Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

A new start (Page 4)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

chopras can rot in hell with richa for all i care...they have lost respect in my eyes...

but i love the way kunal sang "happy birthday" to his son in his drunken state...it was too cute...even anand C is smiling...

i wonder some day both sons together...and since siddhi still hurts him...and he is drunk...i am sure both sons will help their drunk father...ROFL

for the first time i love seeing kunu drunk...bcz one can notice how much his son cares for him...and doesn't like him being drunk...well kunu is drunk bcz of their mother...bechara bitten by love bug...no choice...ROFL

leela i never loved chopras( except seema and her kids) post sinal marriage, i really don't know why. i always felt, now they seems to be a supportive inlays, time will come they will show their selfishness. look they proved me right.

yes kunal was singing happy birth day, that was cute. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldipika

nice post roshani , loved the confident nd no nonsense attitude siddhi yesterday ...

nd now after seeing her makeover in the photo sessions  in sbs...i simply cant wait to see her new avtaar nd how she brings her son back on the right path...

for sinal reuiniuon we ll have to wait i guess...it wont happen so soon...
thnx dipika. yes I'm loving the determined sidhi, enought of tears and social service. i want her to live for her son of cource for her self. yes for final re union we'll have to wait.
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

I like your post  and this is what I would like to see

1) Siddhi with new attitude - confidence , firm , assertive  and cannot be bullied

yes i want her be like this , i want her to be strong and cannot be bullied Tongue

2) Siddhi to meet eye to eye on professional level with Kunal

and this time she shouldn't give up anything just to help others, she should just focus on her own career. 

3) I want kunal to see Siddhi with another man and get jealous and possessive.( but Siddhi should not be involved with this man)

i don't think sidhi will be involved with any other man, she is a one man girl. yes i want to see a jalous and possessive kunal, it will be treat to watch. 

4) Kunal to fight for Siddhi's love this time. I want him to woo her and do all the things that he did not do the 1st time being married to her. He has to start dating her if she allows. I want Siddhi , play hard to get and give him sleepless night and hard time. A don't care attitude, which would make Kunal fuming and even more jealous to possess her , being the mother of this children. I want him to go crazy with wanting her...loving her to distraction but she could not care less.

yes we always saw how sidhi tried to impress kunal, how she waited just to get his love. Now this is kunal's turn, i want him to woo his wife , for a change i want sidhi to be a tantrum queen LOL

5) His sons to help Kunal to get their mother back. But Kunal must do serious romancing.and win Siddhi's love and trust.

yes signal's sons planning for their parent's dinner date, awesome naa,since both aanads are different from eachother, the seen will be worth watching. 

But before all this could happen, there is a little problem, Richa. Kunal must be the one to find out about Richa's scam, deal and what she put Siddhi thru. I want kunal to feel so bad, that they have to invent a new word besides " Sorry" and "forgiveness". This is where , he kiss goodbye to his family and take his sons with him to get Siddhi.

I think the most I can only tolerate Richa for another few more days. I want her out.. I can't stand that woman. She's been there for a year and now ten years later still there... Kunal to kick her out for good this time.

richa : no commets Angry

Alas, finally SINAL together and I want SINAL to be go on a proper honeymoon . Later Kunal make Siddhi pregnant agaian with Twin daughters! And this time he stays with her throughout the whole pregnancy and take care of Siddhi...

awww sinal's daughter Day Dreamingi always wanted sinal to have a daughter , i really hope they will show sidhi pregnant again. phir se twins ????LOL

Sinal to set up their own firm and fight cases - interesting cases...

and the story goes on.

i think this track will start after sinal re union Smile

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaankita

yup i also loved yesterday episodeSmile,except Veena,Richa.Angrythese days i am hating Veena more than Richa.

Keerti was fab.Thumbs Upcant see Siddhi crying.

i loved KC's dialouges too.Embarrassed

i hate veena too , i just can't stand her Angry

yes Kn was too good Starand Kc's dialogue was too good Embarrassed

Go to top