Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh SS- Mumbai adventures Note Page 22 (Page 2)

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Very interesting plot. Do continue liv2laugh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Jhan - you are turning into me with all these incompletesLOLLOL

liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Part II

Shiv's parents, choti maa and grandfather reached the market close to their hotel. Just as they were planning to go shopping for the clothes needed for donation, Shiv's choti maa saw a beautiful saree draped in a shop display and immediately fell in love with it. She pointed it out to Shiv's mother and the two ladies decided to go into the shop. Shiv's father protested "We have come here for a reason and the both of you have started shopping for yourself. Lets finish the shopping and then come back." But the ladies would have none of it and insisted on buying the saree. While Shiv's mom was arguing with them, choti maa went into the store and told the store guy to get it down. LOL LOL LOL Shiv's mom angrily said to Shiv's dad "I knew you had a problem with my shopping but I want to cheer Anandi up. That saree is for her. You never gave me a daughter but my son has finally got me a daughter-in-law. I always wanted to shop for a girl and now you cannot prevent me from doing that. Khabardaar jo mujhe roka Angry" The men immediately knew they were in trouble when Shiv's mom got into one of these moods. So they changed their tune and went into the store saying there was no need to stop at one and they should definitely get more than one saree...why stop at one LOL LOL LOL

Shiv's choti maa laughed seeing Shiv's mom marching into the store with a determined expression with the menfolk following wearing suitably chastened expressions. The salesman explained that the manager was out to lunch and he had the keys. He told them that the manager was going to be back in 30-45 minutes and until then they could look at other things and make themselves comfortable. Shiv's choti maa in the meantime delivered a warning that if they gave the saree to anyone else, there would be trouble. Shiv's dadaji and dad also threatened the shopkeeper in true army style and the guy was scared now. LOL With that done, Shiv's dadaji and dad decided that they had to make up for making Shiv's mom mad and decided to get something else for Anandi. Shiv's grandfather told her that they would also get a saree of his choice and so they busied themselves in looking at more sarees.

Gauri and Jagya arrived at the market and entered the store because they had a card to that store. Gauri looked longingly at the beautiful saree on display and checked out the price. She was so tempted to buy it for herself. It was a pretty expensive saree and they could not afford both this and Jagya's clothes. She really wanted to buy the saree using the gift card and let Jagya fend for himself. Then she remembered what her mother had said about making up with Jagat. So reluctantly she turned towards the men's section. They went to the men's section and started looking at things. They were very solemnly looking at shirts and pants when they heard laughter coming from across the room. Gauri were attracted to the laughter and walked over to see what was happening leaving Jagya to browse for clothes. She could see that a family composed of two men and two women were choosing sarees. There was already a small hillock of sarees in the reject pile. The old man yelled at the salesman waving his cane at him "We are choosing for our new daughter-in law no our new daughter. Show us some good things. This is all poor quality." The poor salesman looked terrified. LOL The two women muffled their laughter and rolled their eyes at his demands. Shiv mom and choti maa knew what a perfectionist dadji was and that he would not stop until he found the perfect saree. They selected a few sarees among the ones spread out in order to donate to the poor. Then Choti maa went off to get the men's clothes.

As the salesman went off inside to get some more sarees, the family continued talking amongst themselves. Shiv's mom said to Shiv's dad "Let me call your son and find out how my bahu is doing?" Shiv mom went off to make the call. The others sat there chatting and waiting for the manager to return. Gauri watched as the other lady returned and got into a discussion what else they were going to buy for their new daughter-in-law in order to cheer her up. They then proceeded to discuss how many things they needed to buy to donate in the temple. Gauri immediately felt jealous of this unknown girl whose inlaws were out shopping for her because she needed cheering up. She also got mad at Anandi and her own inlaws who would just did not want her around. She heard them discussing about what more they needed to donate and was stunned to realize that they were donating clothes at the temple in honor of their daughter-in-law's dead mother's birthday. Her anger at her own in-laws increased thinking about how they had insulted her parents. Gauri's anger built and so did her frustration with her life.

She watched as the salesman returned and showed them some new sarees. The old man picked up one excitedly and declared that this was it. Then the lady who left to make the phone call returned
and everyone agreed that it would look great on Anandi. Gauri stalled in her tracks hearing the name but then she looked at the family. They seemed to be the modern kind and there was no way they were talking about the same Anandi. Then the lady who made the phonecall told them that Shiv wanted them all back so that they could have lunch together once Anandi awoke. His mom joked that her son seemed to be scared of his new wife and the whole family laughed. The manager arrived soon after and the Shekar's got ready to leave the store after paying for their purchases. Gauri thought this was strange that this Anandi had also lost her mother but there was no way that village girl who is so focussed on community service would be married into these modern family. She would never fit in she thought, it was just a coincidence. Nevertheless she envied the girl who was married into this family.

Gauri heard Jagat calling for her and he came to rest seeing her watching the family leaving. He told her "Gauri it is rude to stare at people. What are you doing?" She turned to Jagat with tears in her eyes and accused him "Your family never accepted me. Look at these people - how well they treat their daughter in law. They are buying sarees for her. She is also a new bride and so am I. But look at the difference - my inlaws do not care for me and hers love her a lot. Your parents will never do anything for me. They only care for their precious Anandi and do not care for me. Have they ever given me anything...I mean anything at all?".Saying this she started walking out of the store. Jagya looked at her and laid down the clothes and ran out after her.

Jagya had notived Gauri looking at the saree as they walked in. He felt bad for being the cause of Gauri's tears and told her "Gauri lets buy that saree that you liked. I can wait. As it is I am not going to work yet". Gauri thought "I still have cards from other stores. I will let Jagat buy this for me." As she went towards the display case she and Jagat were both shocked to see that the saree in the display case was gone. When she enquired about it she was told that the people who just left had purchased it. Gauri started crying and ran out saying "I never get anything I want. Why is god doing this to me?" Jagya watched helplessly and followed her out of the store.

Edited by liv2laugh - 09 August 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuniki_pn1pritiaggarwalkanu_nvlkhiliveyouUniqueUjjainicuteepoojasbadamritzzziicardiganBJPatel19anamika87piyushithe_RijNDDgirlsmile843coolgirl3lavyAbhiAniChit15vrinda9183star_777KwitKattsdliprusha4003ashred12Manasi_16ritzy09arorasurbhiSneha...LoveaamirkhanfanSuchi-anoneeAnjanaYYZkhusi_*

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Jhan - you are turning into me with all these incompletesLOLLOL

Speak for yourself Tongue ...part 2 is already up Cool
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by liv2laugh

Originally posted by dixie123

Nice one Jhan ! I hope you complete this and don't leave us hanging for long ! Smile

I don't trust myself so I am working on part 2 now ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good. Although I don't really care for JaGa and especially in between AnSh Angry but I want to see how AnSh support each other in this. So, ya do it quick !
I have just seen people addressing you as Jhan. Is that your full name ? Confused

I am Jhanavi...people call me Jhan...Jhana...you can call me either or if you want to type my full name you are welcome to. LOL

dixie123

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

Good one dear...

i guess Shiv's family are an inspiring bunch for writing OSLOL...i love them and i loved your OS

but pls pls this time update soon and update others too

Will try. Work was too hectic for a bit Dead ...I am taking a break for a few days LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda9183ritzy09

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
nice update

liv2laugh

vrinda9183 Goldie
vrinda9183
vrinda9183