Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ahutaSaee.T-FrozenRain-ShantanuSoulnature-beautylostmymusic.-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Aug9- Dazzlers Perform/Weaklings disqualified" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I missed the episode..

Thanks you so much for the wu..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-MaaNeeTLuV

pashika2

pashika2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
what u think weakling team will perform or not??
i hope they perform..
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

star4ever

star4ever

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
If they don't perform. Everyone on team Weakling will blame Sharon. The fact Sharon trying to be her old self... I know Swayam will not think for 1 second that Sharon did anything wrong. But in later run he might under the circumstances... or if they became distant. 

Although if they can't do a 5 dancers routine... I am hoping they can put their brains together and have Taani as 6th dancer. They can make last minute alteration... and where they do their western&hip-hop routine... and then Taani going back to her Indian Kathak... or something. 

Although making remarks, I have noticed Bharat always is the first to think so low of people around him. I am guessing he is portrayed that way because he has a sad background... and the whole concept of no one being there for him & psychological tendencies of assuming the worst. 

But what is Vishakha's excuse for assuming that Sharon did this purposefully is beyond me. Maybe she is so stressed because of being disqualified. Not sure. I just wish it all works out for the best. 

Edited by star4ever - 10 August 2012 at 12:30am

nature-beauty

IF-Rockerz

nature-beauty

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
according to the storyline looks like taani is going to be 6th dancer for team weaklings

Post Reply New Post

Go to top