India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Reva-Sugni Friends??!!! wow...

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I must admit...this new writing team is surprising me ever since they stepped in...they actually thought of the reva sugni friend angle?? wow WHAT A TWIST...great CVs...so it means cvs wont go to adi-sugni jodi rather will focus on reva-sugni and vikram-adi...Pinch HEY HEY WAIT...I am not hinting the dostana angle...D'oh I was saying that they will show more of reva-sugni friendship and adi trying to make his mamaji heal the wound instead of adi helping sugni, they will show reva helping her both financially n mentally (though reva herself is ment but she will I guess!!Wacko)
. And reva will indirectly make sugni- vikram come closer yet again as I can see sugni getting re-hired for a job back her way to the haveli. This way during the process of reva sugni ki strong friendship, there is chance of vikram sugni love track to repeat again. Wow I must say we will witness another interesting story again if this happens. Later when reva will realise her position in vik's life and his n sugni's true deep love...reva herself will step down from Vik's life and will hand him over to sugni???!!!Big smile I know I alwys try to b positive n believes sugvi will happen again. If not then cvs wont show vikram in sad, broken heart, miserable state rather they wud show him in a revenge type of mood. He shown helpless n true wth his love for sugni.
When sugni will realise it she wont b able to stay away from him n will eventually go to forgive him. As saying is "its not easy to forget the first love"

On the contrary there is also chance of adi-sugni jodi though as cvs can drop it upon us any timeD'ohUnhappySleepy Till then as a Sugvian, I am hopeful to see sugvi back in to set the screen on fireEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdseemasrLaila2009

drtulika Groupbie
drtulika
drtulika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
u may be right stephh but i thnk they are making groundwork for adi sugni bcoz then why would sugni thnk that tvs told stories full of lie about reva and why would adi wanna send amu back what does her going back had to do wid tvs being heartbroken.i was wondering just how long does amu take this kind of behavior frm adi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdJulieDHillylovestephhhLaila2009

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hmmm I dont know it whats his intention behind sending amu back

but reva-sugni friendship was like so much unpredictable...never thought bout it. And we must not forget tht for reva we get to see sugvi in one frame tonight which seemed impossible yesterday

widdycupdJulieDLaila2009

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Well if Rewa-Sugni are friends then Sugni should be able to see for herself that Rewa is insane. Maybe that would make her realize what Vikram has gone through with Rewa. If its one of those cases where Rewa is only violent when Sugni or Gulabiya are not around then my suspicions of Rewa will increase.Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdSaima2010HillyloveJulieDVinnie79stephhhLaila2009pyar-ishk

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
reva seemed to remember everything happened before or else how cud she remember sugni seen as a bride or recognise her? But she acts weird n forgets infront of Vikram??!!! I dont know wht type of mentally ill reva is

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyseemasrJulieD

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

reva seemed to remember everything happened before or else how cud she remember sugni seen as a bride or recognise her? But she acts weird n forgets infront of Vikram??!!! I dont know wht type of mentally ill reva is

She didn't remember Gulabiya though, did she? They have probably not thought out her mental illness, it's very erratic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdystephhh

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

This can go TWO ways

1) Sugni finds out Reva is mentally insane and cruel when Reva tries to hurt and humilate her; this experience will give her the insight as to what TVS endured.

OR

2) Sugni befriends Reva; she turns out to be sane and she and Aditya become lovers and closer together thanks to Reva's help.

I am going with Number 2.  This twist is both sickening and insane and it gives me the further belief that TVS is going to turn worse and Sugni and Aditya will end up together...Amu was sent back to Delhi? Why am I NOT suprised.

So glad I quit watching this show...

atriavenHillylovestephhh

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

This can go TWO ways

1) Sugni finds out Reva is mentally insane and cruel when Reva tries to hurt and humilate her; this experience will give her the insight as to what TVS endured.

OR

2) Sugni befriends Reva; she turns out to be sane and she and Aditya become lovers and closer together thanks to Reva's help.

I am going with Number 2.  This twist is both sickening and insane and it gives me the further belief that TVS is going to turn worse and Sugni and Aditya will end up together...Amu was sent back to Delhi? Why am I NOT suprised.

So glad I quit watching this show...

If Rewa is sane that's the end of the road for TVS, so it will be the end of this show for me too. I wish, I wish this doesn't happen. Oh and Adi go with your fiance to Delhi and leave your mamaji alone.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddycupdJulieDHillylovestephhhVinnie79

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index