Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Was Krishna right by askign forgiveness today ?

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Do u all think krishna was right when she asked Forgiveness from Bihari on Pintu's behalf ? how many of u think she indirectly insulted her husband Pintu who always supported her And today also he fought for her and her family . I think Her taking out Pintu from the party was justifieed as she did feared abt Pinky's action against Pintu but Her asking Forgiveness from bihari was totally wrong and I think she insulted Pintu by doing that . She proved her husband wrong infront of every1 and those inhumans BDP Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsj-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I Think Yes
-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I voted No because BDP are the one's who should be Sorry, but Krishna was taught to respect elders so hence she asked for forgiveness, she was the better Person and proved she's better then BD and especially Pinky.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
No I don't think she did right by asking forgiveness. She could have gone silently from there but by bowing down again and again in front of them she is demeaning her own dignity
kinshukangel Groupbie
kinshukangel
kinshukangel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I agree wuth u moni di i don't like krishn's bbehaviour.pintu always support her but she never stands with him
kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
No - she should have just stopped Pintu from getting aggressive and moved out with dignity...rather than trying to be extra nice to Bihari of all people...that would have shown that she supported Pintu in his stopping their celebration yet seeing to it that he remained within his limits...
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Voted no , I know Krishna was taught to respect elders , but she is been totally ignorant a few minutes ago they were all sitting outside when her mother spoke about Bihari she kept quiet when Pinto stood up for her family she apologises what was the reason to belittle him again infront of the entire neighborhood and BDP .
Krishna should just take Pinto out of the party , then at least BDP would know they can't always mess with Saraswati & kids but what Krishna is doing to her huband is totally disrespectful .
Nirmal is having fun at Pinky's party but Manisha does not disrespect him in front of people.
Krishna asking for forgiveness this time is wrong

Edited by taahir004 - 09 August 2012 at 10:44pm
kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index