Was Krishna right by askign forgiveness today ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Do u all think krishna was right when she asked Forgiveness from Bihari on Pintu's behalf ? how many of u think she indirectly insulted her husband Pintu who always supported her And today also he fought for her and her family . I think Her taking out Pintu from the party was justifieed as she did feared abt Pinky's action against Pintu but Her asking Forgiveness from bihari was totally wrong and I think she insulted Pintu by doing that . She proved her husband wrong infront of every1 and those inhumans BDP ðŸ˜¡
I voted No because BDP are the one's who should be Sorry, but Krishna was taught to respect elders so hence she asked for forgiveness, she was the better Person and proved she's better then BD and especially Pinky.
No I don't think she did right by asking forgiveness. She could have gone silently from there but by bowing down again and again in front of them she is demeaning her own dignity
I agree wuth u moni di i don't like krishn's bbehaviour.pintu always support her but she never stands with him
No - she should have just stopped Pintu from getting aggressive and moved out with dignity...rather than trying to be extra nice to Bihari of all people...that would have shown that she supported Pintu in his stopping their celebration yet seeing to it that he remained within his limits...
Voted no , I know Krishna was taught to respect elders , but she is been totally ignorant a few minutes ago they were all sitting outside when her mother spoke about Bihari she kept quiet when Pinto stood up for her family she apologises what was the reason to belittle him again infront of the entire neighborhood and BDP .
Krishna should just take Pinto out of the party , then at least BDP would know they can't always mess with Saraswati & kids but what Krishna is doing to her huband is totally disrespectful .
Nirmal is having fun at Pinky's party but Manisha does not disrespect him in front of people.
Krishna asking for forgiveness this time is wrong
Edited by taahir004 - 11 years ago
No - whats wrong with krishna is she just been a total fool can't she see or understand that her husband stands up for her and her family , why insult him by asking for forgiveness thats just wrong
I totally disagree with her when she knows BDP are wrong , for once she needs to start supporting her husband
According to me story writers are fool actully they don't know what they are writing.thats the reason trp's are going down. everybody is giving thier best kinshuk,mitali and other cast are rocking by acting.seriously agar is show mein kinshuk na hota toh main kabhi na dekhti.sorry if i am saying anything wrong
On yest epi pintu's dialouge was jab tak hum jinda hain krishna par koi anch nahi ane denge but acc to me jab tak krishna hai pintu ki insult hoti rahegi.plz krishna ko thoda sa sudhar do .kinshuk love u dear u are best