India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Unbelievable

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Unbelievable to say the least...of course SBS actors act well and put value to every scene of it just with their amazing potential but it is hard to imagine SBS has come to this stage today...totally unbelievable change in story. Just don't even know what and how to express after watching today's episode.
We all were right that throughout all this Toasty's mom's reaction to her daughter's death news was too superficial and since I have seen her act marvelously before, I knew it was not lack of her talent but a missing piece of information that's not making sense. Now they show that Toasty is still alive and has forced her parents to lie about her death to C-parivar. Why????
Already it was hard to accept that Aishwarya and thus Toasty is gone from SBS but today it was even harder to accept that SBS has not yet killed the character and is using a body double and some xyz-woman's voice to play Toasty.
Kia marrying Ved by cheating in front of a huge gathering was first incident where I am assuming no other Indian could relate to the show and now Toasty declaring herself dead and everyone easily believing it is something no one may be able to relate to...
I started out by being very sad and teary but ended being confused and disappointed after watching today's episode. SBS fans...warning...watch it at your own risk!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

agniidevil_saint2000ZehraBgoodypujli07bbbcccakash08_Invincible_

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
U r right! Though i am not too attached with this show, i dont like the direction its going!

Sbs is my FIRST show i have ever watched. I started watching indian soaps in nov '11 and i started with this one... 

This kia incident was also really bad! And now this,

Plz, why would she want to pretend being dead?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000

tasha80 Senior Member
tasha80
tasha80

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
they might bring toasty back once she had recovered as per cv previous epoisodes all dead becomes alive
premvahini Senior Member
premvahini
premvahini

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
have not seen the episode yet , so does the family accept it without wanting to see the body and do the final rights. don't tell me that they are saying Tooasty did not want the family to see her dead body and or do the final rights .  Tose are the rights of family and husband .
 Dont understand if the CV 's are from Mars  or they think  viewers live in Mars and  know  or think  nothing .  
abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premvahini

have not seen the episode yet , so does the family accept it without wanting to see the body and do the final rights. don't tell me that they are saying Tooasty did not want the family to see her dead body and or do the final rights .  Tose are the rights of family and husband .
 Dont understand if the CV 's are from Mars  or they think  viewers live in Mars and  know  or think  nothing .  

May be you already saw the episode by now but its true that family members even though shocked at such sudden death of Toasty, easily accepted it as the truth. However, Tej questioned Toasty's mom about her antim sanskar claiming he being the husband has the right to do that but Toasty's mom told him that Toasty went to an ashram, where she apparently died and as per her wishes ashram people did her last rites.

While I was listening to Sudha talk about Toasty's death, one thing after another was baffling me and I was going like..."really!? really!!?? come on now!!! give me a break!!"

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I also had problem with Tej waking up next morning and calling Toasty for tea. In my imagination, a person who was so deeply in love with his wife and just heard the news of her sudden death can't fall asleep and even if he does I can't imagine him waking up and not remembering everything almost immediately???? The night and morning after will be more devastating...

saminak12 Senior Member
saminak12
saminak12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
How come there is no WU. for last three days. And precap either. It's not fair . 
abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saminak12

How come there is no WU. for last three days. And precap either. It's not fair . 

Please stop asking for written update on random unrelated threads everyday. It is annoying and doesn't help you in any way either. Just accept it that WUs on this forum are posted very late and there is nothing you can do about it. If not happy then find other sources to help yourself. Hoping you will understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreen

Go to top