Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

way to go Roshani...I only saw half the episode online, turned off when i saw Richa fall all over KC 🀒...gosh that women makes me puke every time I see her πŸ˜‰ that stupid sari & her clown make-up was even more off putting πŸ€’ i think KC should clean his face with dettol after that women touched his face πŸ˜‘ why can't she leave him alone to wallow in his sorrow  

will add more when i'l watch the rest of the episode. but want to say one thing that for 1 yr anniversary the show has become so depressing 

seriously i can't tolerate richa , i was prepared for todays episode as i knew from todays episode we wold say a determined sidhi. that richa why can't she leave kunal alone? she wanted to feed him that cake? really? even sidhi never did that to kunal , how can she? and that eye lock πŸ₯± yes parichay has become more depressing  as i watch it on net, ill just forward richly scenes , thats what i can do yaar 
well...i loved the epi...for one reason...in tdys epi...it was shown that kunal loves siddhi madly...he can't live w/o her...and the other reason we have got our pre-marriage siddhi who was determined and strong with an attitude...

i love the poem kunal recite when he was talking to the drink and he was telling himself "siddhi ke liye maine peena chodti...aaj usi ke liye maine peena shuru ki".....it really touched my heart...he loves her so much...how i wished siddhi sees him in his drunken state in the bar rather than the richa wiping his face...he was so drunk in her memories...he even break his son's promise of not to drink in his party...he loves her way too much...that he can even break his son's promise...siddhi is very lucky...i don't think he even loved that witch this much too before siddhi came into his life...

even when SiNal are not in the single frame...the love and passion can be felt...and it gives me goosebumps...how passionate are their emotions for each other...

the kodak moment is last part of the epi...when kunal in drunken state utters siddhi's name...and ask her to switch off the light as he could not sleep...in this 9 yrs...kunal still remembers that his wife is scared of dark and she always sleep with the lights switched on...its true love...finally my KC is back who is passionately in love with siddhi...noone can take siddhi's place in his heart...soul...and only siddhi is his wife...

i wished siddhi went closer to him and watch his drunken state...but poor girl left not knowing that her love has become devdas in her memories
Kn do really well job... πŸ‘  n liked those flash back scenes.. 😳 . yaa now she hav to live with her boy anand jr... 😳  n hopefully new man play possitive role... 😊
hi

i liked the episode too

i am glad siddhi has decided to keep AD. yup siddhi had to see all that so she could move on and not waste any more of her life for the selfish chopra's. but i wish she knew her elder son is with kunal.

hoping to see siddhi more strong and focussed now

yup witcha and veena are a torture, 

sorry but i have no expectations from seema, she is just there for big dialogues to, but no progress

AC is a sweetheart, glad he heard kunal utter siddhi's name

after a long time  i liked something kunal said/did

precap was interesting, yup guy seems fun loving, he will make siddhi smile and i would love to see that

norzar
Edited by norzar - 11 years ago
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i liked the episode too

me too...

i am glad siddhi has decided to keep AD. yup siddhi had to see all that so she could move on and not waste any more of her life for the selfish chopra's. but i wish she knew her elder son is with kunal.

me too glad that she decides to move on now...she has to..enough is enough for wasting her precious life for her ungrateful chopras...even siddhi forgives them...i will not forgive them forever...no matter how much they shower love upon siddhi...in bad times we know the true colours of our loved ones...and i guess we have all seen chopras true colours in difficult times...they only cared for themselves...even siddhi's own siblings...in this i won't include kunal...he still loves his wife...cares for her...though in this 9 yrs he never enquire her...but i will blame siddhi for this as she is the one who told her not come and see her anymore...he was being true to his words...though i wish he enquire

hoping to see siddhi more strong and focussed now

well next week on we will see a strong and determined siddhi with a new look...

yup witcha and veena are a torture, 

the show spoiler...😑

sorry but i have no expectations from seema, she is just there for big dialogues to, but no progress

i think she will be the first one to know siddhi's innocent...lets wait and watch...seema will play a big role in uniting SiNal...in pre-leap she was the cupid for SiNal...post-leap she will be the cupid for SiNal...she understands SiNal's love...SiNal are incomplete w/o each other...

AC is a sweetheart, glad he heard kunal utter siddhi's name

he is a sweetheart...love him...siddhi's replica...😳...he is intelligent enough to figure out that siddhi is his motherπŸ‘...very different from his dumbo parents and family...🀒

after a long time  i liked something kunal said/did

it touched my heart...kunal doesn't love siddhi...he loves siddhi madly...

precap was interesting, yup guy seems fun loving, he will make siddhi smile and i would love to see that

he might help the twins to unite SiNal...i like mahesh...he is a good actor...i have seen him in KDMHMD...PR...BALH...except for KDMHMD...mahesh plays negative character in the other two show...in this show he is positive...a jovial person...who will make siddhi smile...and also revive her career...

norzar
hi

Originally posted by Mages

yup mahesh is a decent actor, hope he is positive here and will make siddhi smile. maybe siddhi will work with him etc

yup the chopras and maliks cant be forgiven

reallly hope siddhi gets to know reg her elder son too

waiting for her new look next week

norzar
@ mages yes I loved tha last scene , where kunal said sidhi light band kardo, he still loves her, and I loved his dialogue to sharab too.

@ suhani di, yes kn was too good .I think the new man will be a positive character .I think from now she will be confident and determined

@ Noreen

U think seema won't do anything ? I know she won't believe veena, but if she stars to suspect Richa , she can do anything to find out about sidhi naa, vikram can help her in this.
[BR'm reall happy sidhi has decided to keep Aanand with her, I loved the way she said he is my son, way to go girl.Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
hi

Originally posted by roshani45

@ mages yes I loved tha last scene , where kunal said sidhi light band kardo, he still loves her, and I loved his dialogue to sharab too.

@ suhani di, yes kn was too good .I think the new man will be a positive character .I think from now she will be confident and determined

@ Noreen

U think seema won't do anything ? I know she won't believe veena, but if she stars to suspect Richa , she can do anything to find out about sidhi naa, vikram can help her in this.
[BR'm reall happy sidhi has decided to keep Aanand with her, I loved the way she said he is my son, way to go girl.

it took seema 9yrs to suspect witcha. pathetic

and vira enjoying witcha's party when they know she killed rohit. disgusting

chopras are intolerable expect AC

norzar
@ Noreen really vira know only Richa killed rohit, still they didn't say anything , the worst part is they are enjoying @ the party which was thrown by Richa !
Yes I reall don't understand why seema didn't suspect Richa after all pre leap she always hated Richa !
hi

Originally posted by roshani45

@ Noreen really vira know only Richa killed rohit, still they didn't say anything , the worst part is they are enjoying @ the party which was thrown by Richa !
Yes I reall don't understand why seema didn't suspect Richa after all pre leap she always hated Richa !

chopras are ungrateful souls. i bet when anokhi ishani will get into trouble someday siddhi will eb the one coming to they recue, then i want to see seema's face

norzar