Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh SS- Mumbai adventures Note Page 22 (Page 7)

007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
ohh very nicely writtten
i m loving it
cont soon
add me in ur pm list

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Great OS...I mean SS!!  LOL  

I like how it includes all of the characters.  And goodness...I feel bad for Shiv.  He had to listen to how Anandi misses the old Jagya!  I hope things change for him and Anandi.

Please continue soon!!!
Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Loved Part IV. You have nicely brought out the differences in the relationship between these 2 couples. I wish they show something like this as  the serial progresses, especially the part regarding G's insecurities.

On a side note, can someone please tell me the difference between OS, SS and FF.

Thanks in advance.
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Awesome!!

Read all four parts today nly!!

Loved it...

Continue soon...
Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Very very very Very very very Very very very nicely written work...Cant stop appreciating it,,,,

Jagat and Gauri's character the same as in the real BV and the way u showed the jealousy of pizza madam, simply superb...

Wish all this happens in the real serial tooo...

BTW, do add me in ur PM list...
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Aweesome ss!! Loving it so far! Clap Clap
Can't wait for more romantic AnSh scenes! Embarrassed
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Part-V

Anandi found herself being shaken and woke up for find Shiv glaring at her. "If you wanted to sleep you should have slept on the bed.  Here talk to daadisa." He handed her the phone and left. Anandi told her daadisa that she will call her back and went off to talk to Shiv. He was seething. She went to him and said sorry to him holding her ears. Then she told him "I honestly do not know when I fell asleep. I was browsing on minute and pleasantly drowsy the next. And I have a bad habit that is I am in a place I can safely lie down, I will not seek a bed. You can ask anyone they will tell you – daadisa, baapusa they all know." Shiv melted and told her "Look if anyone else had found you they would not let me live it down. Please as my friend try not to make me the butt of any more teasing from my cruel family." Anandi agreed and as she was leaving Shiv said "If you trust your friend, you can sleep on the other side." Anandi smiled and said "Thanks for the offer but I am not sleepy. I think everyone will be waking up. I will talk to daadisa and then arrange chai and snacks for everyone. I am sorry you got disturbed. Please go back to sleep." Shiv just sat there and Anandi noticed him massaging his temple.  On enquiring he admitted he had a headache and had taken something for it, but that it was not going away.

She ordered some hot tea to be brought up and came back with some balm. She sat on the bed and told him sit on the floor. When he questioned her she told him that she would make his headache disappear. He asked her if this was another of her desi nuskas and she laughed. Then she made him put his head in her lap and Shiv was already in heaven with his headache all forgotten Wink LOL. Anandi carefully applied the balm and started massaging his head. Shiv was enjoying the massage but Anandi found herself enjoying doing something for Shiv. She had started liking him a lot in the last few days. He was so patient and understanding. Any girl would be fortunate to have him but somehow he liked her. She wondered what she had that he liked. She recalled the events from when she first met him to how they got married.  She smiled remembering his first impression of him after she gave him lunch. They had come so far. She came out of her thoughts and realized that he had dozed off and so she woke him gently and made him lie down. He held her hand and was not willing to let go asking her to please stay with him. She realized he was groggy and so she sat next to him and smoothed his hair until he went to sleep and then covered him up with a blanket. She left him sleeping peacefully and tiptoed out to make arrangements for everyone's tea.

Then she called dadisa and quickly updated her on all the events that transpired. Daadisa told her that she was lucky to have a family like that and to take care of everything. When daadisa inquired about Shiv, Anandi told her that Shiv had a headache and she had given him a massage. Daadisa smiled because she knew it was just a matter of time before Anandi started falling in love with Shiv and it seemed like the process had already started. Anandi was singing Shiv's praises about how understanding and caring he was and his whole family was. She knew this was meant to be. She smiled to herself and heard Anandi telling her to take care of herself. Daadisa told Anandi "Listen chori your mother's soul will rest in peace for sure knowing you are happy. Take Shiv with you to do the daan because your mother would like that." She reminded Anandi that her mother had died peacefully on realizing that Shiv would be her life partner and that she was the reason Anandi was married today. Anandi teared up thinking about her mom and Daadisa her she would try to do that. Hearing the family waking up, Anandi dried her tears and informed them that they were going to the temple and the family had other plans after that and so could she please informe Bapusa and the others that she will talk to them the next day. Daadisa told her not to worry and enjoy herself. She also said everyone was missing her and Anandi admitted the same. She reminded her to take care of everyone and the conversation ended.

As soon as she put down the phone Anandi's eyes fell on the items bought for daan and she remembered her mother. She remembered all their good times together and then her death. She said to herself "Dekho maa aap ko lado ka ghar bas gaya hai. Ab toh khush hai na aap?" and tears started pouring out. She wiped her tears seeing the family arrive but choti maa noticed her tears and motioned Shiv's mom. They could see Anandi was looking at the daan items and crying. So Choti maa told Anandi "You must be happy today no tears. Only then will your mother's soul be happy". Anandi smiled and nodded. Shiv's mom embraced her and said "look you mom may be gone but now you have two other mothers right?" Anandi nodded and smiled and both of them hugged her.

Shiv's father and grandfather chose that momemt to enter and then his dad said "Dekhiye Papa Aapke bahuein hamari nayi bahu ko bigad ne ki saazish rach rahein hai.  Humare bina ye log group hug kar rahein hai.  Ye toh rules ke khilaaf hai na". Shiv's grandfather threatened "Bilkul. Chalo humein bhi hug me lelo varna sab ka court martial kardoonga." Iravati and Meenu rolled their eyes while Anandi giggled. Shiv's grandfather held out his arms and they all went into them. Then Shiv's grandfather said "Wait we are missing a family member in this group hug. Where is your husband Mrs. Collector?" Anandi told them that he had a headache and was sleeping. They enquired if he had taken any medicine and Anandi told them that he said he had taken something, but he still had the headache on waking up. However, she had massaged his head with balm and he had gone to sleep. Choti ma was worried but Shiv's mom told her that if he still had a headache after waking up they could give him some more medication. Shiv's dad commented that it is not good to take too much medication and if Anandi's technique worked, then he would also get a massage from now on. Shiv's mom rolled her eyes and said to Anandi "Lo bhai tumhare liye ek aur customer." In the meantime the tea arrived and they all had tea and snacks.

They all agreed that they would get ready and then wake Shiv. Shiv's mom told her to get her stuff and come to choti maa's room and they would all get ready there. Anandi brought the saree that dadaji selected for her and Shiv's mom helped her wear it the way she wore it instead of the way Anandi wore it. She asked Anandi if it was fine. Anandi liked it. Shiv's mom then put some matching light jewellery on Anandi. They watched as Anandi filled her maang and soon all the women were ready. Shiv's dad and granddad were given the responsibility of making sure everything was ready for the daan (donation). Anandi out looking very pretty in the saree and everyone complimented her and the first thing she did was take dadaji's aashirwad and everyone else's. Shiv's mother went to wake up Shiv while Choti maa and Anandi made sure they had everything they needed. Shiv came out after about 15 minutes all ready to go. He looked at Anandi and was surprised. He stared at her for a while until he realized that everyone else was sniggering silently. So he recovered and said "massage ke liye thank you." Anandi smiled and said "I am glad you are feeling better." Choti maa was concerned about his headache and he assured her it was gone. Shiv wanted to tell Anandi she looked gorgeous but there were too many people. So they quietly l left for the temple. All along Shiv kept stealing glances at Anandi figuring out how to tell her she looked pretty without getting in his family's crosshairs. LOL LOL LOL

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuniki_pn1pritiaggarwaliliveyoukanu_nvlkhUniqueUjjainiMironapiyushibrick_redanamika87the_Rijcoolgirl3NDDgirlBidaaifan09smile843Chit15AbhiAnivrinda9183star_777rusha4003KwitKattsMissesharsk16dlipashred12Manasi_16ButterflyChaserroberoiritzy09arorasurbhiSneha...Lovepreity_danoneeVishakha_SakhiMalikaaamirkhanfanSuchi-khusi_*AnjanaYYZ

vrinda9183 Goldie
vrinda9183
vrinda9183

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Really nice...abhi Gauri madam kya bhikariyon ki line main baithi hogi to get some muft ka samaan n then tell JAGAT ki Maine apne dum pe Paya hai...

Go to top