India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Reva-Sugni Friends??!!! wow... (Page 3)

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
They probably decided to go the friendship way and let Sugni see for herself what Vikram had gone through. This might help to re-ignite the trust between Sugni and Vikram. Right now, she is completely shattered and all her dreams are broken. She has no trust in him anymore. So by her getting to see for herself, Reva's condition, she will believe Vikram and hopefully by then the CVs get bold and show him divorcing Reva to marry Sugni.Smile

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
But they are showing riva acting normal infront of sugni and other people.Only when she is with Vik became insane..
zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
:)  What miracles are we talking... zeeland miracles?!!! cv miracles?!!!  i think this will be my absolute last comment on the forums... i found out last night tht when i stop reading comments and commenting on the forum - i actually enjoy watching the show without any expectations and just enjoying where the cvs take me on zeeland... isn't that what life really is... going on a mysterious journey without knowing where the twist is and in the meantime we enjoy the show.

I found this urge to tell cvs what to do and where to go a pointless, heartwrenching exercise...

try it sometime - just go with the flow and don't get hyped on other people's comments - i think you find the journey more rewarding and interesting... :)
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

:)  What miracles are we talking... zeeland miracles?!!! cv miracles?!!!  i think this will be my absolute last comment on the forums... i found out last night tht when i stop reading comments and commenting on the forum - i actually enjoy watching the show without any expectations and just enjoying where the cvs take me on zeeland... isn't that what life really is... going on a mysterious journey without knowing where the twist is and in the meantime we enjoy the show.

I found this urge to tell cvs what to do and where to go a pointless, heartwrenching exercise...

try it sometime - just go with the flow and don't get hyped on other people's comments - i think you find the journey more rewarding and interesting... :)
Sorry but I for one cannot watch a show that goes in a meaningless and senseless direction.
zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
why is it meaningless... doesn't the fact that Sugni was betrayed something very realistic and meaningful... has it not happened in real life?  it will be interesting to see how sugni copes with her heartbreak and what she will do to overcome it... life is not only a love story - for that perhaps you will need to read those M&B books ... :)  sorry i'm still on the forum hence i responded... i said i will stop and i will :)

Anyway, you will continue to watch. I know ... you are feeling betrayed because of the comments on the forum - stop reading the comments and you will find that you will enjoy the show more - try it a while and see..

Bye all -
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

why is it meaningless... doesn't the fact that Sugni was betrayed something very realistic and meaningful... has it not happened in real life?  it will be interesting to see how sugni copes with her heartbreak and what she will do to overcome it... life is not only a love story - for that perhaps you will need to read those M&B books ... :)  sorry i'm still on the forum hence i responded... i said i will stop and i will :)

Anyway, you will continue to watch. I know ... you are feeling betrayed because of the comments on the forum - stop reading the comments and you will find that you will enjoy the show more - try it a while and see..

Bye all -
The comments do not bother me in the slightest...it's the story with which I have a problem.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index