan ki aapse baat karwate hai"

"ji"

Dadi went to outhouse, and searched him in his room then sighed knowing he must be exhausting himself by practising his martial arts...she went to his gym...and as soon as she entered, the sight horrified her...she groaned in pain seeing him sleeping on floor...cluddled up holding his mobile...she softly caressed his face, wiping the sweat off with her saree pallu...
"maan" she meekly called out slightly nudging him to wake up...
"ahhhaaa" he moaned in pain...because of his bleeding hand and aching body...
"maan" she again called out feeling miserble looking at his condition...

Maan gaining some consiousness, some how sat up, still feeling the burning sensation coarsing through his body...he felt with his every stretch or move, his skin would tear apart...

He looked at dadi, gesturing her to speak up...while he brilliantly hided his bleeding hand from her knowing how panic she will get...
"ummm woh brij aapse baat karna chahte hai"
"mujhe kisise baat nahi karni" he spoke stubbornly...
"par maan...geet ke baare mai toh sochiye" dadi was getting tensed seeing his temper...
Then suddenly it alarmed him..."is she alright"...he blurted out as he could not hold back his love, his concern, knowing how extreme she behaves when emotionally high...
"aap brij se yeh baat khud kyu nahi puch lete..." and she handed over the cordless phone to maan and walked out...

Maan uncomfortably looked at the phone...then removed its mute...
"hello"
"hello maan...kaisa hai yaar" brij was delighted hearing his voice after so many years...
"i am fine..." maan still could not manage to indulge in an conversation...he just kept it formal...
"i was just wondering if you could come down for my wedding" brij felt his reluctance so rightaway came on point...he must have forgotten thier friendship...but brij still treasured it and didnt wanted to hurt himself hearing his reluctance...
"i am quite busy with my new project...and i think i wont be able to make it"...his baseless ego didnt let him melt even for the sake of their friendship...
"now i know why geet lied to me that day...about you travelling abroad...poor soul knew you will never come for her" maan kept mum...not able to form any answer...
"kya teri zidd tere pyar se bhi badi hai..." maan closed his eyes in pain...
"maan i can never belive you to be heartless...even if geet would have complained about you...i would have still asumed, her to be at fault then you..."
"please dont destroy your love...your geet...she madly loves you...jabse yaha aayi hai bas khoyi khoyi si rehti hai..."
"yeh kaisa pyar hai yaar tera, jiski wajah se meri behan hasana tak bhool gayi hai" now that pricked his soul...he clenched his fist...but still didnt liked sharing there personal things with brij...

"i think its our personal matter..."
"And i wont let your personal matter, destroying my sisters happiness" brij faught back...
"then keep your sister with you...and cocoon her happiness"
"i would have happily done that...but irony...both my sister and her happiness lies with you...it belongs to you...it craves for you..." brij was hurt...he could never imagine things to be so worse between them...
"please maan dont do this to her...she wont be able to bear it"
"and what about me brij...cant you see my pain..."
"i love her damit...you cant even imagine how i am surviving this few days without her...punishing myself every day and night for hurting her..."
"maan i dont know what exactly happened between you to...but i feel you are more mature then geet...and its your responsiblity to understand her innocence..."
"but"
"we have to accept our loved ones with their faults too..."
"my love is not that shallow brij...her faults her childishness could never decrease my love for her even for a bit..."
"then what is stopping you from coming for your love"
"i thought she wont like it and that is why she never told me about her hoshiyarpur trip and your marraige" maan complained...
"maan i cant belive geet's love has changed you so much...tu sach mai geet ka maan lagta hai abhi"...he laughed, while maan slightly blushed hearing that..."where is your killer instict man...just come here and get your girl..."
"i will" maan smiled and so did brij...
"make it a surprise for her"
"nahi you just tel her to pack her bags...i am coming to take her rightnow"
"oye and what about my wedding...saale ki shadi hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki tu abhi se jijaji wale nakhare dikhayega"
"kaun sala...its my best friends wedding i guess"
"ummm thank god you remembered our friendship" brij complained...
"i am sorry yaar kaan pakad ke"
"you better be" brij said with an attitude...
"ab maan bhi ja...maan singh khurana ko manana nahi aata"
"i know...maan singh khuarana ka attitude" he added scarstically...
"chalo i assume you have accepted my sorry...aur mai teri shadi pe aa raha hu...take care of my jaan till then"
"i will..." brij smiled and disconnected the call...

Maan felt much better after talking to brij...now it was clear what geet wants and what he should be doing now...he walked in the mansion and went in his room removing the mute option from his mobile...

flashback ends

He lazily cuddled up on the bed...strangely feeling her presence around him...he closed his eyes inhaling her fragnance, falling into deep slumber...
Suddenly he felt this feathery light touch on his cheek...drowsily he opened his eyes and got surprised looking at her smiling angelic face so close...both where under the warmth of the same spread...she caressed his cheek and moved her soft fingers deep into his hair...their gaze locked as maan sensuously moved closer to her...geet snacked her hands around his neck...while maan pulled her even closer holding her waist under the spread...her soft velvety skin felt marbel under his palm...he caressed her hot flesh moving his hands up and down, feeling the goosebumps pricking her skin...

"Jaan" he dangerously moaned feeling highly aroused just with the feel of her skin...with one swift move, he came on top of her under the spread and slowly pressed his complete weight on her...and thats when it striked him that she was completely bare...he looked into her eyes which held the same desire...

Giving in to his wants he carnally kissed her feeling every inch of her skin under his palm...she kept moaning sexily, adding fuel to his already aroused state...he pressed his erect manhood on her core...and harshly bit her breast...
"jana kamini...mujhe mat sata"
Maan narrowed his eyes, hearing her choice of words...he expected her to moan, cry or even scream with pain...but "kamini" is what she called him...he moved upto her lips, to harshly kiss her, complaining about her choice of words...but then his teeth touched something more fluffy and big...he caressed her face but found something big, soft...he snapped opened his eyes finding himself kissing a pillow...
"oh shit" he screamed sitting up...panting heavily...his eyes crazily searched for geet, finding her presence...
"ummm jana chudel...mujhe aur sona hai" he again heard her voice, then realised it was from the mobile speaker...

He smacked his head feeling irritated with his craving, his longing, his everyday increasing desire for her...she possessed so much power on him...that even her dreams left him wet, aroused...

He crawled on the bed and took the mobile in his hand...he so much wanted to scream on her for leaving him all alone...his desires, his love, his lust was increasing exponentially with time...he felt like dragging her out from brij's house and make love to her in the car itself...

His wild thoughts broke when he heard her familar giggles...
"aise mat kar na gudgudi hoti hai"
maan involuntarily smiled hearing her sweet voice...
"geet aaj menhdi hai dont you wana get ready...chalna brij veerji kabse bula rahe hai tujhe" rajji said again pulling her spread away...
"lekin mujhe sona hai...she pouted...ek toh raat raat bhar woh sone nahi dete, aur tu ab uthane aa gayi"
maan blushed thinking about the double meaning of her words...while rajji narrowed her eyebrows...questioning...
"kaun tujhe sone nahi deta??????"
"woh maan..."
then gulped her saliva thinking what to answer...her mind started thinking on how to dogde this question...while maan just waited holding his heart for his mishty's excuse...

Geet smiled cutely as an idea popped in her devil mind...
"ummm maine kal kuch dekha terrace pe" and she winked at rajji...
rajji's eyes almost popped out looking at the smirk forming on geet's face...
"kya dekha tune" she flumbed...while maan ignored there talks thinking it must be some part of their masti...so he left the mobile on bed and moved to take shower...
"umm mujhe nahi batana sharam aati hai" geet blushed...
"geet tu sata mat mujhe...dekh woh sab...i mean...sab kuch normal hota hai...sab karte hai...tune bhi kiya hoga"
"nahi maine nahi kiya" geet genuinely said...
"issiliye tu yaha akeli hai...and maan is not even bothered about you" rajji tried to divert her mind...
"aisa nahi hai samjhi...we talk on phone...dekho abhi bhi we are on call..." and she showed her mobile to rajji...but then realised maan must have heard their talks...she hurriedly kept the mobile close to her ear guessing his moments then realised the mobile is on mute...she sighed in relief...

"geet bahane mat bana...why dont you agree maan is ignoring you...maine kabhi tujhe ussase baat karte nahi suna"
"mai kyu bahane banau...maan loves me more then i do...he would never eat me like rohan was eating you yesterday" geet bluntly blurted...
"eating????" rajji looked at her stunned with her choice of words...
"umm maine dekha...he was eating your...umm waha...woh..." she pointed towards her breast...rajji followed her gaze and uncomfortably pulled her duppata down hiding the love bites on her chest...
"dekho kitna jor se bite bhi kiya hai na" geet crawled on her knees towards rajji on the bed, and pulled her duppata away..."yuck he is beast"
"just shut up geet...kuch bhi bole ja rahi hai...rohan was just expressing his love...samjhi" rajji was irritated now...
"umm love aise thodi hota hai" geet pouted looking at her getting angry...
"geet love is something which should be expressed both verbally as well as physically...you should always make your patner feel that how much you desire for him...bas i love you kehane se ya hug karne se love nahi hota...you have to completely give yourself to the person you truely love" she tried explaining...
"lekin aise nahi kiya toh..." geet came up with her series of doubts...
"if you dont express what you feel then the other person would think you dont love them enough..."
"but it will pain me so much, if maan eats me like your rohan does...aur waise bhi maan ko yeh sab nahi aata"
geet grinned cutely...
while rajji smacked her forehead..."boys ko sab aata hai...they just pretend to be innocent...and your maan must be a champ in this...dekhati nahi kitni ladkiya uske aage piche ghumti hai"
"champ ka toh pata nahi, lekin woh sab toh unhone bhi kiya tha uss din..." geet murmered...
"and if he is not doing anything with you...that means you are not hot enough for him" rajji taunted...
"i am hot samjhi...aur maan does many things with me" geet lied inorder to shut her up...
"really...kya kya karte ho" rajji asked excitedly...
"umm woh sab jo films mai hota hai" she covered up faking...
"wow...even sex??????" rajji was thrilled now...but poor geet was highly confused, as she herself didnt had any basic information on sex..."umm shayad kiya hoga humne...i dont remember such small things" she said it with pure ignorance...

Rajji kept looking at her face for a while and then broke out laughing...rolling on the bed..."sex and you...ohh my god...geet tu abhi bachi hai...mujhase yeh jhoot bola hai kisi aur ko mat bolana please"...she said in her fleets of laughter...while geet made a baby angry face...

"i pity maan...poor man i wont be surprised if i heard him two timing you for some other cheek..."
"kamini chudel..." and geet pounced on rajji, madly pulling her hair...
"sorry sorry mai majak kar rahi thi...ahhhaaa geet please mere baal chod" rajji winced in pain...wriggling to get rid of her harsh hold...
"nahi chodungi...tu maan ke baare mai aisa kyu boli"
"mai majak kar rahi thi baba...please chod na...its paining a lot..." but still geet didnt budged...even pulled her hair more harshly, tighting her fist...
"geet please stop acting like a small kid...grow up now"

Geet unexpectedly left her hair and went in the washroom crying bitterly...she was emotionally high...nothing was going according to her...she terribly missed her family and most importantly maan...
"geet sorry yaar...please i didnt meant to hurt you" rajji banged her washroom door...
"nahi i am ok...i am not hurt" geet said holding back her hiccups...
"tu sach bol rahi hai na"
"ummm you go i am taking shower now" she lied while turning on the shower knob...and rajji left from there closing the door behind...

Geet sat under the shower...she didnt knew what bothered her most...rajji's words or her not being able to understand the real meaning of love...she was even clueless of maan's desires...and most importantly didnt knew how to give herself completely to him, to there love...
She knew she was lacking...but didnt knew how to cover up for whatever they are missing...

Precap :- last time wala hi haiLOL

Finally done wid this part...wanted to cover both brij and maan talk...actually thats a major point of this update...so didnt wanted to hurry wid it...and later geet ka bhi thoda brain wash rajji ke haatho karwa diyaLOL...

me going step by step so better stay wid me...warnaAngry...bada wala twist ke time sochate reh jaoge kya hua, kaise hua...

n jo maine sneak peek and teaser diya haiEmbarrassed, woh read karke...i bet u dont wana miss the funWink...

updating next part in few mins...till then enjoy this...

love u lots,
varsha.

The following 250 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234thahupyarisahelidpurvageniusbmdjyoti3nehavashizil143kumctg48mady2483attitudeshynisha319JabeenKapubasuLoveArhiForeverstar432PoorvaAroraCandy_jschloeeSarah08naanavanSuhani1aina11sirishachigurupkruti96POULOMI22indrani21decmohanpirSalmankatcutesrijudeepsikha09neetugarg123angeljyotiMAAHIMIKAmkd.70AISHAJSaparnapoduriminnurajsarah_zaishaansshu9290860623geetkamaankrishna.sharbatvemto01leothelionasmi123PaingelammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMomans22-divya-samirah_amjad-Trinity-nonabebuSaffronOrangelove_lavnyammishra1Gemmdrashtipatel30PoonamTcyberprincessURMEvij10preciuspearlBkhascue1mishtimohabbatsoniaz121preet.harmanMoon002nemraShilalipivaninair95anisa79Ramykrishmamatha.priyankasweet21rostcyaaCiaMaaneetbbinduAameraTheSunShineshruthiruchscutestarzsweet-mishtydhwanimehta23nadia-arshadneha_g6NoshiMaaneetMDKSSMRisingsun626pari1689TaranaGeetMeghPiyashidrashtirockzzpayal12azainaylaraibBlushingqueenmounacutykavya.sravyaundercoverhappyMakpieBeena_gAARMAY1neha512mansi.tripathifatema_007Sphinxkeerthi90anky_sCrystalSayamayashrisawant7-eiya-sree.maneetyashviagarwalLadyArwencool_gal17CuteTommyamreenshameemm-g19anky_1205babygurl10sweetgurticherieLoverriddhima1Oblivion007kareena32angelarafdivya22Anu_RAmbibambyninavi9staroneserialsaakritisri1111anjalisen85sweetysaran-SmexySmile-sheetalvasa286pearlinsight555allibrdreamymishti88d_soniajssoodlove4allbilly_ritupreetymaaneetnats0101mayapariKasiKasiVinsh23Eza_analysthottyangelanmirzaQuintessentialIpayal.gupta177AshleyAngelenageetsrir.maanKamliKudi...RIDDHIMA...Dei_Gratiasobia4maaneetsnehapriyajeyanthi123arorasurbhitrishtej16anyaa.gurtivalli30Cherishh-misty--love-deep002sweetsampa39angel-ki-shonaNeejuHanishadeviTeamMcSwarek-Mitu-pixelflower620_wallflower_ritzy09-Zahra15-fantesynehakapoor7preeti.1meravigiliso_nandy_ushankitvc18mypridehappydays30PaintedSkyHansaNbubblygal1711t_areebsona-rai--aarthi--Cutydevil-Priti11-divareenajanu_2006preethiamandy15yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6seemamaryAsh1991--Ratna--Craziest_MGTyroRemya_Pillaikawaii_geetammu5sdlife19honeygrapeimpoojavermaMagical-Wingspunam2712gill123Little_Mermaid.kabslocksRageOfAnAngelShruthelove2_soma_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23lehrsanghita0000Jayeeta_06-lakshmi-tamanna1391vrinda22Rashmi...suhaaana_Maaneet_Loquacious_AashMadhuri53--Zehnaseeb--abinash079_BlackPearl_khwaishfan-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillispvdtabby999Infinity...AnushaGeet..singh24Donnaa

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
me first..yippeee..
i was desperately waiting for ur ud
hope u r f9 now..
coming 2 ud..
it was awesome
brij saying maan geet missing him n he is cuming 2 get his geet..
ufff..rajji is filling her mind with all stuffs
when maan comes..what geet will ask,,
im thinking n laughing

Edited by valli22 - 10 August 2012 at 2:06pm
love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
  awesome part dear

thank GOD maan ko b aqal aa gai 

i like brij here he is a nice guy 

Shocked  geet and raji's talk ahmm ahmm 

thank GOD maan ne mute kr diya tha pehly hi 

nahi to geet to gai thi 

i hope geet ko ab thori aqal aa hi jaye 

she is too much naive cuttee geet 

waiting for next part 

update soon 

Edited by love4all - 10 August 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

anky_s Goldie
anky_s
anky_s

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
awesome !!
eagerly waiting for next part !!
sweetgurti Goldie
sweetgurti
sweetgurti

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
ek toh aise teaser upar se update mujhse to wait hi nahi hota so despo for ur update i don want geet to mature fully i luv her innocence
Aamera Senior Member
Aamera
Aamera

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome...!  Embarrassed

Hats Off Thumbs Up

Go to top