News from Star Plus..!! Must Read..!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi every1..!!

Many people messaged me that they heard about show is coming to an end because of the latest promo and also because of low TRP's..

So I confirmed with my closet buddy who is working with Star Plus in HR department.

She said show is no where close to end..It has a long way to go. 

Past revelation and Dadi's entry is for TRP and also for the well balanced track because previous few tracks simply didn't work out. From the TRP's perspective..

She is on good terms with two people from the 4 Lions production house as well..So I trust her completely..

She had no idea about remarriage track. I guess it will take some time. I personally want Redemption before re marriage..

And there are few shows of Star Plus who's TRP is less than IPKKND. Every Wednesday morning I personally see that in the TRP excel sheet of SP. So nothing to worry about as far as our show is concerned.

I guess all the questions are answered now..

Let me know if u guys wants to know more..I will ask her and update it asap..

Hope this helps..

TC..:)😊

Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
Thanks a lot Nisha for giving such a wonderful news..πŸ€—.U r always reliance to me.😊
yezz  ipkknd  will  rule...who  says  its  going  to  end...??
thank u so much for this :)

you are a sweet heart..every time you come up with positive news..:) thank u again..:)

hugs..😊
Thanks alot dear! I think just Arnav Past going to be reveled for now it will take awhile for us to find out how there past is connected. 

The Lady is just here also for Shyam re-entry on the show.
Thanks πŸ˜Š Glad to know there are people on the forum who have direct contacts.
thanks πŸ˜Š IPKKND will love long way.. touch wood
thank you so much dearπŸ€—
just tell her to tell the respected department people to give promos regularly! :)
thank u so much!!!!
one thing more(m greedy),if  u can ask her ,have they planned to show separate redemption thing or it will be only in Asr style!
Edited by ainimonaya - 11 years ago