Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 9-8-12 (Page 3)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I am not liking the track and to me both sisters were foolish to begin with. Here they seem not to take any responsibility of taking care of themselves. Both seem to have not informed their families that they are running late or that it seemed an endless walk to their respective homes despite being close by. I did not like the execution.

The show has become an endless track of court cases, police stations and hospitals. There is no celebrations at all. No festivals celebrated, no birthday celebrated, no anniversaries celebrated. Its actually depressing and now another new court case most probably will follow.

The cvs need to show some fun elements and that too including the female lead too or is it that CVs really don't know what fun really means..

Just my honest opinion

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnalaks76akku8910-BugsBunny-heera1702teenssBruce_LEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamCaped_CrusaderFleurBleuetelstraHamiSkybabithajVeena.S

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sheena-

I am not liking the track and to me both sisters were foolish to begin with. Here they seem not to take any responsibility of taking care of themselves. Both seem to have not informed their families that they are running late or that it seemed an endless walk to their respective homes despite being close by. I did not like the execution.

The show has become an endless track of court cases, police stations and hospitals. There is no celebrations at all. No festivals celebrated, no birthday celebrated, no anniversaries celebrated. Its actually depressing and now another new court case most probably will follow.

The cvs need to show some fun elements and that too including the female lead too or is it that CVs really don't know what fun really means..

Just my honest opinion

exactlly...cmpletely agree with u...
every serial is including janmashami celebration,,nd here vere our lead has his bday on janmashami ,our cvs has least bothered abt it...
they r st bound to show police,,court,,marraigesAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702babithajSnigdha_Khanam

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by a_uma

a gud episode...

liked the scenes where the two sisters fought off the goons... very tense & convincing... Clap

SS Angry ... more worried about where his DIL went at night rather than her injury .. Confused

Ksr & other thakurs.. Thumbs Down  ... agree with Laks... no one really cares for P other than K... Ouch

wonder why P wanted to go alone to Police station... I would have thought that she would be glad for K's help... Confused

so that only P comes to know about whether arushi killed the person or not Angry

or may be she didnt like the way ss calling kst slave f p...so she said she will go alone..bt i think today we can see kst vs ssWink

Edited by teenss - 10 August 2012 at 12:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamdhakarnbabithajVeena.S

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

When i watching yesterday episode...nd was seeing both sisters together...one thing is coming to my mind-

"EK HAZARON MAIN MERI BEHNA HAIN..."

Liked the way pratigya said arushi to run away...nd pratigya herself was fighting with goons...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajVeena.S

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi,

Pls post all ur reviews here Big smile   

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

like this surprise f last friday..may be we will get kst's bday night today in last minutes f episodeeWink

Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamdhakarnbabithajCaped_Crusader

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sheena-

Just my honest opinion
Sheens, i too so want celebrations, but her in MKAP if celebrations r shown, sure GH wasis will be present, do we all want tht???
 it is different story, even if not also, they[sum, esply] sumhow wanted to mingle with the Tnsians...Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaEden_luvsKriyateenssabhiloveriya-Sheena-Caped_CrusaderSnigdha_Khanam

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
A gud epiTongue...loved d way how Pratz fought the goons bravely wid d lit stick in her hand...PG wa sfab in d whole sceneClapbe it her voice,her screams or her bravey...she rocked d scene compeltelyClapClap irrespective of sum1 spoiling d sceneLOLLOLLOL PG outshined d whole sceneWink...atleast Pratigya showed her bravery n dint jus go bout searching 4 a stoneROFL
Ss is getting ridiculous day by day...rather than worrying botu his ghar's 'ijjat' he's worried bout Guruma's chelasDead
Loved K's expression on seeing d bandage on P's head...Kesar did seem concerned at first but l8r dint bother...
One gud thing in d epi was ykw will might go 2 jail 4 duin disParty...n there will be a huge hasband wife milaap in jailApprove Tam will start dancing seeing her arrive in jailDancing
I feel P said no 2 K nt 2 cum wid her mainly bcos Ss was taunting her 2 hav K as a ghulam n she dint want K 2 be taunted further so decided 2 go alone..

p.s-Even though sum1's expressions n acting was nt upto d mark it dint make a difference to me as Pooja outshined d whole first scene n rocked it...she performed soo brillaintly dat ppl wudnt even look think of looking at d side character wid herLOL

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 10 August 2012 at 1:22am

heera1702teenssVeena.SCaped_CrusaderSnigdha_Khanam

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
TN...Angry Dead..totally disgusting people...they cry only when they r in trouble..otherwise its fun for them...Their DIL is not in home whole night..but instead to find out & worried for her they r just taunting krishna about it...Dead...GD,SS,Kn,Kesar...all suckers...whereas GH r worried that their daughter hasn't come home and even not picking up their phone...

but TN...omg such a looser...Is SS is behind all this attack on prats on the instruction of Gurumaa...i feel that becx of SS's mean expression...
thats why he shocked to c prat at haveli in the mrng...

donno why kriya r living in this butcher house...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702dhakarn

Go to top