**FLAMES OF DESIRE** MG FF #6 NOTE ON PG-153 - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly I m not happy with u leaving at this cliffhanger!!! Secondly u said that Maan won't let anything happen to her so I hope that u stick with it!!!! Rajji, Rohan n prem, all shoud be murdered now😡
amazing update jst too gud now wating for maan to findout tht geet is missing frm haveli,bt really i hate u for making us wait for so long n den ending d update at such a crucial point,now pls don't make us wait too long for d nxt part so pls update soon plsss
awesome update...
omg geet ko kya shock laga rajji n rahul ko dekh kar...oh god ab geet kya hoga...hope ki maan time par a jaye or geet ko bachale...
prem ko to maan bahut achi tarah se dekh lega...poor geet kitni innocent h pta nhi kya hoga...

wow  lovely scary update...te way my maan and geet talking in te phone, my maan missed a few secs from death...geet is jealous are lovely scenes...i dont like tat somone  touching my maan's geet...he is bitting her earlobe, i know my maan will cum to save his geet even though i didt like tat scenes...im shame of tat rajji who came from handa family, shame to cal her handa...waiting for my maan's action.
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
hope maan comes there n saves geet. take care of ur mom dear. v will wait
awesome update dear. hope nothing happens to geet. i hate that prem a lot😡😡😡😡😡😡.hope maan saves geet from that devil. continue soon dear.
Its kinda scary part i hope maan will able to reach at tym... Yaar rajji is too selfish wat kinda sister she is?????? Well cousins are always like this...
i hate dis rajji use to pata he how innocent geet is fir bhi use leke gyi n dat moron prem uski to bohoty band bajne vali he kyuki use MSK ka samna karna he but i hav a feeling dat in all dis geet mind is going 2 affect badly hope everything goes well n as u said once apna maan geet ko ku6 nhi hone dega so i trust u...
Ab jab tak next part pata nhi chalega kahi bhi dil nhi lagega so plz Continue soon
Amazing update

Wow!!!! Love their cute talks and restlessness between them and Raji is so despo girl...,I hate her...

OMG!!! This was limit of everything i want Maan gives most cruel punishment to Prem...

But i am very scared and i know nothing will happen to her plz update soon...
I hope maan comes and saves her and i think maan should slap rajji for bringing geet with her.