Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by Mages

hi

hi

after a long time i actually liked something kunal did\said. haha

yup..it was a music to my ears...Embarrassed...the best part in the whole epi...Embarrassed

yeah kunal is still in love with siddhi and over these 9yrs he never stopped loving her. 

kunal is not only in love with siddhi...he is madly in love with siddhi...he never stopped loving her...his love grows deep for her each day...each month...each year...to be honest i will say he loves siddhi more than even anand C and D...he can't live w/o her for a moment at all...and tdys epi proves it...how much he loves siddhi...madly...i don't think when richa left him...he was this heartbroken...or he was in such devdas condition...

glad AC heard it, hope he asks kunal someday when kunal is in his senses reg siddhi

yup glad he heard it...but he asked the wrong person...he should ask seema...kunal when he is in sense he won't utter anything to anand C abt his mother...anand C can ask his father abt his mother when he is drunk...

norzar

one scene i really want to see is kunal in drunken state confronts siddhi...and confess to her how much he loves her...in this 9 yrs he can't even hate her or forget her and hugs her tightly telling her ...don't leave him and go...he will breakdown...siddhi will melt automatically...Wink

but i doubt siddhi will elt kuanl touch her now, afterall she thinks he married witcha

norzar

i know now siddhi won't let even kunal touch her...as she is angry...as well as now she is strong and determined just like pre-marriage days...but seeing kunal in such a drunken state...can she resist herself and maintain a distance...when those eyes of kunal just shows how much he is passionately in love with her...Wink

well i feel...he will be drunk...he will confront her...but will not touch her...since there is another MU coming the way...in this time...its for KC...and the name is Ronit Diwan...

i actually want kunal to mu siddhi and ronit, bec he should know how it feels seeing your loved one with someone else. siddhi has gone through the pain and he shoudl experience it too

but if kunal confronts siddhi wont siddhi realise the truth\???????

norzar

i agree...pre-leap he have tortured so much upon siddhi being friendly with richa...now its his turn...

well day and night...he looks drunk only...so either way he will confess...and she will realise the truth some day...more than confessing his love...he will confront abt ronit...what the hell he is doing with her...so she left him for some rich guy...LOLLOL and goes home double drunk...LOL...even it might be ronit getting thrash by kunal too for stealing his love...ROFL

its more painful to see your love being with someone else...so kunal will go through this phase...

when vineet was with richa...he was that jealous...he was just confused and hurt that richa hidden the fact of vineet and decision of marriage since she is a friend...but here the matter is his love...his life...and its none other than siddhi...he loves her crazily...madly...how can he tolerate ronit with siddhi...it will be fun to watch him jealous...and also confronting siddhi abt ronit...and siddhi giving him back regarding his relationship with richa...

i want siddhi to give back to kunal nicely if he ever confronts her

even me too...can't wait for that very moment...Embarrassed

wonder when sinal will meet?

i am dying for that very momentDay Dreaming...i hope they meet alone and not bcz of kids...Angry

i hope its not like BALH where ram-priya have not even met for 1 whole month...tdys epi was exact replica of BALH where priya gets to know that ram is married to ayesha...she back off...when actually she wanted to meet ram to inform that pihu is his daughter...she was so heartbroken...exact replica happen here...siddhi was heartbroken seeing kunal-richa and she has this MU that kunal is married to richa and happy...the only difference here is ram is really married to ayesha...but kunal is not married to ayesha...similarities...priya-siddhi both heartbroken while ram-kunal both are madly in love with priya-siddhi...

i want SiNal to meet soon

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156-Hima-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
hi

mages i am glsad kunal never married witcha, but him allowing witcha in his house and near anand is a shameless act on his part,

anyways hope sinal meet soon, maybe in some party or some big event

waiting for siddhi's new look

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

hi

mages i am glsad kunal never married witcha, but him allowing witcha in his house and near anand is a shameless act on his part,

well can't blame kunal...his selfish family is responsible...what can poor guy do...but he does set his limits for richa...thats enough...

maybe...can't wait for their re-meet...kunal in his vest look...drunken state...since he is seen drunk only...and siddhi in her most gorgeous sexy look ever...

can't wait for it...KN look gorgeous in her pinned sarees and curl hairs...uff even if kunal is drunk...after seeing siddhi in such a avtaar...aur nasha hojayega...that he cannot resist himself

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_KarthiN90SV_20-Hima-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
hi

hi

well can't blame kunal...his selfish family is responsible...what can poor guy do...but he does set his limits for richa...thats enough...

maybe...can't wait for their re-meet...kunal in his vest look...drunken state...since he is seen drunk only...and siddhi in her most gorgeous sexy look ever...

can't wait for it...KN look gorgeous in her pinned sarees and curl hairs...uff even if kunal is drunk...after seeing siddhi in such a avtaar...aur nasha hojayega...that he cannot resist himself

norzar

yup i too loved her look in the promo and pics 

want to see sinal meet at a party, siddhi confident while kunal shocked to see her

norzar

-Hima-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

hi

hi

norzar

yup i too loved her look in the promo and pics 

want to see sinal meet at a party, siddhi confident while kunal shocked to see her

norzar

KN was looking gorgeous...Wink...even SS was looking so hot in the pic...Embarrassed...they both have an amazing chemistry which can't be define...they have 20 yrs age difference...but the way both of them portray the scenes...its so real...one can never say its acting...its real...they are one best couple i have ever watch...after Sujal(rajeev)-Kashish...where the chemistry defines as real...i have seen and loved alot of couples...but Sameer-Keerti and Rajeev--Aamna portrays real chemistry...

yup SiNal might meet in a party...siddhi all confident and stern...and kunal shock...happy...confused...surprise all in one go...

but i do want kunal to meet his younger son...poor guy doesn't even know that he has a younger son...he is a father of 2 kids...at least siddhi knows the birth of her 2 kids...but kunal he doesn't even know that he is a father of 2 boys...

Edited by Mages - 09 August 2012 at 4:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinal_Devakshi_Neetu_SV_20-Hima-

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I liked that scene too. Hope the Cvs keep showing at least kunal muttering in his sleep and calling out siddhi frequently. Want to see him pining for siddhi.And some dream sequences of kunal n siddhi. At least something to watch till their reunion. Miss my Sinal moments.

Edited by Silambu - 09 August 2012 at 8:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90-Hima-stuti123

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

I liked that scene too. Hope the Cvs keep showing at least kunal muttering in his sleep and calling out siddhi frequently. Want to see him pining for siddhi.And some dream sequences of kunal n siddhi. At least something to watch till their reunion. Miss my Sinal moments.

i agree with you...
i am really missing SiNal moments...
that scene was beautiful when kunu in drunken state blabbers siddhi's name...
he loves her madly...and deep down he could not accept the fact that siddhi is unfaithful...in his sense he does what his brains says...when he is drunk...he does what his heart and soul says...i wished at that moment siddhi should have seen him in such condition...she always thought that kunu can live w/o her but not w/o his son...but she is wrong...kunu can't live w/o her...even with his son...he is still lonely...incomplete...he is heartbroken...i don't think his son to can heal what kunu is suffering at the moment...the medicine can be only given by siddhi...he loves her crazily...madly...he could not forget her memories...her love...his love for her...he is pining for her...

i wonder what is kunu's reaction when he will re-meet siddhi...

i hope for once EK and her jokers show a richa free episodeDead...even if she is not in the episode...her name is uttered by the chopras...thakrals...or outsiders who comes into the party...AngryDead

i felt like slapping the idiots face who says that richa is bechari and siddhi is bewafa...AngryAngry

-Hima-

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

Originally posted by hima2012

@Sinan - I am glad he asked Veena.. the look on her face was worthy to watch. I want AC to pursue his questions with lot of determinationLOL

ya i agree wit u but nwadays i feel veena more dangerous than richa if she poisons the kid's mind against his mom it wud b more ridiculous and disgustingAngry
Angry

sure sindhu...she will try..but i dont think Anand sr. beleive her...he is completely papa's son...Wink

Edited by karthi173 - 09 August 2012 at 11:35pm

-Hima-

Go to top