Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh SS- Mumbai adventures Note Page 22 (Page 8)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks to Khushi for giving us poor NRI's Cry a live update on the Friday episode in the AT thread Hug. This chapter is dedicated to her.Hug

Part VI

Shiv sat in the car figuring out a strategy to let Anandi know that he thought she looked great without letting his crazy family know what was going on. He loved them a lot but right now he would give anything for a few minutes alone with Anandi. He wished they would all disappear. He stole one more furtive glance at Anandi and then inspiration struck and he embarked on his mission.

Anandi could feel his glance on her and blushed. There was something else in his eyes today ' something she had never seen before.  It made her feel special and beautiful. She felt flattered. He made her feel so good about herself. Suddenly her phone chimed saying there was a text message from Shiv saying "You look very beautiful in that saree." She texted him back her thanks and turned to look at him and blushed seeing his gaze. Shiv was thrilled at the way she blushed.  So, he had a chance after all. He was not a man to let grass grow under his feet and decided to launch an attack as soon as possible. He was going to make it impossible for her to not fall in love with him. But he needed some time to think and map out his strategy Evil Smile. He needed some alone time. He was going to go out running alone tomorrow morning giving his dad and grandpa the slip Evil Smile. They would insist on tagging along and slow him down. Moreover they would talk and talk and not let him think D'oh. So he was going to get up extra early tomorrow and work out his strategy to get his beautiful wife to fall for him Wink. He would deal with his father and grandfather's complaints after that. 

Gauri was feeling restless. The lady next door came and asked her if she wanted to visit the temple because she was going. Gauri thought this was a good idea and asked her to wait a few minutes while she got ready.  She ruminated maybe a visit to the temple would settle her mind. She quickly got ready and left for the temple.  She looked for Jagat to tell him but he was nowhere to be found. She tried calling him but he was not picking up the phone. She figured he was in the library, and had switched his phone off, so she left him a quick note on the dining table.

Here the Shekars reached the temple and first offered prayers. The pandit saw the chooda in Anandi's hand and asked the new couple to step forward as he wanted to do a pooja for their happiness. So Anandi and Shiv stepped forward. The pandit asked Shiv to hold Anandi's hand and put their hands on the coconut together. Shiv did not see this coming and was worried. He looked at Anandi wondering what to do but to his surprise, she smiled, blushed a little and extended her hand just a little Shiv smiled broadly and both of them out their hand on the coconut together. Shiv enjoyed holding Anandi's hand and prayed with all his heart that god give Anandi whatever she asks for and him the ability to make her wishes come true. Anandi prayed to god to give her the strength to be a good wife to Shiv. As they looked up they both saw a flower fall and turned to each other surprised. But the pandit attracted their attention by giving them more flowers to offer to god. Once the pooja was over, the pandit came over and gave Prasad to everyone. He then blessed the couple and gave Shiv some sindoor and asked him to fill it in Anandi's maang. Shiv looked at Anandi and she blushed and bent her head. Shiv did not hesitate once and proceeded to do as asked. The pandit then handed the pooja ki thali to Anandi and blessed the whole family. The family then proceeded to make pradakshinas around the temple. Shiv walked next to Anandi and they sneaked glances at each other. Something had changed and they both knew that. Anandi was a little scared of the new feelings but Shiv was rejoicing.  Anandi decided to put everything in the hands of god and prayed to her dead mother to show her the way.

Gauri entered the temple when the Pandit was asking a man to fill the maang of his wife. She could not see their faces in the crowd but heard the pandit wish them a long married life. They had come to seek blessings after their wedding. The crowd moved forward and when she reached the front they were gone. Gauri handed the pandit the thaal and wondered why she did not think of bringing Jagya to the temple after their wedding to have their marriage blessed. Maybe that would help and help even out things. She came out of her trance to realize that the pandit had finished the pooja and was holding the thali in front of her. He was offering her Prasad and she put her hands forward to take that. The pandit saw her chooda and comented "Beti. I think you are recently married. Come with your husband and I will do a special pooja for your married life. Just now another newly wed couple came and had this pooja done. Gauri immediately knew whom she was taking about and said "Panditji I will bring my husband tomorrow. What time should I come? " The pandit told her the timings of the temple and Gauri left with her neightbor. The neighbor commented "Will Jagat bhaiyya be home tomorrow? I know he goes to the library a lot. I hope he can complete his MS and help other people just like he helped deliver my baby. " Gauri said "I do not know what Jagat's plans are but I am sure he will agree to come to the temple for this pooja considering how important this is." The neighbor chose not to say anything but thought it strange.

The Shekar's completed the pradakshinas and sat down as was the custom. They discussed how to go about the daan. It was decided that Anandi would go with Iravati and Meenu to distribute the clothes and the rest of them would wait outside the temple. Just as they were leaving they looked at Anandi who stood there pensively. When Iravati touched her shoulder Anandi looked at Iravati and Meenu and softly requested "Agar aap logon ko koi aapathi na ho tho kya Shiv hamare saath chal sakthe hain. Maa ko accha lagega agar ye bhi mere saath khade hain toh. Daadisa told me to take Shiv with me. " Everyone smiled broadly and daadaji told Anandi "Arrey beta humein kya aapathi hogi? Ye toh acchi baat hain na?" Shiv dad chimed in "Arrey beta hum se kya permission maang rahi ho. Biwi ho tum iski. Order karo isko." He turned to Shiv and said "Jawan home ministry se orders aa chuke hain tumhare liye. Utho." As Shiv sat laughing his mother chimed in "Mr. Shiv Raj Shekar kya invitation deke bulana padega?" Meenu chimed in" Hamare saath chalne ka kast karenge collector sahab." Shiv's father warned him "Home ministry waalon ko wait karana acchi baat nahin hai. Consequences bahut bhayanak ho sakthe hain. Chal jaa." He turned to his father who said "Alok bete nayee nayee shaadi huyi hai na nasamajh hai baccha. Dheere dheere seekh jaayega." LOL LOL LOL

Shiv grinned and stood up dusting himself off.He had initially been stunned when Anandi requested that he join her in distributing the daan. He thought he was hearing things. It was only when his family started ragging him that he realized that this was indeed true. He could not believe that Anandi had actually asked him to join her. He was going to give daadisa a huge hug when he got back to Jetsar for planting this seed in Anandi's mind. It meant a lot to him that Anandi wanted to involve him in her mother's birthday. It gave him more hope. He started moving towards the women.

Shiv's dad told Shiv's  grandfather "Papa we should bring the car around just in case there were more people than they had clothes for and they needed to make a quick escape." Shiv shook his head as his grandfather said "Great idea. You are thinking like a colonel now. I am so proud of you. Lets go and arrange the getaway vehicle just in case." Meenu, Iravati and Shiv laughed as the men left. Shiv joined the ladies and they moved on towards and temples steps.

Edited by liv2laugh - 11 August 2012 at 6:13pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pn1pritiaggarwalkanu_nvlkhiliveyouSirluUniqueUjjainiSinSinbrick_redthe_Rijanamika87sbadamcoolgirl3Bidaaifan09smile843NDDgirlcappacuino5love.sidChit15lavyAbhiAnivrinda9183KwitKattsMissesharsk16dlipSargeshrusha4003ashred12Manasi_16ButterflyChaserarorasurbhiritzy09Vishakha_Sakhidixie123Sneha...LoveMalikaaamirkhanfanSuchi-preity_dkhusi_*RainbowSunAnjanaYYZ

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Super like liv2l. you rock!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Loved these last parts you wrote it is making the weekend go by without to much boredom and I can actually picture the scenes in my mind so its like a little movie playing as I read do continue soon please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniliv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

A request

Can someone tell me which episode Anandi and Jagya went on a honeymoon? What date did it air on? It would be even better if you can give me the links!!! I started watching this lately. I need those scenes to make this SS a good experience for the readers.

Thanks in advance

Jhan

Part VII

Shiv and Anandi started handing things out while Iravati and Meenu took it out from the bag.  They handed it to each person one by one and received their thanks. Anandi handed out the clothes while Shiv handed out the sweets and together they gave both these things to the poor one by one.

Gauri was doing her pradakshinas around the temple when she saw the two ladies from the afternoon supervising the distribution of clothing. They seemed to be supervising a couple. She wondered if this was the same couple that was getting blessed by the Pandit when she entered. She envied them for being surrounded bu so much love and goodwill.

Suddenly a though occurred to Gauri and she checked to see if the girl was wearing that saree she coveted but the girl was not. She was wearing a nice saree but not that one. The color was not the same. Gauri strangely felt happy the girl had not worn it. She hoped that when she wore it, she would not come in front of her. Gauri knew she would feel very unhappy if she saw someone else wearing that saree. She tried hard to see the girl's face but it was kind of hard considering the girl had her pallu on her head and had her back to her. Also her husband and the other two ladies were in the way. All she saw was her hennaed hands (henna=mehendi) and her chooda. Her husband was taking the clothes from one of the ladies and handing them to the girl before taking a box of sweets. Then they gave the clothes and sweets to the poor together. From what she could see he was extremely good looking. Gauri thought she had seen him somewhere before but could not place him. He seemed to be pretty charming too making everyone around him laugh. She could hear the two ladies laughing and it seemed like his wife was laughing too.  In fact the poor seemed to be smiling too. She could not remember the last time she and Jagya had laughed together over something.

Gauri caught sight of the girl's chooda again as she took the clothes from her husband and said something to him. He was bending down to hear what she was saying because he was much taller than her. He replied making everyone around him laugh and one of older ladies hit him in jest. Gauri looked at her own chooda and thought about how she and Jagat barely spoke anymore. Instead of bringing them together, the wedding had served to drive them further apart. She knew part of it was her fault but Jagat was at fault too and he would not accept that. She was tired of being the only adult in the relationship. She wanted him to step up and take responsibility for his mistakes too. Every time this came up they would have an almighty row and not speak to each other for days.  She was frankly tired of his and needed to know what was going on in his mind.

While Gauri was lost in her thoughts, the couple had finished donating the items and gotten ready to leave. The other two men she had seen before stood at the bottom waiting for the others in front of their car. Gauri hoped to catch a glimpse of the girl's face because she knew she would turn to salute god before they left. The girl turned and at the same time Gauri 's neighbor came and stood in front of her waving her hands in front of her eyes saying "I have been searching for you everywhere. What are you doing here? Darshan is done. Can we please leave? I need to get home." Gauri replied "Just one minute" and moved her neighbor out of the way hoping to catch a glimpse of the girl. Instead she saw back the back of that girl. She and her husband were patiently helping his grandfather into the car. She could see the girl's beautiful long hair.  Just then it looked like she would turn and Gauri watched to see her face but the guy came in between to open the car door. He helped her in and then got in himself. The car had tinted glass windows and Gauri could not see anything inside the car. Gauri cursed her neighbor for coming in between and not allowing her to see the girl's face. Meanwhile the neighbor decided she had been ignored long enough. She was insistent she needed to get back to her baby and so they left. Gauri realized she also had to cook and go into work. They flagged down an auto and started for home but Gauri was pensive on the ride home. The neighbor tried to engage her in conversation but Gauri was uncooperative so she started chatting with the auto driver instead.

As they were going home in the auto, the auto stopped at a signal. Gauri looked out and saw Jagya eating bhel puri with some girl. Rather the girl was trying to feed Jagya some bhel. She was shocked and appalled at what she saw. He had not eaten lunch she cooked at home but was busy eating bhel at a roadside stall. She was going to get down and give him a piece of her mind when the signal changed and the auto started again. The traffic was heavy but she still put her head out and watched them till they disappeared from view.  Gauri could not believe what she just saw. She had a hard time believing this but she had seen this with her own two eyes.  How could she dispute that? She looked to see if her neighbor had seen anything and found her engrossed in a conversation with the auto driver about the rising price of petrol and how the government did not seem to give a damn about the common man. Gauri thought she had bigger problems in her life than the cost of petrol.

She managed to hold her tears until she walked into her flat and locked it. Then the dam broke and she cried bitter tears railing against Jagat. She was so angry with him. It seemed like all her fears were true and Jagat was being unfaithful. Gauri thought of calling her mother and even picked up the phone to do so but realized her mother would only give her more sermons. She could never give her any constructive ideas. She would tell her it is not Jagat's fault and that she should do more things for Jagat. Why? Why should she do any more for a man who was cheating on her?  She looked at him staring back at her smilingly from his family photograph. She looked at the smiling Anandi in the photograph who seemed to be looking at her with a smug smile. Bhairon seemed to be enjoying her predicament. Her eyes then fell on Sumitra who seemed to be mocking her. Gauri remembered Sumitra's challenge to her. That was when she lost it. She picked up a vase and threw it at his family photograph. The vase and the photo frame both came crashing to the ground. She sat down and cried curling herself into a ball. She cried until she had no tears left and a headache into the bargain. Her head felt heavy and she knew she could not go to work like this and so she called in sick saying she had food poisoning. Oh she was feeling poisoned all right but just not by the food she ate. She could not wait for Jagat to get home today. She decided to take some medication and go to sleep. She needed to have her wits about her for when Jagat came back. Angry

(Note: I have given you three updates for one day Embarrassed. Ab don't anyone ask for updates  Evil Smile...kyunki homework complete karne ke baad hi ab updates milenge Evil Smile ...cos I need that info to write the story further Tongue Embarrassed...kya bole Angry ...kya homework kahan ka homework Angry ...homework nahin patha Angry...upar dekho Angry...part VII shuru hone se pehleD'oh ...story dekha nahin tho padna shuru aage peeche kuch nahin diktha hai D'oh... LOL LOL LOL...but homework karna zaroor varna update nahin milega Evil Smile...kuch samjhe Tongue ROFL)

Just in case you are wondering why I am requesting and dhamkoing in the same post Tongue - uska bhi explanation hai mere paas Tongue Wink...arrey nahin I am not a split personality Dead... the request is made in Anandi's style and the dhamki is made in dadaji's military style ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by liv2laugh - 11 August 2012 at 6:58pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnkanu_nvlkhiliveyouUniqueUjjainifanfictionSinSindi_vyaanamika84Ballumaupiyushicoolgirl3SmitaCletusBJPatel19NDDgirlsowmyap03Bidaaifan09smile843cappacuino5sbadambrick_redthe_RijChit15arul01AbhiAnivrinda9183star_777rusha4003Missesharsk16SiriuslySujalButterflyChaserashred12ritzy09arorasurbhiroberoianoneeSneha...Lovedixie123Vishakha_SakhiMalikaaamirkhanfanSuchi-khusi_*

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Jhan  Look for "raat suhagan balika vadhu" in youtube. You will find the honeymoon scenes.

Your writing is so interesting. I promise not to ask you anymore until Monday. :)

Misseshaliv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Your writing is so interesting. I promise not to ask you anymore until Monday. :)

24 hours ka respite Cry <=== tears of joy===> Cry...Aho bhagya hamare  LOL LOL LOL

It will take longer than that because I have to watch the scenes and write. Plus I go back to work on monday Ouch ...spies have reported that my office building is still standing inspite of all the vibration testing Cry

Edited by liv2laugh - 11 August 2012 at 7:01pm
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Ok I will be nice and not ask for anymore today but I dont know about tomorrow I might be back with a vengance because I am enjoying your writing so much I am even postponing doing my homework just to read your story instead of a boring law book. Cry so please dont make me wait until Monday have mercy on me and the rest of us lol

BJPatel19liv2laugh

Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
A quick question what is a "Chooda" just curious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

Go to top