Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sinhactnt

I feel he will respect her wishes for "pheras"  ... so no suhaag raat tomorrow.  He may plan an actual wedding.  I am of two thoughts on that however. 

1.  I would love to see them actually getting "married" however, 2.  I want it to be a big family celebration.

What are everyone else's thoughts??

I also think he will respect her n they will take the pherass !!
DushtKanya thumbnail
Ok, it might be:
1. Khushi remembers contract and refuses 
2. The mysterious past is revealed
3. Arnav is joking
4. They might decide to remarry
jasminsandrila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes asr (which can never happen)  i agree 
komalsirwani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinhactnt

Well I would be very happy with a month-long wedding ceremony with lots of fun and masti !!  (and tons of chances to dress up 😉)

i knw and another tons of chances to romance aswell...😆
komalsirwani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

Ok, it might be:

1. Khushi remembers contract and refuses 
2. The mysterious past is revealed
3. Arnav is joking
4. They might decide to remarry

the first and the third are very likely to happen...past i dont see coming so soon...remarriage must happen..but lets see what this big interruption will be..😕
komalsirwani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkknd_hazel

i dont think it wil be an interuption...

there wil be huge family drama...arnav ka mood kharab hoga...and like "hamari baath ab thak khatham nahi hua", this deal wil also be forgotten!

but somehow, i dont wana belive that...he's been teasing her so much, he'l end up doing something sweet - some surprise or the other and say "u actually thought mein humara suhagrath manane waali thi?"

exactly wats running in my mind..i think he'll do somethint really sweet and then tease her saying she was thinking abt suhaag raat...😆
go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
As mush I want to, but I don't think they will do it, without any promo, plus I feel ASR was just teasing her, may be he will go do the pheras for khushi, but Daddi will spoil his mood i guess 😡
komalsirwani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: go2sleep83

As mush I want to, but I don't think they will do it, without any promo, plus I feel ASR was just teasing her, may be he will go do the pheras for khushi, but Daddi will spoil his mood i guess 😡

yeah same feelings here..but i so hope..no family drama comes in between wateva "else": arnav has planned apart from the suhaag raat teaser..😆
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think he has bought something special..u saw that courier rught...so i think it can b khushi ki shadi ke joda...then maybe they might do the pheras..for sake...promising her they will do it properly later..but for her happiness and satisfacton lets do now..and then an attempt for SR..hpe so atleast!WIT NO INTERUPTIOSN!