Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Silambu

I liked that scene too. Hope the Cvs keep showing at least kunal muttering in his sleep and calling out siddhi frequently. Want to see him pining for siddhi.And some dream sequences of kunal n siddhi. At least something to watch till their reunion. Miss my Sinal moments.

i agree with you...
i am really missing SiNal moments...
that scene was beautiful when kunu in drunken state blabbers siddhi's name...
he loves her madly...and deep down he could not accept the fact that siddhi is unfaithful...in his sense he does what his brains says...when he is drunk...he does what his heart and soul says...i wished at that moment siddhi should have seen him in such condition...she always thought that kunu can live w/o her but not w/o his son...but she is wrong...kunu can't live w/o her...even with his son...he is still lonely...incomplete...he is heartbroken...i don't think his son to can heal what kunu is suffering at the moment...the medicine can be only given by siddhi...he loves her crazily...madly...he could not forget her memories...her love...his love for her...he is pining for her...

i wonder what is kunu's reaction when he will re-meet siddhi...

i hope for once EK and her jokers show a richa free episode🤢...even if she is not in the episode...her name is uttered by the chopras...thakrals...or outsiders who comes into the party...😡🤢

i felt like slapping the idiots face who says that richa is bechari and siddhi is bewafa...😡😡
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SINAN

ya i agree wit u but nwadays i feel veena more dangerous than richa if she poisons the kid's mind against his mom it wud b more ridiculous and disgusting😡
😡

sure sindhu...she will try..but i dont think Anand sr. beleive her...he is completely papa's son...😉
Edited by karthi173 - 11 years ago
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthi173

sure sindhu...she will try..but i dont think Anand sr. beleive her...he is completely papa's son...😉

hi karthika tnks for calling me sindhu actually my name s sindhuja but i lik everyone calling me sindhu
 n ya i agree wit u anand sr may not beleive her woh tho papa's son bilkul apne baap pe gaya😉
cooldipika thumbnail
i  loved dat scene Hima ...felt soo nice to see dat even now kunal loves siddhi deeply ...

i seriously cant wait for my sinal to reunite...
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooldipika

i  loved dat scene Hima ...felt soo nice to see dat even now kunal loves siddhi deeply ...

i seriously cant wait for my sinal to reunite...

That scene reminded me of one of my fav scenes.. kunal comes home drunk and shouts at his father during rape case track.. he goes into his room..siddhi follows.. he looks at her and then suddenly falls on the bed. She comes running and makes him sleep, removes his shoes, and covers him with a blanket.. we all thought he was deeply hurt and angry on Siddhi but in his sleep he mutters 'mujhe chodke mat jaana, mein akela ho jaunga'. Siddhi emotionally carassing his face, says that she will not go anywhere😉..

Love that scene.. and yesterday's scene reminded me of that!! No love lost is the message I got from that scene😳
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope soon either Richa or Veena are there to hear same from Kunal.
It'll be like repeat of consummation night. A silent slap on their face, please give us such scene as it can't happen soon enough. 

I am thankful the dreadful marriage did not take place but imagine Richa trying to put Kunal down to sleep and Kunal says Siddhi. Boy would love to see face of Richa and Veena with their jaws dropping to the grounds🤣
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KC's that dialouge made my day too.😳