Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh SS- Mumbai adventures Note Page 22 (Page 3)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Jhan - you are turning into me with all these incompletesLOLLOL

Speak for yourself Tongue ...part 2 is already up Cool
But but but... its incomplete as r some of your other ones.  My one long OS is nearly done.. and I made considerable progress since I startedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Ooohhh this is getting better by the part. good job!

liv2laugh

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
loved the update Jhan...

Gauri as usual jealous...but Jagat so understandingDead

Lekin abhi toh sirf dhuan utha hai...just wonder what will happen when Gauri will see Anandi in that saree...she will be on fire...

awesome update...i so wish Shiv's family pamper Anandi just like this...it remnded me of how Sumitra wanted to love her when Anandi was new bride but could not because of daadisa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-liv2laugh

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Wow! 
Wonderful. I can sooo see this happening.
Loveee shiv's family.

Pleaseee update quickly.
 Cannot wait until stupid jago knows who the girl is

liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Part III

As the Shekars returned back to the hotel they saw a jewellery store and Shiv's mother insisted on stopping and buying some ethnic jewellery for Anandi. Shiv called but his father explained to him that his mother was shopping and there was no way he was telling her to come soon. Shiv told him to take his time because Anandi was still sleeping. They passed a shoe store next and both men groaned silently. But the women realized that they did not know Anandi's shoe size and hence would have to bring her to get her some new shoes. Both men heaved a huge sigh of relief. Finally after what seemed like hours of shopping, they arrived back at the hotel. Anandi had woken up and arranged for lunch. As soon as they entered she served them cold lassi which she had ordered. After they gulped it down, she suggested that they all freshen up and they could eat lunch.

Anandi picked up the purchases they put down and Shiv's mom told her that they would sort through it after lunch. Anandi was about to protest when there was a knock on the door indicating lunch had arrived. Anandi went to make sure it was set up correctly. After everyone came, they all sat down and had a good lunch. They regaled Anandi over lunch with the story of how Dadaji and Shiv's dad scared the salesman and other old stories. Anandi did not realize how much she laughed.

After lunch was cleaned up everyone except dadaji sat on the floor. Anandi was surprised because she figured they would not do that. But the purchases were spread out and they asked Anandi if she was ok with the things they picked for donation. Dadaji assured her that if anything did not meet her criteria, it could be exchanged. Anandi was overwhelmed and tears threatened to start again when Shiv's mother said "Lets forget all this and show you what we got for you.". Then they gifted her the sarees and the jewellery. She looked at all the gifts and said "I got so many gifts for the wedding. And now all this?" Then Shiv's dad said "Anandi beta do you know both of us almost got killed by Shiv's mom to get you the saree?" Anandi was confused and they explained what happened outside the store and Shiv was laughing.

Anandi said "I am not sure I can accept all this." Shiv's mom and choti ma were stunned and then Shiv's dad said "Beta don't say that. Do you even realize what your saying this will mean to Shiv?" Anandi looked at him confused and then his dad looked at Shiv and said "it just means that now Shiv has no other choice but to wear all this." ROFL ROFL Anandi looked confused and Shiv jumped on his dad closing his mouth and preventing him from speaking saying "No dad no. You cannot do this. She is my wife dad for heaven's sake. Have some mercy." ROFL ROFL Anandi wondered what was going on and his mom and aunt laughed. Shiv glared at his mom and his father managed to take his hand off and say "She needs to know. She is your wife." Shiv clamped his hand back on and Shiv's mom and aunt were literally holding on to each other and dadaji was also laughing like crazy.

Shiv glared at his mom and said "This is all your fault. All this is because you wanted a daughter." Anandi said "Will someone please tell me what is going on" and then dadaji managed to control his laughterand said "After Shiv was born, we were told bahu could not have any more children. She really wanted a daughter so..." Anandi said "So please continue". His dadaji threw Shiv a look and said "Sooo sometimes she dressed Shiv in girl's clothing when he was young." ROFL ROFL Anandi threw an incredulous look at Shiv and started giggling. Shiv looked super embarassed and then she burst out laughing looking at his face. His dad also shrugged off his hand and joined them. Everyone except Shiv was rolling on the floor. Shiv said "you are all having a good laugh at my expense" and sulked. His mom kissed his forehead and said "Sorry we will never bring it up again" and hugged in and his dad added "especially now that everyone who needs to know knows" Wink ROFL  . "Choti maa" Shiv whined and choti maa embraced him and said "OK now no one teases my Shiv."

Everyone controlled their laughter and then Anandi added  "Thank for for bringing me this. Please don't take this the wrong way but please not buy any more expensive stuff like this for me in the future. Where will I wear all this? It will be tragic for all this to be just sitting in the almirah. But this is your aashirwaad, so I will take it" Shiv shook his head at his practical wife. Shiv's mom came and embraced Anandi and said "This will not be wasted." Choti maa chimed in "You will wear the saree daadaji got you for visiting the temple today and the saree we chose for the wedding so these will not be wasted. OK." Anandi nodded happily and Shiv's mom said to his choti maa "we wlll get Anandi ready for the wedding OK." The men grinned at Shiv and said "Shiv beta are you happy now?" Shiv said "hey leave me alone." As Anandi was going to take the stuff into her room dadaji called her close and said "When we go back to Udaipur I will show up photos. Don't tell anyone." Anandi whispered "Photos?" and dadaji said "of Shiv dressed like a girl". ROFL ROFL Anandi nodded and started laughing and left. Shiv asked his grandfather what he said to Anandi and dadaji said "That is between me and my bahu - what do you care." Shiv nodded his head and looked at his grandfather speculatively and suspiciously. He then left to help Anandi. Anandi turned back and dadaji winked at her. Anandi smiled realizing she had not laughed this much in ages. She could not wait to get back to Udaipur and see those pictures.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuniki_pn1pritiaggarwalkanu_nvlkhiliveyoucuteepoojaUniqueUjjainisunshine244the_RijGocilijabrick_redsbadampiyushiBJPatel19anamika87sowmyap03smile843NDDgirlcoolgirl3AbhiAniChit15star_777arul01KwitKattsrusha4003dlipashred12Manasi_16ritzy09roberoiButterflyChaserarorasurbhiSneha...Lovepreity_danoneedixie123MalikaaamirkhanfanSuchi-khusi_*RainbowSunAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Wow - u on vacation kya?  Jet speed updatesDay Dreaming

So, shiv is really short for Shivani?ROFLROFLROFL  Even I am not as mean as u...u turned him into a girl!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine244SiriuslySujalMalikaliv2laughdixie123

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Wow - u on vacation kya?  Jet speed updatesDay Dreaming

So, shiv is really short for Shivani?ROFLROFLROFL  Even I am not as mean as u...u turned him into a girl!

I am off today and tomorrow cos they are doing some testing on our building so they told everyone to work from home. Some vibration testing or something  LOL LOL LOL ... building hi gir gaya toh I may not have an office anymore ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by liv2laugh - 09 August 2012 at 5:26pm

KwitKatts

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Shhh - don't tell anyone but, am working from home tomorrow too... except am going to get med tested not the buildingROFLROFLROFL Parents r worried mein kahi ghir padhuSilly  More impotently - i ve a silly job application to do!  I finally like my job, so am obviously tempted to shoot my foot off!  

So, r we going to get full story tomorrow?  Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-liv2laugh

Go to top