India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Confused about maina

Skittle16 Senior Member
Skittle16
Skittle16

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Could someone please help me out on why maina is sooo shocked at mahadevs roop during the wedding when she had seen mahadev before during the shakti peeth Confused I thought she already knows how mahadev looks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
The ash covered roop of Shivji, can be a shock for anyone who doesn't know Shivji well. The Snake played another important role in shocking her. The roop of Shivji at time of Shakti Peeth was very calm & quiet. Seeing the Ganas, the way they dressed, covered in ash was another pt. where she thought how Parvati will live with such people. She saw only his outer look at that time. Later seeing his Manohar roop, she realised her mistake of judging him through his outer look. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riyaroses.FairyDust.sukhi...-Tulips-.FemmeFatale.

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Maina was expecting Shiv 2 dress like a dulha 4 da wedding but she was shicked and scared 2 see Mahadev in dis roop,wid lot of bhasm all over his body and face.He came in his normal roop and grooms don't come like dat 4 deir own wedding.She forgot dat mahadev is above all dese rituals,etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

kavya.sravya Goldie
kavya.sravya
kavya.sravya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
 I was confused for a different reason.  ok today he is handsome all jewelled up . but what about after going to kailash that is what she was worried about right. how parvati will live with the ganas and pretas and she knows they are the residents of kailash. so how she is happy with shiva's changed persona for a day?  may be she was satisfied with the fact that , shiva can chage his avatar and be according to parvati' wish atleast when she wants it? is that so? how she is happy with one day makeover?
lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

The ash covered roop of Shivji, can be a shock for anyone who doesn't know Shivji well. The Snake played another important role in shocking her. The roop of Shivji at time of Shakti Peeth was very calm & quiet. Seeing the Ganas, the way they dressed, covered in ash was another pt. where she thought how Parvati will live with such people. She saw only his outer look at that time. Later seeing his Manohar roop, she realised her mistake of judging him through his outer look. 

I  2  can't  digest  this  inner - outer  things. Even  if  god  has  to  makeup  for  others  satisfactions Confused  then  what  about  humans , should  we  always  try  to  present  ourselves  pleasant   according  to  others Ouch   wishes .  Oh  god  that  will  be  so  tough. I  love  myself   as  the  way  i am . If  someone  try's  or  pretends  to  be  something  else  who  he  is  not  can't   hold  for  longer .  So  why  2  change , unless  u  r  not  hurting  anybody   even  mentally .  
TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
She was expecting Mahadev to get ready as Dulha...
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
She want Mahadev to dress cultural
Skittle16 Senior Member
Skittle16
Skittle16

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
         I  2  can't  digest  this  inner - outer  things. Even  if  god  has  to  makeup  for  others  satisfactions Confused  then  what  about  humans , should  we  always  try  to  present  ourselves  pleasant   according  to  others Ouch   wishes .  Oh  god  that  will  be  so  tough. I  love  myself   as  the  way  i am . If  someone  try's  or  pretends  to  be  something  else  who  he  is  not  can't   hold  for  longer .  So  why  2  change , unless  u  r  not  hurting  anybody   even  mentally .  
[/QUOTE]

Just be who you are and people will appreciate you for that...thats the true meaning

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index