Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

A new start

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

finally i watched the episode but loved it dunno y?Confused

well i know its was sad seeing sidhi heartbroken, but it had to happen. now she can move on, she can live for her and her son , she can start working and raise her son with her son . she made me cry when she went to chopras house remembering all the moments she spent in that house. 

i just hated those two men who were talking about Kunal and richa 's relationship,disgusting Shocked when will people stop interfering in others life? did they ask kunal about his relationship status?then who are they to give free advice to Raj chopra ?Disapprove thankfully, sidhi didn't believe their words and went to the party, thats what i call being confident. Smile

And when she saw kunal and richa Broken HeartCvs have made a smart move by sending Aanad Jr to a new room Ermm 

Im impressed, thakral really thinks that kunal will marry his daughter LOL, seriously , even after 9 years he thinks like that.How desperate he is to see his daughter to be called MRs Kunal chopra LOL But seeing him behaving nicely made me think will he be the one to come to know about the truth of rohit's murderConfused, poor man , i really feel bad for him Ouch

Kunal drinks to forget sidhi, he still loves her, felt bad for her while he was speaking to sharab, telling first he stopped drinking for her, now he started to drink because of her Ouchand the bed room scene when he calls sidhi Ouchpoor guy he is not able to forget her Ouchthank god Anad Sr heard that, he is so intelligentSmile he asked if sidhi was  his mom's name Smilethats what i call using our brains Smilei really hope veena don't brainwash Aand Sr's mindOuch

finally the sidhi i love is back, i loved the way she told, Aanad  is my son, he will be with me ,way to go girl,  i want her to i just want her to be away from chopras and be happy in her life. i want her lead a chopras free life LOLi want her to be the same sidhi who used to be pre sinal marriage, strong and confident , welcome back sidhi  Hug 

and how can i forget my favorite maatajiLOLwhat a coincidence , the first chopra to see sidhi ( of course after the leap) is veenaji once i saw that i was like , no not again Sleepybut maataji surprised me, u know how? i thought she would hide the whole thing how she saw sidhi, but surprisingly she told it to seema Tonguenow my only hope is seema , seema pls try to find out the truth yaar. and maataji said she would never want to sidhi again, don't worry maataji even sidhi doesn't want to see u, and time will come u will be ashamed of ur self , and will refuse to see sidhi not because of ur hatred but because of guilt Smile

And finally the new mans entry, after seeing the pre cap i really don't think it will be a negative caracter, i think ronit will be a fun loving guyBig smile, but i may be wrong , anything is possible in Ek land Confused

Edited by roshani45 - 09 August 2012 at 11:25am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mytrimochas156Sinal_DevakshiRaksha13SilambuMalarkodi.Boss.-Hima-AnkitaKaranKarthiN90rainbowgirlsu369stuti123norzarHitchHiker_

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
roshani , i too would have loved da epi ...had ot not been for dat witch richa...

she simply spoils my whole mood ...

i dont remember hating any character as much s i hate her ...

nd dont even get me started abt veena ...uff ..just waitigng for da day she comes to know abt her laadali richa's reality ...

seriously chulu bhar paani mein doob marna chahiye unko...

the only thing i loveed was the determined siddhi ...who ll live for herself nd her son...enough of social service ..now siddhi for once be selfish nd think abt ur self nd ur child ...

Edited by stuti123 - 09 August 2012 at 11:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156SilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

roshani , i too would have loved da epi ...had ot not been for dat witch richa...

she simply spoils my whole mood ...

even i hate richa, today i was prepared for that naa, as  we already knew this , plus i wanted Sidhi to move on. honestly we must thank cvs for not showing any scenes like kunal hugging richa, etc etc just like the seen before sinal consummation , that  would be really pathetic 

i dont remember hating any character as much s i hate her ...

same here, i never hated any villain as much as i hate richa as i never watched any saw where the Ex of male lead is the villain , so that was easy for me, but here, i can't stand richa 

nd dont even get me started abt veena ...uff ..just waitigng for da day she comes to know abt her laadali richa's reality ...

seriously chulu bhar paani mein doob marna chahiye unko...

u know once chopras come to know about the whole truth i can already see chopras telling ''sidhi u did a lot to us, u r too sweet , we are really  lucky to have u as our daughter in law,'' and sidhi will be very happy hearing this , then back to square one , sacrifice , MU Disapprove

the only thing i loveed was the determined siddhi ...who ll live for herself nd her son...enough of social service ..now siddhi for once be selfish nd think abt ur self nd ur child ...

yes I'm happy, now she will be confident and determined  , i was waiting for this day Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156AnkitaKaranstuti123

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Roshani, me too loved today's episode except for the scenes with the witch! KN is acting superbly these days and yes, felt very bad for her. But she will move on now!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156SilambuAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Roshani, me too loved today's episode except for the scenes with the witch! KN is acting superbly these days and yes, felt very bad for her. But she will move on now!!
yes after a long time i loved parichay. yes Kn was really superb Clapfinally sidhi will move on , I'm happy and waiting to see her scene with Aand Jr Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156HitchHiker_

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Love  your Post and your spirit Roshani... really like today's episode ...to me it made complete sense... And yes from tomorrow is a new start  in the 2nd year of parichay...

SilambuAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yes i m so happy for siddhi...finally she is free from chopras...but seriously couldnt tolerate that richa...when i heard the word richa mom and the look exchange btw rinal...i couldnt watch further...but roshni i dont think this time siddhi will forgive them...she should be rude to them and even refuse to come with chopras and kunal... That will be the best day of parichay...

SilambuAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
way to go Roshani...I only saw half the episode online, turned off when i saw Richa fall all over KC Dead...gosh that women makes me puke every time I see her Wink that stupid sari & her clown make-up was even more off putting Dead i think KC should clean his face with dettol after that women touched his face Angry why can't she leave him alone to wallow in his sorrow Ouch 

will add more when i'l watch the rest of the episode. but want to say one thing that for 1 yr anniversary the show has become so depressing Ouch

Sinal_DevakshiAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

Go to top