Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 9-8-12 (Page 4)

liipsa Senior Member
liipsa
liipsa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

cvs turned the whole serious situation into a funny one.first of all they have turned allahbad into some sort of medival city where people only commute through ricksaws where there r no autos,no taxis nothing.a walk fm a nearby resturant to their home looked like eternity whe the ladies took the whole afternoon and evening to reach home.Prats was unbelievable when she started sahi-galat with the goons and when arushi beat one of the goons,other goons instead of attacking her,ran away frm the scene..like seriouslySilly

cvs why cant you turn practical for a changeAngry

Edited by liipsa - 10 August 2012 at 5:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910FleurBleue-Sheena-babithaj

liipsa Senior Member
liipsa
liipsa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

A gud epiTongue...loved d way how Pratz fought the goons bravely wid d lit stick in her hand...PG wa sfab in d whole sceneClapbe it her voice,her screams or her bravey...she rocked d scene compeltelyClapClap irrespective of sum1 spoiling d sceneLOLLOLLOL PG outshined d whole sceneWink...atleast Pratigya showed her bravery n dint jus go bout searching 4 a stoneROFL
Ss is getting ridiculous day by day...rather than worrying botu his ghar's 'ijjat' he's worried bout Guruma's chelasDead
Loved K's expression on seeing d bandage on P's head...Kesar did seem concerned at first but l8r dint bother...
One gud thing in d epi was ykw will might go 2 jail 4 duin disParty...n there will be a huge hasband wife milaap in jailApprove Tam will start dancing seeing her arrive in jailDancing
I feel P said no 2 K nt 2 cum wid her mainly bcos Ss was taunting her 2 hav K as a ghulam n she dint want K 2 be taunted further so decided 2 go alone..

p.s-Even though sum1's expressions n acting was nt upto d mark it dint make a difference to me as Pooja outshined d whole first scene n rocked it...she performed soo brillaintly dat ppl wudnt even look think of looking at d side character wid herLOL
if this isnt bashing i wonder what is.further comparison posts r not allowed in IF.AND the way u guys are taunting sum1 in the name of side actress and all,one day i wont be surprised  if the same people would be fighting for the prestige of their beloved actors if they become side character in new shows in future and the so called side heroin would be the main heroine.U knw how time changes...even side ones bcom main ones and vice versa.But dont worry bcoz no forum in the entire IF..i repeat no forum is this insecure and biased,where positive characters like arushi are bashed and negative like kn and ss are termed cute ,nice when certain track show them in gud light.But dont worry ur beloved would be safe bcoz a forum like this is rarity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92FleurBleueJupiters_Cock

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenss

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by a_uma

a gud episode...

liked the scenes where the two sisters fought off the goons... very tense & convincing... Clap

SS Angry ... more worried about where his DIL went at night rather than her injury .. Confused

Ksr & other thakurs.. Thumbs Down  ... agree with Laks... no one really cares for P other than K... Ouch

wonder why P wanted to go alone to Police station... I would have thought that she would be glad for K's help... Confused

so that only P comes to know about whether arushi killed the person or not Angry

or may be she didnt like the way ss calling kst slave f p...so she said she will go alone..bt i think today we can see kst vs ssWink

the most plausible explanation from the character POV ...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teenss

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

TN...Angry Dead..totally disgusting people...they cry only when they r in trouble..otherwise its fun for them...Their DIL is not in home whole night..but instead to find out & worried for her they r just taunting krishna about it...Dead...GD,SS,Kn,Kesar...all suckers...whereas GH r worried that their daughter hasn't come home and even not picking up their phone...

but TN...omg such a looser...Is SS is behind all this attack on prats on the instruction of Gurumaa...i feel that becx of SS's mean expression...
thats why he shocked to c prat at haveli in the mrng...

donno why kriya r living in this butcher house...Dead

@ bold :  completely agree ...TNs r just shameless people ...

@ red : me too felt it Ouch  can't put it past SS
Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liipsa

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

A gud epiTongue...loved d way how Pratz fought the goons bravely wid d lit stick in her hand...PG wa sfab in d whole sceneClapbe it her voice,her screams or her bravey...she rocked d scene compeltelyClapClap irrespective of sum1 spoiling d sceneLOLLOLLOL PG outshined d whole sceneWink...atleast Pratigya showed her bravery n dint jus go bout searching 4 a stoneROFL
Ss is getting ridiculous day by day...rather than worrying botu his ghar's 'ijjat' he's worried bout Guruma's chelasDead
Loved K's expression on seeing d bandage on P's head...Kesar did seem concerned at first but l8r dint bother...
One gud thing in d epi was ykw will might go 2 jail 4 duin disParty...n there will be a huge hasband wife milaap in jailApprove Tam will start dancing seeing her arrive in jailDancing
I feel P said no 2 K nt 2 cum wid her mainly bcos Ss was taunting her 2 hav K as a ghulam n she dint want K 2 be taunted further so decided 2 go alone..

p.s-Even though sum1's expressions n acting was nt upto d mark it dint make a difference to me as Pooja outshined d whole first scene n rocked it...she performed soo brillaintly dat ppl wudnt even look think of looking at d side character wid herLOL
if this isnt bashing i wonder what is.further comparison posts r not allowed in IF.AND the way u guys are taunting sum1 in the name of side actress and all,one day i wont be surprised  if the same people would be fighting for the prestige of their beloved actors if they become side character in new shows in future and the so called side heroin would be the main heroine.U knw how time changes...even side ones bcom main ones and vice versa.But dont worry bcoz no forum in the entire IF..i repeat no forum is this insecure and biased,where positive characters like arushi are bashed and negative like kn and ss are termed cute ,nice when certain track show them in gud light.But dont worry ur beloved would be safe bcoz a forum like this is rarity.

i wonder y do u always target  me? you don't like sum1's pov then be it...dnt go jumping around telling ppl ur facts...each one has their own pov n each one has d right 2 say it! u are nobody 2 comment on anybody's pov n henceforth mind it! keep ur comments to urself..no1 is here 2 listen 2 ur so called  info!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teenss

Go to top