India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Reva-Sugni Friends??!!! wow... (Page 2)

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I too am wondering about the  "friends" angle... I know the truth about her mental state had to come out , and it will only be able to if Sugni is around to witness it for herself.
 UNLESS the new CV's decides that Riva is very much  sane and Vickram is a very evil dirty liar, stupid move if that is what they are thinking!
 Lets see how it plays out!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 09 August 2012 at 7:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
i don't hope for a Sugvi return.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

i don't hope for a Sugvi return.

you have your hope, we have our... we want Sugvi to return. let see what happens

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySaviosaraffJulieD

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i am a little bit confused as to which way the new friendship between sugni and reva will take them. Are they trying to show sugni that reva is insane and that TVS  did not lie totally about reva's  health issue?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyJulieD

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Amrita staying back in the village is a big sign that its still adi-amrita jodi and not adi-sugni jodi.
I think sugni will get to see the insane side of reva now and vikram will be able to explain her with this proof as to why he chose to marry sugni.

Edited by ash_arti - 09 August 2012 at 11:48pm

widdyJulieD

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
 stephhh
I must admit...this new writing team is surprising me ever since they stepped in...they actually thought of the reva sugni friend angle?? wow WHAT A TWIST...great CVs...so it means cvs wont go to adi-sugni jodi rather will focus on reva-sugni and vikram-adi...Pinch HEY HEY WAIT...I am not hinting the dostana angle...D'oh I was saying that they will show more of reva-sugni friendship and adi trying to make his mamaji heal the wound instead of adi helping sugni, they will show reva helping her both financially n mentally (though reva herself is ment but she will I guess!!Wacko)
. And reva will indirectly make sugni- vikram come closer yet again as I can see sugni getting re-hired for a job back her way to the haveli. This way during the process of reva sugni ki strong friendship, there is chance of vikram sugni love track to repeat again. Wow I must say we will witness another interesting story again if this happens. Later when reva will realise her position in vik's life and his n sugni's true deep love...reva herself will step down from Vik's life and will hand him over to sugni???!!!Big smile I know I alwys try to b positive n believes sugvi will happen again. If not then cvs wont show vikram in sad, broken heart, miserable state rather they wud show him in a revenge type of mood. He shown helpless n true wth his love for sugni.
When sugni will realise it she wont b able to stay away from him n will eventually go to forgive him. As saying is "its not easy to forget the first love"

Sara ... What a positive approach.   I loved the part that is underlined.ROFL

widdycupd

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Saviosaraff, totally agree with you
seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I love the word Sugvian.I myself is a Sugvian.
Though i can't see sugvi is going to happen.But mirracles do happen and i am waiting for this mirracle .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index