India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Unbelievable (Page 2)

saminak12 Senior Member
saminak12
saminak12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I'm so disappointed too after watching today's episode l I mean why did toasty wanted to lie . She cud said she is getting treatment. What if she is better after one month. Where is the precap for Monday 

IshaMish Senior Member
IshaMish
IshaMish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc113

Originally posted by saminak12

How come there is no WU. for last three days. And precap either. It's not fair . 

Please stop asking for written update on random unrelated threads everyday. It is annoying and doesn't help you in any way either. Just accept it that WUs on this forum are posted very late and there is nothing you can do about it. If not happy then find other sources to help yourself. Hoping you will understand.

I think asking for a written update does not mean answer would be given with such harsh words... it is not a crime to ask for it...
abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshaMish

Originally posted by abc113

Originally posted by saminak12

How come there is no WU. for last three days. And precap either. It's not fair . 

Please stop asking for written update on random unrelated threads everyday. It is annoying and doesn't help you in any way either. Just accept it that WUs on this forum are posted very late and there is nothing you can do about it. If not happy then find other sources to help yourself. Hoping you will understand.

I think asking for a written update does not mean answer would be given with such harsh words... it is not a crime to ask for it...

Advice not taken. Thanks for ignoring my actual post and not adding input to the discussion.

Go to top