Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

**FLAMES OF DESIRE** MG FF #6 NOTE ON PG-153 (Page 135)

abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz
abhayprsingh
abhayprsingh

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ab tu kahan gai????

abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz
abhayprsingh
abhayprsingh

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
abey kahan gai!!
abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz
abhayprsingh
abhayprsingh

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
ab nai aai na to sach me hm chale jaenge!! or fir wapas bhi nai aaenge!!!
abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz
abhayprsingh
abhayprsingh

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
jaise hi is page pe mere 5 comment ho jaenge i'll be going. nd dis is my 4th comment.
abhayprsingh IF-Rockerz
abhayprsingh
abhayprsingh

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
ok. dis is the 5th one. i m going now. bye n gudnite..
deepali1022 IF-Rockerz
deepali1022
deepali1022

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
me commenting again...
dis comment is dedicated to duffer rajji, bewakuf rohan and dat bas**** prem...
 dis is wat i m feeling about dem...my hands are itching to take lyf out of deir body...i jst can't express myslf...!!!

was rajji became dat much blind due to her needs dat she didn't care for her naive n innocent cousin's problem...          i really want jst once maan can slap her hard on behalf of me and geet...firstly she put her honour n her family's honour on stake for her so called love...i hate it...!!!!

now dat rohan...he is d biggest fool n ediot on dis earth...he very well know prem's intension...den too...was he want rajji dat badly ki he can't even think rational...dese guys are so mad behind deir want dat totally neglect geet...   

dat sick prem...is he really a human being...he knew everything dat geet is committed den too he had plan dose things...he is pshyco...n needs mental treatment...   ...i want too rip him apart...make him beg for his death bt that too won't come him easily...Angry smiley face animated emoticon ...i really want to burn him alive...Super Angry emoticon (Angry Emoticons)...grrr...i want to do so manythngs bt feeling totally helpless...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

piya27 IF-Rockerz
piya27
piya27

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yaar me already tensed wat will happen now will maan save her before anything happens to her or not me biting my nails in tension plz update soon yaar

mahimaneet

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hai dear

am reading both ur ss SBL and os too but ur ffs r new to me though bookmarked both a long before , was not able to read it... but today i just read this wonderful and amazing ff in a stretch!

in the initial parts i had a big smile plastered through out and some times laughing so much that my family was eyeing me !!!! geet being naive though read before in many other ffs too, but in this it was so refreshing! her being frightened by maans anger, her extreme love to him, her style of manofying him, her style of making black coffee, her gaalis i can go on and on...

in the later parts sometimes i used to feel sad for maan, geet ke kuch harkhathe hi aise he, and some times on geet, when maan ended up shouting at her for every now and then

then came the super jhatka, maan forcing...i hated him at that time...then their missing each other and especially their endless phone call was so cute...

but then came the point where i thought kaash i read this ff after another update! the last was so heart wrenching... though u had told before too that maan wont allow anything to happen to his geet, but still this harsh experience will be too much for her!

really cant wait for the next part... i really wish u update this ff first when u get time!

mahimaneet

Go to top