India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Loving Pintu-Pinky HATE Chemistry.

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I am Enjoying and loving the Angry looks Pintu Pinky are giving to each other . On the day whe Pintu sees Pinky as BDO I loved the way They look to each other with anger and same today happenned the way they both were looking each other in complete fully HATRED . I am really enjoying it . Loving Pintu's attitude 2wds Pinky . What u all think ? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsj-SilverDragon-kmfan_2taahir004Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Moni. I am also loving hot anti chemistry between Pintu Pinky. The hate stare they give each other is so mind blowing. I will love their more and more hate scenes together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I was only concentrating on Pinto, didn't really see anyone else other than Pinto, I never even watched the Whole episode just skipped and watched Pinto bits. Embarrassed

moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

I was only concentrating on Pinto, didn't really see anyone else other than Pinto, I never even watched the Whole episode just skipped and watched Pinto bits. Embarrassed

I was also in the same stateTongue - also I had to pen down the scenes quickly for the WU - so I could not waste time looking anywhere else when Pintu was on screenBig smile...got to catch up with the repeat and enjoy it again fully...

moniluvskinshuk

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Agree Pinto at the BDO office just gave Pinky an angry stare but today he looks fiercely at her & tells her if Ravi is not released ... he again looks away and when he turns to look at Pinky , Dehati this time he is lets them know Krishna is his wife & immediately Pinky's grin is removed from her face .
Now Pinto is showing Pinky his hate towards her , the stares they both give each other its like the war is on ...

moniluvskinshuk

kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Waiting for Monday to see what Pinky will do against Pintu , What motive she have on visiting Pintu's house . 

-SilverDragon-

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Yes it nice...Kinshuk and Shivshakti expression was awesome... Wished if there were a pair in AB. KinAkti Rocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index