Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

A new start (Page 2)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochas156

Love  your Post and your spirit Roshani... really like today's episode ...to me it made complete sense... And yes from tomorrow is a new start  in the 2nd year of parichay...
thnx dear , i just try to think parichay starts from now, and looking forward to watch upcoming tracks and sinal reunion. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Yes i m so happy for siddhi...finally she is free from chopras...but seriously couldnt tolerate that richa...when i heard the word richa mom and the look exchange btw rinal...i couldnt watch further...but roshni i dont think this time siddhi will forgive them...she should be rude to them and even refuse to come with chopras and kunal... That will be the best day of parichay...
even i can't tolerate richa , but i juts try to ignore those scenes. yea that look exchange Shockedi don't want sidhi to forgive them, but knowing her nature i think Ouch i want her to show chopras their real place Ouch

AnkitaKaran

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

way to go Roshani...I only saw half the episode online, turned off when i saw Richa fall all over KC Dead...gosh that women makes me puke every time I see her Wink that stupid sari & her clown make-up was even more off putting Dead i think KC should clean his face with dettol after that women touched his face Angry why can't she leave him alone to wallow in his sorrow Ouch 

will add more when i'l watch the rest of the episode. but want to say one thing that for 1 yr anniversary the show has become so depressing Ouch

seriously i can't tolerate richa , i was prepared for todays episode as i knew from todays episode we wold say a determined sidhi. that richa why can't she leave kunal alone? she wanted to feed him that cake? really? even sidhi never did that to kunal , how can she? and that eye lock Sleepy yes parichay has become more depressing Ouch as i watch it on net, ill just forward richly scenes , thats what i can do yaar Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
well...i loved the epi...for one reason...in tdys epi...it was shown that kunal loves siddhi madly...he can't live w/o her...and the other reason we have got our pre-marriage siddhi who was determined and strong with an attitude...

i love the poem kunal recite when he was talking to the drink and he was telling himself "siddhi ke liye maine peena chodti...aaj usi ke liye maine peena shuru ki".....it really touched my heart...he loves her so much...how i wished siddhi sees him in his drunken state in the bar rather than the richa wiping his face...he was so drunk in her memories...he even break his son's promise of not to drink in his party...he loves her way too much...that he can even break his son's promise...siddhi is very lucky...i don't think he even loved that witch this much too before siddhi came into his life...

even when SiNal are not in the single frame...the love and passion can be felt...and it gives me goosebumps...how passionate are their emotions for each other...

the kodak moment is last part of the epi...when kunal in drunken state utters siddhi's name...and ask her to switch off the light as he could not sleep...in this 9 yrs...kunal still remembers that his wife is scared of dark and she always sleep with the lights switched on...its true love...finally my KC is back who is passionately in love with siddhi...noone can take siddhi's place in his heart...soul...and only siddhi is his wife...

i wished siddhi went closer to him and watch his drunken state...but poor girl left not knowing that her love has become devdas in her memories

AnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Kn do really well job... Clap  n liked those flash back scenes.. Embarrassed . yaa now she hav to live with her boy anand jr... Embarrassed  n hopefully new man play possitive role... Smile

AnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
hi

i liked the episode too

i am glad siddhi has decided to keep AD. yup siddhi had to see all that so she could move on and not waste any more of her life for the selfish chopra's. but i wish she knew her elder son is with kunal.

hoping to see siddhi more strong and focussed now

yup witcha and veena are a torture, 

sorry but i have no expectations from seema, she is just there for big dialogues to, but no progress

AC is a sweetheart, glad he heard kunal utter siddhi's name

after a long time  i liked something kunal said/did

precap was interesting, yup guy seems fun loving, he will make siddhi smile and i would love to see that

norzar

Edited by norzar - 09 August 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl-Rojaa-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i liked the episode too

me too...

i am glad siddhi has decided to keep AD. yup siddhi had to see all that so she could move on and not waste any more of her life for the selfish chopra's. but i wish she knew her elder son is with kunal.

me too glad that she decides to move on now...she has to..enough is enough for wasting her precious life for her ungrateful chopras...even siddhi forgives them...i will not forgive them forever...no matter how much they shower love upon siddhi...in bad times we know the true colours of our loved ones...and i guess we have all seen chopras true colours in difficult times...they only cared for themselves...even siddhi's own siblings...in this i won't include kunal...he still loves his wife...cares for her...though in this 9 yrs he never enquire her...but i will blame siddhi for this as she is the one who told her not come and see her anymore...he was being true to his words...though i wish he enquire

well next week on we will see a strong and determined siddhi with a new look...

the show spoiler...Angry

sorry but i have no expectations from seema, she is just there for big dialogues to, but no progress

i think she will be the first one to know siddhi's innocent...lets wait and watch...seema will play a big role in uniting SiNal...in pre-leap she was the cupid for SiNal...post-leap she will be the cupid for SiNal...she understands SiNal's love...SiNal are incomplete w/o each other...

he is a sweetheart...love him...siddhi's replica...Embarrassed...he is intelligent enough to figure out that siddhi is his motherClap...very different from his dumbo parents and family...Dead

it touched my heart...kunal doesn't love siddhi...he loves siddhi madly...

precap was interesting, yup guy seems fun loving, he will make siddhi smile and i would love to see that

he might help the twins to unite SiNal...i like mahesh...he is a good actor...i have seen him in KDMHMD...PR...BALH...except for KDMHMD...mahesh plays negative character in the other two show...in this show he is positive...a jovial person...who will make siddhi smile...and also revive her career...

norzar

AnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by norzar

hi

i liked the episode too

me too...

me too glad that she decides to move on now...she has to..enough is enough for wasting her precious life for her ungrateful chopras...even siddhi forgives them...i will not forgive them forever...no matter how much they shower love upon siddhi...in bad times we know the true colours of our loved ones...and i guess we have all seen chopras true colours in difficult times...they only cared for themselves...even siddhi's own siblings...in this i won't include kunal...he still loves his wife...cares for her...though in this 9 yrs he never enquire her...but i will blame siddhi for this as she is the one who told her not come and see her anymore...he was being true to his words...though i wish he enquire

well next week on we will see a strong and determined siddhi with a new look...

the show spoiler...Angry

i think she will be the first one to know siddhi's innocent...lets wait and watch...seema will play a big role in uniting SiNal...in pre-leap she was the cupid for SiNal...post-leap she will be the cupid for SiNal...she understands SiNal's love...SiNal are incomplete w/o each other...

he is a sweetheart...love him...siddhi's replica...Embarrassed...he is intelligent enough to figure out that siddhi is his motherClap...very different from his dumbo parents and family...Dead

it touched my heart...kunal doesn't love siddhi...he loves siddhi madly...

he might help the twins to unite SiNal...i like mahesh...he is a good actor...i have seen him in KDMHMD...PR...BALH...except for KDMHMD...mahesh plays negative character in the other two show...in this show he is positive...a jovial person...who will make siddhi smile...and also revive her career...

norzar

yup mahesh is a decent actor, hope he is positive here and will make siddhi smile. maybe siddhi will work with him etc

yup the chopras and maliks cant be forgiven

reallly hope siddhi gets to know reg her elder son too

waiting for her new look next week

norzar

AnkitaKaran

Go to top