Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh SS- Mumbai adventures Note Page 22 (Page 17)

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Good going Jhan...and thanka for updating even when you are not well.

Part was awesome. So Anandi is hurt and in Meetuji's house...what next? I had actually thought she will be the same doctor who's husband removed Anandi's bullet...I remeber vaguely that Jagya/Anandi met husband wife doctors who saved Anandi and Jagya said that was the inspiration behind him being the doctor...

but I guess u have a different purpose for Meetuji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
ohhh awesum
waiting for more

liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

Good going Jhan...and thanka for updating even when you are not well.

Part was awesome. So Anandi is hurt and in Meetuji's house...what next? I had actually thought she will be the same doctor who's husband removed Anandi's bullet...I remeber vaguely that Jagya/Anandi met husband wife doctors who saved Anandi and Jagya said that was the inspiration behind him being the doctor...

but I guess u have a different purpose for Meetuji

Ritzy Hug Thanks yaar. I did not even know this because I was not watching BV at this point Embarrassed
I am going to take your suggestion and see if I can bring that couple back. Thanks for the help Hug
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL I think u know that i am lauffing at u not with u... change the title to FF now plsTongue

liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

ROFLROFLROFL I think u know that i am lauffing at u not with u... change the title to FF now plsTongue

Nahin karoongi...kya karlegi Tongue

AnjanaYYZ

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
This update is dedicated to ritzy 09 who gave me an idea to bring the doctor couple back and this worked out wonderfully with how I wanted to move the storyline. Hug

If any of you have more ideas please do share and I will try to incorporate them into the storyline. Embarrassed

Part-X

They reached Meetu's house in due course and Meetu opened the door and let them all in. Alok and Iravati and Meetu had carried the food inside. As Meetu left to get plates Iravati called out to her to come back because the manager had packed plates and cutlery too. They all sat down to eat but Anandi was too tired to eat and Shiv noticed this. He excused himself saying he will get Anandi settled and then eat. He was worried about her. She was not her chirpy self. Meetu led them to the room and gave Anandi her nightgown to wear. Anandi did not want to wear it and so Shiv sent him mom inside to deal with it. His mom emerged and smiled at him saying "You can go in now. She is resting." Shiv noticed that Anandi had changed but had gotten into bed and covered herself shoulder to toe. She was not meeting his eyes. Shiv smiled at her innocence and sat down next to her and told her go to sleep.

Shiv knew he had to wake her up periodically and ask her some questions according to Meetu Aunty's instructions because she wanted to make sure Anandi did not have a concussion. As soon as Anandi went to sleep Shiv crept out to the balcony and made a call to Bhairon. He was restless and had a nagging feeling something was not right and he did not know how to express it.  He really wanted to call Daadisa but he did not want to worry her so he thought of calling Bhairon instead. They had become close over the last few months after they bonded over getting Anandi to talk to Sumitra on Skype. Shiv had showed Bhairon how to use skype so that he could chat with Sumitra regularly. Sumitra had come down for the wedding but gone back until daadisa's jiji got better. Sumitra was coming back next month and everyone was super excited most of all Bhairon.  Shiv understood how Bhairon felt and smiled as he dialed his number.

Bhairon picked up immediately and they exchanged pleasantries. Bhairon enquired about Anandi and sensed Shiv's worry and asked him outright what had happened. When Shiv told Bhairon what happened he was in for a shock. Bhairon told him to listen carefully and explained to him that Anandi had a head injury before. Shiv could not think but he knew he had to stay strong for Anandi. He left the room quietly and locked the door and then literally ran to Meetu Aunty. He told her about it and put Bhairon on the speaker phone. Meetu introduced herself as her doctor and asked for details. Bhairon explained how Anandi had taken the bullet to protect Jagya when she was young and had almost died. He explained how they ran into Mrs. Mitra at the temple and how Dr. Mitra had operated on her. But what he said next sent chills down Meetu's spine. He told them about Anandi's memory loss and her inability to function normally for months. She thanked Bhairon and told him to locate any medical records and scan them. Shiv intervened to tell him to find them and Bheem Singh would come pick them up and scan them and send them over. Bhairon asked to be kept in the loop. Shiv requested him not to tell Daadisa. Bhairon agreed with him and told him that he would only tell Gehna and Basant. Bhairon went off the find the records and Shiv went off to call Bheem Singh. Bheem  Singh agreed to send the records immediately realizing the urgency of the situation. Shiv warned him not to say anything to anyone and to make some excuse to daadisa if she asked.

Meetu swung into action immediately. She knew the Mitras because Mrs. Mitra was actively involved with the same children programs and made large donations to the cause. She made a call to Dr. Mitra and informed him of the situation. Dr. Mitra remembered the patient because of how attached his wife had become to her and agreed to come right away.  He asked Meetu to bring Anandi to SNG Hospital so that they might run the tests immediately. He told her since he practiced at that hospital, he could do the tests immediately and would not need to wait. He stressed that time was of the essence. Meetu told him they would meet him there.

The Shekars were beginning to realize the gravity of the situation and were happy to let Meetu take charge. Meetu calmed herself and explained the situation to all of them. Shiv walked into the room, picked up a sleeping Anandi and carried her to the car. She did not stir and this alone worried Shiv. However as he was carrying her to the car she woke up and protested groggily. He told her to shut up and stay awake. Knowing how worried Shiv was, his father and grandfather to keep her talking and they all talked to her until they arrived at the hospital.  Meetu pulled in behind them with Iravati and Meenu with her. Shiv did not even wait for a stretcher and ran inside with Anandi. Anandi by this time was half asleep.  Meetu immediately spied Dr. Mitra who was waiting for her with a worried Mrs. Mitra. They rushed Anandi to do an MRI. Shiv went with her and Iravati followed them knowing Shiv would need her. The rest of the worried Shekhars waited in the lobby with Mrs. Mitra who was worried herself. 

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuniki_pn1pritiaggarwalkanu_nvlkhUniqueUjjainiSinSinbrick_redpiyushisbadamNiVu-mjht1BJPatel19smile843coolgirl3the_Rijcappacuino5AbhiAniajpudiarul01Chit15star_777rusha4003MisseshadlipSiriuslySujalashred12Manasi_16ButterflyChaserritzy09arorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKroberoiSneha...Lovedixie123Vishakha_SakhiaamirkhanfanAnjanaYYZkhusi_*Daltoni

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

I will keep lauffing everytime u update and tease u mercilesslyROFLROFLROFL

A SS with 10 parts, eh?  U sure ur migraine is not making u cranky, professorsaiba?  WinkLOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 19 August 2012 at 6:25pm

lavy

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by liv2laugh

I will keep lauffing everytime u update and tease u mercilesslyROFLROFLROFL

A SS with 10 parts eh?  U sure ur migraine is not making u cranky, professorsaiba?  WinkLOL

Nope the fact of the matter is that I have never mark my words NEVER finished an FF. Ouch

So I do not want to jinx this by calling it an FF. Maybe I will finish it if I think of it as a SS. Ermm

If and when I finish it, I will change the name on the last day after I write the epilogue or something ROFL ROFL

Now the question is do you really want me to change the name to an FF Evil Smile

Come to think of it now, I will change the name. That way if I lose interest it will be on your head not mine Evil Smile

Edited by liv2laugh - 19 August 2012 at 6:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamlavyAnjanaYYZ

Go to top