MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 9-8-12 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi,

Pls post all ur reviews here 😃   

😳😳

like this surprise f last friday..may be we will get kst's bday night today in last minutes f episodee😉
Originally posted by -Sheena-

I am not liking the track and to me both sisters were foolish to begin with. Here they seem not to take any responsibility of taking care of themselves. Both seem to have not informed their families that they are running late or that it seemed an endless walk to their respective homes despite being close by. I did not like the execution.

The show has become an endless track of court cases, police stations and hospitals. There is no celebrations at all. No festivals celebrated, no birthday celebrated, no anniversaries celebrated. Its actually depressing and now another new court case most probably will follow.

The cvs need to show some fun elements and that too including the female lead too or is it that CVs really don't know what fun really means..

Just my honest opinion
Sheens, i too so want celebrations, but her in MKAP if celebrations r shown, sure GH wasis will be present, do we all want tht???
 it is different story, even if not also, they[sum, esply] sumhow wanted to mingle with the Tnsians...🤢
A gud epi😛...loved d way how Pratz fought the goons bravely wid d lit stick in her hand...PG wa sfab in d whole scene👏be it her voice,her screams or her bravey...she rocked d scene compeltely👏👏 irrespective of sum1 spoiling d scene😆😆😆 PG outshined d whole scene😉...atleast Pratigya showed her bravery n dint jus go bout searching 4 a stone🤣
Ss is getting ridiculous day by day...rather than worrying botu his ghar's 'ijjat' he's worried bout Guruma's chelas🤢
Loved K's expression on seeing d bandage on P's head...Kesar did seem concerned at first but l8r dint bother...
One gud thing in d epi was ykw will might go 2 jail 4 duin dis🥳...n there will be a huge hasband wife milaap in jail Tam will start dancing seeing her arrive in jail
I feel P said no 2 K nt 2 cum wid her mainly bcos Ss was taunting her 2 hav K as a ghulam n she dint want K 2 be taunted further so decided 2 go alone..

p.s-Even though sum1's expressions n acting was nt upto d mark it dint make a difference to me as Pooja outshined d whole first scene n rocked it...she performed soo brillaintly dat ppl wudnt even look think of looking at d side character wid her😆
Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 11 years ago
TN...😡 🤢..totally disgusting people...they cry only when they r in trouble..otherwise its fun for them...Their DIL is not in home whole night..but instead to find out & worried for her they r just taunting krishna about it...🤢...GD,SS,Kn,Kesar...all suckers...whereas GH r worried that their daughter hasn't come home and even not picking up their phone...

but TN...omg such a looser...Is SS is behind all this attack on prats on the instruction of Gurumaa...i feel that becx of SS's mean expression...
thats why he shocked to c prat at haveli in the mrng...

donno why kriya r living in this butcher house...🤢

cvs turned the whole serious situation into a funny one.first of all they have turned allahbad into some sort of medival city where people only commute through ricksaws where there r no autos,no taxis nothing.a walk fm a nearby resturant to their home looked like eternity whe the ladies took the whole afternoon and evening to reach home.Prats was unbelievable when she started sahi-galat with the goons and when arushi beat one of the goons,other goons instead of attacking her,ran away frm the scene..like seriously🤪

cvs why cant you turn practical for a change😡Edited by liipsa - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

A gud epi😛...loved d way how Pratz fought the goons bravely wid d lit stick in her hand...PG wa sfab in d whole scene👏be it her voice,her screams or her bravey...she rocked d scene compeltely👏👏 irrespective of sum1 spoiling d scene😆😆😆 PG outshined d whole scene😉...atleast Pratigya showed her bravery n dint jus go bout searching 4 a stone🤣
Ss is getting ridiculous day by day...rather than worrying botu his ghar's 'ijjat' he's worried bout Guruma's chelas🤢
Loved K's expression on seeing d bandage on P's head...Kesar did seem concerned at first but l8r dint bother...
One gud thing in d epi was ykw will might go 2 jail 4 duin dis🥳...n there will be a huge hasband wife milaap in jail Tam will start dancing seeing her arrive in jail
I feel P said no 2 K nt 2 cum wid her mainly bcos Ss was taunting her 2 hav K as a ghulam n she dint want K 2 be taunted further so decided 2 go alone..

p.s-Even though sum1's expressions n acting was nt upto d mark it dint make a difference to me as Pooja outshined d whole first scene n rocked it...she performed soo brillaintly dat ppl wudnt even look think of looking at d side character wid her😆
if this isnt bashing i wonder what is.further comparison posts r not allowed in IF.AND the way u guys are taunting sum1 in the name of side actress and all,one day i wont be surprised  if the same people would be fighting for the prestige of their beloved actors if they become side character in new shows in future and the so called side heroin would be the main heroine.U knw how time changes...even side ones bcom main ones and vice versa.But dont worry bcoz no forum in the entire IF..i repeat no forum is this insecure and biased,where positive characters like arushi are bashed and negative like kn and ss are termed cute ,nice when certain track show them in gud light.But dont worry ur beloved would be safe bcoz a forum like this is rarity.
Originally posted by teenss

or may be she didnt like the way ss calling kst slave f p...so she said she will go alone..bt i think today we can see kst vs ss😉

the most plausible explanation from the character POV ...👏
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

TN...😡 🤢..totally disgusting people...they cry only when they r in trouble..otherwise its fun for them...Their DIL is not in home whole night..but instead to find out & worried for her they r just taunting krishna about it...🤢...GD,SS,Kn,Kesar...all suckers...whereas GH r worried that their daughter hasn't come home and even not picking up their phone...

but TN...omg such a looser...Is SS is behind all this attack on prats on the instruction of Gurumaa...i feel that becx of SS's mean expression...
thats why he shocked to c prat at haveli in the mrng...

donno why kriya r living in this butcher house...🤢

@ bold :  completely agree ...TNs r just shameless people ...

@ red : me too felt it   can't put it past SS
Originally posted by liipsa

if this isnt bashing i wonder what is.further comparison posts r not allowed in IF.AND the way u guys are taunting sum1 in the name of side actress and all,one day i wont be surprised  if the same people would be fighting for the prestige of their beloved actors if they become side character in new shows in future and the so called side heroin would be the main heroine.U knw how time changes...even side ones bcom main ones and vice versa.But dont worry bcoz no forum in the entire IF..i repeat no forum is this insecure and biased,where positive characters like arushi are bashed and negative like kn and ss are termed cute ,nice when certain track show them in gud light.But dont worry ur beloved would be safe bcoz a forum like this is rarity.

i wonder y do u always target  me? you don't like sum1's pov then be it...dnt go jumping around telling ppl ur facts...each one has their own pov n each one has d right 2 say it! u are nobody 2 comment on anybody's pov n henceforth mind it! keep ur comments to urself..no1 is here 2 listen 2 ur so called  info!!